RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6712|US

Cybargs wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Is that guy at the back going one a weekend hike or something? He looks like he's carrying a lot
tacticool gear for tacticool people
Probably medical gear, less lethal munitions, breaching equipment, etc.  Looks like he said, "F it!  I'll be ready for anything."
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6146|'straya

RAIMIUS wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Is that guy at the back going one a weekend hike or something? He looks like he's carrying a lot
tacticool gear for tacticool people
Probably medical gear, less lethal munitions, breaching equipment, etc.  Looks like he said, "F it!  I'll be ready for anything."
He's ready for anything except walking through a door sideways.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5583

They used to say there wasn't any law in Texas west of the Pecos. But there was; it just came out of the end of someone's gun. And apparently that still works as a legal construct in our courts.

A San Antonio man was just acquitted of murder even though he admitted to shooting a woman during a dispute over paid sex. Ezekiel Gilbert said he shot Ivie Frago in the neck when she refused to return the $150 he gave her for sex. She was paralyzed and died seven months later at 23.

Frago had made the dreaded mistake of not understanding Texas has laws on the books that are much more frightful than Florida's "Stand Your Ground" statutes. The use of deadly force is apparently justified "in the night" when someone attempts to leave with your valuable or tangible property.

Frago instantly became a thief under Texas law when she refused to have sex or return the money, even though prostitution is also a crime. Gilbert, sadly, was transformed by circumstance into a legalized executioner of a young woman who would've probably been out on bail an hour after being arrested for stealing the money. Gilbert says he is suffering, too, though, and now has to "change the channel" when he sees TV shows "about people using guns."

Gilbert broke down in tears when he heard the verdict and that might be because he knows he lives in a state where the rest of the nation thinks we have an express lane to get killers to death row. Texas is, usually, unduly hard on criminals.

A few days before Gilbert was set free, a Waco man got 50 years in prison for stealing a rack of ribs. Willie Smith, 43, had previous convictions for theft, cocaine possession and assault. The grocery store employee said Smith told him he was carrying a knife in his pocket when he stole the ribs. Because of that, he was classified under the law as a robber, which escalated the crime to a more severe category.

Don't get hungry with a knife in your pocket if you live in Texas, even though that $35 rack of ribs will cost Texas taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars to feed and incarcerate Smith until he is eligible for parole in about 15 years.
Texas is such a fucked up place. Pretty much the Saudi Arabia of the U.S.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5696
No love for Texas. I would prefer to live in Wyoming over Texas. I find it hilarious when I hear Texans talk about succession and hold it up as a model for other US states. And Macbeth, your comparison does not work as Texans have the ability to vote, while Saudi Arabia is an absolute monarchy run by one family/person. Although, in this particularly case I'm sure they would have let the guy off as well, due to her profession. This might help explain why the Bush and Bin-Laden family were so close.

we ride 2togetha we die 2togetha thugz4life!!
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5583

Both places are rich religious backwards places propped up by oil money. I think the comparison fits.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5696
Right on. Continue with the mass shootings and suicide bomber in America discussion.

Last edited by 13/f/taiwan (2013-06-10 10:54:23)

RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6735|Oxferd Ohire
that isnt a mass shooting get it out
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5583

What thread should I take it to?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5583

A shooting at a St. Louis business Thursday that left four people dead appears to be a murder-suicide, a police official said.

After a review of evidence, including a surveillance video, officers determined there had been an argument in the office of a home health-care business, Capt. Michael Sack told reporters.

The shooting occurred at the Cherokee Place Business Incubator, CNN affiliate KTVI reported.

The victims were two women and two men, described as being in their early 40s to mid-50s, police said. One of the men was the shooter. All of them were believed to be employees.
Probably does not count as a mass shooting
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4193|Oklahoma

Cops in America.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5583

Take it to the prison thread
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6735|Oxferd Ohire
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4193|Oklahoma
That's not a mass shooting.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5034|Massachusetts, USA

RTHKI wrote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/7914144/Bride-and-groom-accidentally-kill-photographer-at-wedding.html
" They allegedly fetched the rifle when the photographer suggested that using some guns as props would make for a memorable wedding album.

It was properly licensed and used for shooting wild boar and other game in the surrounding hills. "
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4193|Oklahoma
Gunz are evel.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5583

gun culture is retarded
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6735|Oxferd Ohire
so is hating on the place that gives you food
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5583

Ohio doesn't produce most of my food.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6735|Oxferd Ohire
the rest of the us
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4193|Oklahoma
https://www.navychief.com/images/UnitedWeStand.gif

WE WILL NOT FALTER
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6103|eXtreme to the maX
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-W_cGffEiq-Q/UMTJrddin7I/AAAAAAAABL8/4_Otp_0zc-4/s1600/DSCN0475.JPG
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Dilbert_X wrote:

I believe much of America's internal rage stems from the hijacking of the blu-collar macho-man image by the gay crowd.
If they'd chosen, I dunno, roller-waitresses or something there's be far fewer mass-shootings and invasions of third-world countries as part of a national overcompensation.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4252
wow what a fucking bigot. because gay dudes can't be from a blue collar background or macho? they all have to wear eyeliner and feather boas? I think you're irrational about gay people because your father taught you to love the cock.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I didn't say they couldn't be, just that hijacking a blue collar image is going to enrage blue-collar bigots.
Take a pill, jesus...
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4252
'hijacking' an image? why do straight people 'own' the image of a policeman, or builder? doesn't make any sense.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard