A2TG2
Hazbeen
+67|4533|at your six
down with your authority. I will not submit. Freedom, liberty. Don't tread on me, etc.
And get me a sandwich.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6780|PNW

Respect my authoritah.gif
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6114|eXtreme to the maX

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

There were alerts on the freeway this morning. He's driving an '05 grey/blue Nissan Titan. Its pretty big news here. LA scum trying to pollute OC utopia. I work in Irvine. Not scared.
The Police have already shot up several similar looking cars and injured a bunch of innocent people, well done.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2013-02-08 01:13:56)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6680|UK
religion of peace
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6640|949

Dilbert_X wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

There were alerts on the freeway this morning. He's driving an '05 grey/blue Nissan Titan. Its pretty big news here. LA scum trying to pollute OC utopia. I work in Irvine. Not scared.
The Police have already shot up several similar looking cars and injured a bunch of innocent people, well done.
Kind of giving the guy's gripes (cops are bad, power hungry, stupid, trigger happy dumbies) some credence.  There was one report of the LA police shooting up a blue Toyota Tundra.  The suspects car is a grey Nissan Titan.  GG.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6231|Escea

I must've taken a wrong turn at Arlington Road.

Have they found Dorner yet? Last I heard they were tracking footprints near a ski resort at Big Bear Lake.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6640|949

And they fired 43 shots and managed to hit the two asian ladies (read: not big black guy) 3 times.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4263
I’m not an aspiring rapper, I’m not a gang member, I’m not a dope dealer, I don’t have multiple babies momma’s. I am an American by choice, I am a son, I am a brother, I am a military service member, I am a man who has lost complete faith in the system, when the system betrayed, slandered, and libeled me. I lived a good life and though not a religious man I always stuck to my own personal code of ethics, ethos and always stuck to my shoreline and true North. I didn’t need the US Navy to instill Honor, Courage, and Commitment in me but I thank them for re-enforcing it. It’s in my DNA.
http://hiphopandpolitics.wordpress.com/ … er-dorner/

How do you know when a police officer is lying??? When he begins his sentence with, “based on my experience and training”.

No one grows up and wants to be a cop killer. It was against everything I’ve ever was. As a young police explorer I found my calling in life. But, As a young police officer I found that the violent suspects on the street are not the only people you have to watch. It is the officer who was hired on to the department (pre-2000) before polygraphs were standard for all new hires and an substantial vetting in a backround investigation.

To those children of the officers who are eradicated, your parent was not the individual you thought they were. As you get older,you will see the evidence that your parent was a tyrant who loss their ethos and instead followed the path of moral corruptness. They conspired to hide and suppress the truth of misconduct on others behalf’s. Your parent will have a name and plaque on the fallen officers memorial in D.C. But, In all honesty, your parents name will be a reminder to other officers to maintain the oath they swore and to stay along the shoreline that has guided them from childhood to that of a local, state, or federal law enforcement officer.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-02-08 13:42:36)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6114|eXtreme to the maX

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

And they fired 43 shots and managed to hit the two asian ladies (read: not big black guy) 3 times.
If more untrained civilians had guns this sort of thing couldn't happen.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6640|949

shit's getting crazy in OC.  Here's a decent timeline that's updated as new info gets out

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2 … r_lapd.php
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4263
i can't take this guy seriously.

https://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/Christopher-Jordan-Dorner_square.jpg

he looks like the black version of this dude

dramatic reconstruction of scenes in OC

https://planningblog.planningresource.co.uk/files/mxtlic_staypuft1.jpg

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-02-08 16:07:22)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6640|949

no, he looks like Bob Sapp-

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14345/bob_sapp.jpg
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4263
he looks like jay blacked up
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6667|BC, Canada
If bob is in LA, He should lay low.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6667|BC, Canada
That light blue tacoma sure looks like a grey titan...
https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g294/twigmar/tacoma_zpsc8a89bbb.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6640|949

-Whiteroom- wrote:

That light blue tacoma sure looks like a grey titan...
yeah if you read about 6 posts up, you can see I mentioned that
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6667|BC, Canada
I noticed, just happened to see a pic, thought someone said it was a tundra, thats more believable than a tacoma, same size range at least.
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6723|US

Dilbert_X wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

If I launched 40+ rounds at a car driving down the road, I'd go to prison for quite a while.  I doubt they'll face the same kind of accountability.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5366|London, England

RAIMIUS wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

If I launched 40+ rounds at a car driving down the road, I'd go to prison for quite a while.  I doubt they'll face the same kind of accountability.
Of course not
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6780|PNW

We've got to keep the guns out of the hands of our cops.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5922|...

This whole Dorner thing feels like an episode of a cop drama.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6231|Escea

Ncis La

Edit: daft no-capitals

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2013-02-09 09:44:37)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4263

tuckergustav wrote:

what you don't know yet is that batman is going to catch him
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6667|BC, Canada
Christian Bale batman, or Adam West batman?
tuckergustav
+1,590|5922|...

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

what you don't know yet is that batman is going to catch him
Well, I do now. Spoiler alert, dude!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard