Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4165|Oklahoma
I liked it.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6660|Tampa Bay Florida

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

yeah, it's all about the weave here once the stories settle in..  halle barry, ' i catch ya'
good  good

everyone connected, sacrifice non stop fight believe ..wholesome./
warm hugs
You can tell just by watching it that they stuffed a 600 page novel into a 2-3 hour movie.  It'd be like making Harry Potter 1-7 into a single movie.  Information overload... incoherent plot... and what the fuck was that thing in the top hat.  Seriously.  People who say they like this movie must be emotionally manipulated very easily...
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4165|Oklahoma

Spearhead wrote:

People who say they like this movie must be emotionally manipulated very easily...
Or maybe it was a good movie.

People have different tastes and opinions.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6712|London

i loved this film

by the way did this guy:

https://i.imgur.com/R1fxSBW.png

remind anyone else of Noel Fielding's character?

the way he talked and everything, every time he was in the film I thought about Noel
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6624

Spearhead wrote:

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

yeah, it's all about the weave here once the stories settle in..  halle barry, ' i catch ya'
good  good

warm hugs
You can tell just by watching it that they stuffed a 600 page novel into a 2-3 hour movie.  It'd be like making Harry Potter 1-7 into a single movie.  Information overload... incoherent plot... and what the fuck was that thing in the top hat.  Seriously.  People who say they like this movie must be emotionally manipulated very easily...
I'm not sure if there are really as many things wrong with this post as I perceive, or if I'm being very easily manipulated...

I liked this movie. It wasn't great, but it was long and kept my full attention for the entirety, which is saying something I suppose.

It gave me the impression that the source novel might be worth reading.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4165|Oklahoma

-CARNIFEX-[LOC] wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

good  good

warm hugs
I'm not sure if there are really as many things wrong with this post as I perceive, or if I'm being very easily manipulated...

I liked this movie. It wasn't great, but it was long and kept my full attention for the entirety, which is saying something I suppose.

It gave me the impression that the source novel might be worth reading.
My feelings exactly.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard