unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

SEREMAKER wrote:

the fuck ..... she testing it to see if its real
I wonder how many people would actually know the difference.
Brasso
+1,549|6628

Stingray24 wrote:

Misty May Treanor and Kerri Walsh-Jennings still haven't lost a match in Olympic beach volleyball competition.  Well done.
still in love with kerri walsh.

i bet if you search my post history you will see posts from 4 years ago saying the same thing
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

Brasso wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Misty May Treanor and Kerri Walsh-Jennings still haven't lost a match in Olympic beach volleyball competition.  Well done.

i bet if you search my post history you will see posts from 4 years ago saying the same thing
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 8#p2624598
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Brasso
+1,549|6628

AussieReaper wrote:

Brasso wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 8#p2624598
from last olympics, there are some for sure
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX
I watched the ladies air rifle final - gripping stuff.

I think many opening ceremonies have been godawful and ridiculous - London  was not an exception.

Teams marching in behind their flag, bands playing their anthem, a 5-10 minute show by the host nation - fine.

Hours and hours of son et lumiere is absurd and irrelevant, its a sporting tournament not a global love-in for thespians.
How the fuck did thesps ever get an opening to spread their nonsense? Thats probably the identifiable moment of the beginning of the end of Western civilisation.
The dancing Isambards were especially daft, gay and retarded. Apart from that it sucked donkey-balls, and not in a good way.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2012-07-28 22:25:58)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Brasso
+1,549|6628

https://i.imgur.com/rvBz8.jpg
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6679|Disaster Free Zone

Dilbert_X wrote:

I watched the ladies air rifle final - gripping stuff.

I think many opening ceremonies have been godawful and ridiculous - London  was not an exception.

Teams marching in behind their flag, bands playing their anthem, a 5-10 minute show by the host nation - fine.

Hours and hours of son et lumiere is absurd and irrelevant, its a sporting tournament not a global love-in for thespians.
How the fuck did thesps ever get an opening to spread their nonsense? Thats probably the identifiable moment of the beginning of the end of Western civilisation.
The dancing Isambards were especially daft, gay and retarded. Apart from that it sucked donkey-balls, and not in a good way.
You can blame then Nazis for that.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX
I'd like to know exactly what the Australian Ladies Beach Volleyball team were thinking when they chose to wear yoga pants.
It was un-Australian and un-Volleyball.

Or was that the Nazis fault too?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5356|London, England
Always vuvuzelas. It's like two people at every match seem to feel the need to show they made it to south africa

Last edited by Jay (2012-07-29 07:04:46)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
girly road race was v good, first medal for gb is a silver
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Brasso
+1,549|6628

FatherTed wrote:

girly road race was v good, first medal for gb is a silver
that acceleration at the end was fucking incredible. i don't know anything about road racing but that was super impressive by vos and the UK chick, damn!
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5177|Sydney
Gold for Aussies in the swimming, no surprises there
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

U.S. got the gold medal for skeet shooting.
Rhode tied the world record and set an Olympic record with 99 points. Wei Ning of China took silver with 91 points and Danka Bartekova of Slovakia got bronze by beating Marina Belikova of Russia in a shootout after they tied with 90 points.
If you Euros had guns you might have managed to get silver.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5963|London, England

Jaekus wrote:

need to practice swimming away from all the spiders
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Why is everything bilingual in French? I thought they were the sworn enemy
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
because they always do it in french and english?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Fuck the french
-Frederick Bastiat
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6735|Oxferd Ohire
why is the logo still lisa giving bart a bj
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
DrunkFace
Germans did 911

Mutantbear wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

need to practice swimming away from all the spiders
Think I'd be more worried of swimming from the box jelly fish, blue ringed octopus, clown and rock fish, olive and banded sea snakes, crocodiles as well as the great white, tiger and bull sharks tbh. You see spiders aren't all that great at swimming, sure some can spend hours even days underwater and survive, but they're not very fast moving while there.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911

Jay wrote:

Why is everything bilingual in French? I thought they were the sworn enemy
French is the official language of the Olympics.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5257|foggy bottom
fencing is cool
Tu Stultus Es
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6657|BC, Canada
God dammit, the woman doing the swimming commentary for CTV is horrible to listen too. Squealy and sounds constantly on the verge of a break down... Makes it very hard to watch.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6443|The Land of Scott Walker

Macbeth wrote:

U.S. got the gold medal for skeet shooting.
Rhode tied the world record and set an Olympic record with 99 points. Wei Ning of China took silver with 91 points and Danka Bartekova of Slovakia got bronze by beating Marina Belikova of Russia in a shootout after they tied with 90 points.
If you Euros had guns you might have managed to get silver.
Only missed 1 of 75.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6570

Giggggggs
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6773|Noizyland

New Zealand supporters are best supporters.

Go naked dude.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard