War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6715|Purplicious Wisconsin

13urnzz wrote:

War Man wrote:

I'm sorry, but I've only bothered one female in this forum.
apparently you've bothered two.
?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5180|Sydney

-Whiteroom- wrote:

So half?
War Man is a hermaphrodite.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

War Man wrote:

13urnzz wrote:

War Man wrote:

I'm sorry, but I've only bothered one female in this forum.
apparently you've bothered two.
?
Liz Cheney
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX

FEOS wrote:

Found out today I've been selected for command.

And I had a pretty awesome muffaletta for dinner.
OK but you have to let us try the jetpack.

https://media.screened.com/uploads/0/5125/442189-general_w.r._monger.jpg
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6412|'Murka

Jay wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Found out today I've been selected for command.

And I had a pretty awesome muffaletta for dinner.
Wing or squadron? Congratulations!
Squadron.

No promotion in rank, BJ...just position.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Jaekus
+957|5180|Sydney
Just got through questions 3 and 4 of my assignment. Three more to go then onto a three part research project.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6313

If all goes well in the next 3 weeks, I'll have a full time permanent job and a down payment on a house by the end of the year.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5700

bugz wrote:

If all goes well in the next 3 weeks, I'll have a full time permanent job and a down payment on a house by the end of the year.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Met some guys who do BJJ in one of my classes. Got one of their numbers. If I get lucky maybe I could roll with him. Could pick up some tips from M3th on this.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5966|London, England

I opened this thread expecting you to have gotten a girls number and to my surprise you got a guys number
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England
And his goal is roll around with him on the ground!
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock
like a muslim!
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

Macbeth wrote:

Met some guys who do BJJ in one of my classes. Got one of their numbers. If I get lucky maybe I could roll with him. Could pick up some tips from M3th on this.
why don't you just go to a gym and sign up?  Most offer like 1 or 2 sessions for free...
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

why don't you just go to a gym and sign up?  Most offer like 1 or 2 sessions for free...
just stock up on phone #'s and make sure to give Gold's a fake one . . .
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5544|Toronto

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

He's a student. I'd expect he has access to a gym for free, and likely a fairly decent one.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England

Pochsy wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

He's a student. I'd expect he has access to a gym for free, and likely a fairly decent one.
You now have the voice of Sheldon Cooper within my mind.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Adams_BJ
Found God.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire
where?
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Adams_BJ
and the end of my penis.
Jaekus
+957|5180|Sydney
*at
Adams_BJ
that one. I never said I was perfect
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK

Macbeth wrote:

It's more than just learning to fight.  You will need to understand, balance, base, timing, strategy, leverage and that's to start with.  Also considering bjj is derived from Judo an element of respect/honour is retained so make sure you greet your peers and especially the black belt if you go to a class.  The general term is OSS!

This is a long term 'project' expect to be tapping a lot (and tap early to prevent injuries) oh you will get your ass kicked, as with everything there are some good guys to roll with who will stop you give advice mid fight and provide guidance post fight (like me) and some tits who just want to pummel the shit out of you. its going to happen. If it starts to annoy you see sig for inspiration. 

If your planning on Gi Bjj, make sure you specifically buy a Bjj Gi and not a judo knock off as the cuffs and pants are more tapered to restrict the ability to grab hold of them.  I personally just wear cheapo Gi's for £40-50, i dont see the point in buying £150 Atama or Koral Gi's when all i do is sweat and bleed in them.  You can train in no Gi bjj but training in a Gi helps improve your technical proficiency.

Lastly, buy some medicated soap to shower with after, rolling around on mats leaves you open to staph infections.  Some places dont clean the mats as often as they say they do.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255
i got florence welch's number (and home address) today. i.e. florence and the machine, wailing and irritating redhead extraordinaire.

funnily enough, i got it through her mum, who is a professor of art history at the UoL
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Why did you get it and what are you planning on doing to her with the number?
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5544|Toronto

Jay wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

You now have the voice of Sheldon Cooper within my mind.
I would take that as a great insult if I didn't have to look up who he is. If the character I mirror has no social skills and yet asserts superiority, doesn't that make you even worse for trying to being superior to an obviously flawed personality? I dunno man, you should probably tell me I'm not American and need to STFU about personality because I have none. Jester.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard