_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6712|Riva, MD
http://store.origin.com/store/ea/en_US/ … 225064100/

I'm gonna have to jump on that myself

Last edited by _j5689_ (2012-09-20 12:27:07)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6688
Not premium though.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6286|Washington St.
good thing i paid $60 and $60 more for premium

now it's $10 for the game and $60 for premium

or just $60 for the entire collection

thanks EA
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6712|Riva, MD

Superior Mind wrote:

Not premium though.
Is premium absolutely necessary?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6688
Of course not.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6712|Riva, MD
More specifically, does it include maps that most servers have in rotation now that you'll need in order to not get the boot when it loads that map?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6688
I'm sure there are plenty of vanilla only servers. I really have no idea though.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6434|King Of The Islands

lol global society.

https://i.imgur.com/Nzz3d.jpg

I actually was going to post that I was proud of EA, but then I turned on NoScript and it force redirects me.

Edit: Oh wait,
http://store.origin.com/store/eaapac/en … .225064100

Only twice the price! Thanks EA!

Last edited by Cheez (2012-09-21 02:46:11)

My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6712|Riva, MD
Looks like it's gonna be a while before I get my money's worth.  I can barely handle multiplayer on medium settings and the game is chock full of hackers
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6144|'straya
People complaining about hackers are far more annoying than the one or two actual hackers I come across.

Most times I get accused of hacking it's just amusing, but some of the more persistent whingers need to be punched in the face repeatedly and have their internet access revoked.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6712|Riva, MD
So far I've played online twice and both times there was an asshole auto one-hitting people with an assault rifle and machine gun.  I know that might not statistically be a great sample to base that off of but it doesn't give you the best opinion of a game you just bought when you find aimbotters in the very first match you play.  Maybe I should try to filter out the smaller CoD-style maps that better facilitate that kind of shit.

I can't wait to try out Karkand

Last edited by _j5689_ (2012-09-21 22:26:40)

Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6144|'straya
Honestly i've only come across those auto one shot kill hacks about 5 times in the hundreds of hours I have played, and all of them were on 64 player metro. Which is just one of the many reasons I never play that map.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6170|Sydney | ♥

Hooah!
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6712|Riva, MD
Figured out the performance issues, the game just doesn't share resources well with with Firefox so I tried Chrome for the game and everything ran WAY smoother just like during the beta.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6686|Devon, England
Never play Metro.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6388|Southern California

pirana6 wrote:

thanks EA
How are you going to bitch about this... This happens to every fucking game ever made.

Name one game that didn't come out at one price
Then have add on content for money released
Then get the price lowered once sales slow.
Then have a bundle of the game and expansions towards the end of its life to keep it going.

You kids spend so much time on internet forums making EA to be the devil. Maybe not the greatest, but having a video game cost normal prices on release, then offering it cheaper later is nowhere near their idea... Quit looking for ways they are bad and you will be less bitter.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6459|cuntshitlake

the most hilarious thing was when SF/AF/EF were free with BF2 patch 1.5 and people were bitching against it because they bought them 5 years earlier.

Last edited by DUnlimited (2012-10-07 11:40:38)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6712|Riva, MD
Same with 2142 and Northern Strike, I didn't mind at all, Northern Strike was totally worth whatever it was that I paid for it at the time
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6459|cuntshitlake

besides it brought popularity to those expansions that had like 3 servers in 1.41

Last edited by DUnlimited (2012-10-07 12:47:44)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6319|Graz, Austria

DUnlimited wrote:

the most hilarious thing was when SF/AF/EF were free with BF2 patch 1.5 and people were bitching against it because they bought them 5 years earlier.
Unfortunately, SF was not included for free in the 1.50 patch, only the booster packs which integrate into the main game were.

BTW, I recently contacted EA support and they added a BF2 Complete Collection to my Origin account, when I told them my retail BF2 and SF keys, as only my original copies of EF and AF showed up.
(Same for Spore, where the retail keys didn't work.)
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6286|Washington St.

VicktorVauhn wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

thanks EA
How are you going to bitch about this... This happens to every fucking game ever made.

Then have a bundle of the game and expansions towards the end of its life to keep it going.

You kids spend so much time on internet forums making EA to be the devil. Maybe not the greatest, but having a video game cost normal prices on release, then offering it cheaper later is nowhere near their idea... Quit looking for ways they are bad and you will be less bitter.
relax your highness. i'll edit it then

pirana6 wrote:

thanks EA last decade of evolving video game sales
VicktorVauhn
+319|6388|Southern California

pirana6 wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

thanks EA

relax your highness. i'll edit it then

pirana6 wrote:

thanks EA last decade of evolving video game sales
I just don't understand how you can be mad at old software being sold for less then new software...
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6654|BC, Canada
He just wants to QQ is how.

Fuck man, I saw that I could now build the computer I built 5 years ago for a fraction of the price. Thanks computer industry for evolving.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6286|Washington St.
I understand the idea that when sales slow they'll put it for less money. But the whole idea of releasing DLC that costs as much as a game?! Fuck that. It originally started way back when they would take forever to make DLC and it was worthwhile to buy it a year or whenever after the game was released but now they purposefully withhold content just to have something to sell later and make more money. If it was stupid clothing or something that would add to the game slightly (or at least not detract if you didn't buy it) then fine but it's to the point where you get completely left behind if you don't buy it.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6493

ten bucks? is bf3 any good (ten dollars worth)?

nevermind, i don't want to install origin.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard