Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5350|London, England
How is that a problem in western Mass? You're all inbred!
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6734|FUCK UBISOFT

very true
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6734|FUCK UBISOFT

Why do I miss high school right now I didn't even like it
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6706|Purplicious Wisconsin
Because college is worse?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5694|College Park, MD
no
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4247

War Man wrote:

college is 10,000x better than high school in every single conceivable way.

the reason people get nostalgic about school is because it represents a time in your life when, despite what you thought at the time, you had absolutely zero responsibilities, 'real' challenges, individual decision-making/effort, etc-ra. college is when you have to grow up, and parts of growing up suck. college itself, however, does not suck. adapting and maturing to meet its demands can suck.

war man do not think that college sucks because you are home schooled and will never make a college entry grade. college is great, your dumbfuck parents just decided to exclude you.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4835|Amsterdam
Yeah well, at least he's pure and free of sin
Roc18
`
+655|5783|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

aynrandroolz wrote:

War Man wrote:

the reason people get nostalgic about school is because it represents a time in your life when, despite what you thought at the time, you had absolutely zero responsibilities, 'real' challenges, individual decision-making/effort, etc-ra. college is when you have to grow up, and parts of growing up suck. college itself, however, does not suck. adapting and maturing to meet its demands can suck.

war man do not think that college sucks because you are home schooled and will never make a college entry grade. college is great, your dumbfuck parents just decided to exclude you.
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/582689_351442198274622_1506978921_n.jpg
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4247

Roc18 wrote:

aynrandroolz wrote:

War Man wrote:

are you gonna go to college, or have all those years of reddit/4chan lurking ruined your prospects?
Roc18
`
I graduated this year with a degree in Finance and going for my MBA in Accounting.

BUT 4CHAN IS BAD FOR YOU GUIZE
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6660

War Man wrote:

College was awesome.  While my High School years were great, that "independence" that College life gives you trumps any high school experience you may have had.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4247
lol finance degree. you could get one of those with a mental retardation, let alone a loser 4chan habit.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6490

Ilocano wrote:

War Man wrote:

College was awesome.  While my High School years were great, that "independence" that College life gives you trumps any high school experience you may have had.
all he'd have to do is move, his high school experience = home life . . .
Roc18
`

aynrandroolz wrote:

lol finance degree. you could get one of those with a mental retardation, let alone a loser 4chan habit.
0/10
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada
I wish I had gone into accounting. Missed out on such a fun career there.
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6382
prolly
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5350|London, England
The only people that actually enjoyed high school were the people that peaked there imo
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6660

We got quite a few Oracle Financials IT Project Managers with Accounting degrees.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6660

Jay wrote:

The only people that actually enjoyed high school were the people that peaked there imo
No.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada

Ilocano wrote:

Jay wrote:

No.
Somebody didn't get on well in high school methinks.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6660

aynrandroolz wrote:

I'd like to see you approach your Uni Director of Finance and say those same words to his face.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada
Fightin words.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6664|UK
i find it odd doing an mba with zero postgraduate experience.  the average age is 28 for a full time course.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6490

best ee chats ever
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6660

m3thod wrote:

i find it odd doing an mba with zero postgraduate experience.  the average age is 28 for a full time course.
Yeah, that's the fail part, unless he's got something waiting for him.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard