Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

finally a full on mass shooting?  are you deranged macbeth?
No. I'm just using the stated purpose of the OP. This thread was made to centralize all of the mass shooting and other gun violence topics into one place. Having a mass thread about a subject trivializes it. Can't hold it against me for being flippant when we have a thread to discuss gun violence as if it is a common trivial non notable occurrence.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

I'm not deranged. The premise of this thread is deranged.
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6707|US

Macbeth wrote:

Finally a full on mass shooting
Since we can't hear tone from the text, it's pretty easy to read that as you saying "finally" as in "oh good, it finally happened."  That would be a bit screwed up.  So, maybe you can just expand on what you meant, to clarify.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6437|The Land of Scott Walker

Mutantbear wrote:

i hope warman is ok
Warman doesn't live in Brookfield, don't worry yourself too much.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

Panicked customers rushed to the exits when a gunman opened fire Tuesday at a mall outside Portland, Oregon. Some people huddled behind store counters and hid behind racks of clothing. The mall's Santa dropped to the ground.

Three people were killed, including the shooter, said Lt. James Rhodes of the Clackamas County Sheriff's Office. The shooter died of a self-inflicted gunshot, he said. One person suffered a traumatic injury.

A witness told CNN he tried to help a wounded woman who was lying on the ground by a cell phone store.

"She had apparently been shot in the chest, and I couldn't get her turned over to help her," said Antonio Charro, who had been shopping at the mall with his daughters. "There was no one around. She wasn't breathing."

Witnesses said a masked man with a gun headed toward the food court at the two-story Clackamas Town Center mall, located about 11 miles southeast of downtown Portland.

A woman told CNN affiliate KOIN that she saw a man wearing a hockey mask jogging through Macy's and wielding an assault rifle.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/11/us/oregon … ?hpt=hp_t1
3 dead including the shooter.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4187|Oklahoma
If everyone in the mall would have had a gun he may have only killed 1 person.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada
> 5
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6767|Moscow, Russia

Extra Medium wrote:

this "logic" again. holy fuck.

/sigh

if everybody had a gun, guns would generally be used more. that would, generally, result in more damage done by guns. the fact that one particular incident may have been resolved differently had there been more gun wielding people around at the time doesn't change the fact that guns in the hands of humans are dangerous things.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

Extra Medium wrote:

That'd be one hell of a crossfire.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6767|Moscow, Russia

M.O.A.B wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

That'd be one hell of a crossfire.
some people never let common sense get in the way of their obsession with guns. "zomg! everybody should have a gun, because that might prevent shopping mall massacres!"
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6098|eXtreme to the maX
If everyone carried a gallon of petrol there would never be any fires.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

We NEED guns in America.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6283|Washington St.
thank god AR-15's are garbage and his jammed saving lives!
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5957|London, England

Dilbert_X wrote:

If everyone carried a gallon of petrol there would never be any fires.
that analogy is pretty bad
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6615|Little Bentcock
if everyone carried swords there wouldnt be any shootings.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5171|Sydney

Macbeth wrote:

I'm not deranged. The premise of this thread is deranged.
At times I think you're borderline sociopath.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5957|London, England

if everyone had a pet dog then there would be no dog poop in the world
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6098|eXtreme to the maX

Adams_BJ wrote:

if everyone carried swords there wouldnt be any shootings.
If everyone carried swords there'd be no swordings.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5171|Sydney
If everyone had a BF2s account there would be only one thread.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada
If everyone had penises, there would be no buttsex.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5350|London, England

-Whiteroom- wrote:

If everyone had penises, there would be no buttsex.
everyone would be gay!
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

inb4 conn. shooting post
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

Suck it newbie
There's been a mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut
    We're told "close to 20" people are dead, including at least 10 children
    Below are the latest updates as they come to us
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/12/14/sh … ?hpt=hp_t1
This one will make international headlines for a awhile
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Authorities say at least 26 people, including 18 children, were killed Friday when a gunman opened fire inside a Connecticut elementary school.
A law enforcement official said the shooter, who is dead, is believed to be a father of one of the students at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown. Authorities recovered a Glock and Sig Sauer 9mm handgun, but it was unclear who killed the shooter, who wore black combat garb and a military vest.
An official with knowledge of the situation said the man, described as in his 20's, had two guns. The motive is not yet known. 
Earlier reports of a second gunman are unconfirmed. The Connecticut Post reports that police are also questioning a handcuffed man in connection with the shooting. Witnesses told the newspaper he was led out of the woods by officers.
Shortly after 9:40 a.m., authorities reported that a shooter was in the main office of the school. A person in one room had "numerous gunshot wounds," police told the Hartford Courant.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/14/po … z2F3HkqTJp
Wifey is crying

Last edited by Jay (2012-12-14 10:24:04)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Wtf world? If you want to die, do it in the privacy of your own home. Why do all these suicidal assholes have to take a bunch of innocent people with them? Fucking kids, man. WTF?
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard