HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6657|California
While trying to figure what is and what isnt stat padding, and reading EA game rules.
I tried comparing tactics to real life.

Pres. BUSH is the biggest base raper

Osama Bin dude has like negetive 10,000 teamwork points!

Anywho i laughed all morning, would like to hear your thoughts.
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6737
Stat padder: my personal myspace account. hehehe
Mantlsman
+1|6646
im confused
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6847|"Frisco"

Members of this forum for kill-reviving redundant topics?
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6694|Howell, Mi USA
" Enemy Air Asses Spotted "
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
spacepelle
Kniven Gaffeln Skeden
+37|6665|Sweden

HeavyMetalDave wrote:

Osama Bin dude has like negetive 10,000 teamwork points!
why would he have that?
Stravromula
+4|6678|France
Osama wouldn't have negative team points because as the commander you can drop arty all over your troops and never pick up TK's thank Allah.
Death-B-Proud
+0|6645
I find it odd that the firestorm received all his awards on the same days
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716
stalin should have 1 million neg points...

im the biggest statpadder in real life pretend to be hurt then my classmate helps me and he/she gets extra credit, and vice versa
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
M60
+1|6643

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

im the biggest statpadder in real life pretend to be hurt then my classmate helps me and he/she gets extra credit, and vice versa
Stalin is not that bad.
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6704|Central Valley,California

Death-B-Proud wrote:

I find it odd that the firestorm received all his awards on the same days
It's 5-10 kills in IAR for those basic badges, anybody could get all of them in basic in a day.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

M60 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Stalin is not that bad.
not that bad? he massacred more ppl than hitler, he killed a lot of the top scientists and put them into prison camp to work, so u call that not that bad? well at least hitler didnt kill his scientists and dont kill his own troops
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

Saddam for TKing a whole server of Kurds Kark 24/7. Twice.

too bad they couldnt get him banned
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6695|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
lmfao, i couldnt stop laughing when i read this, o and i heard that Cheney is going for his basic sniper tomorrow
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

.ACB|_Cutthroat1 wrote:

lmfao, i couldnt stop laughing when i read this, o and i heard that Cheney is going for his basic sniper tomorrow
yeah, he tried padding for it, but he tked. too bad admin is bush... otherwise normal admins will ban him for tking
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6695|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
nah he didnt tk, only team damage, hes not so accurate
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6734|cairns australia

stryyker wrote:

Saddam for TKing a whole server of Kurds Kark 24/7. Twice.

too bad they couldnt get him banned
while it was evil what he did if he was a padder he would of revived em  all and kept tking.bush padded an election i believe. bill gates is the biggest padder.
;D

Last edited by pokerplaya (2006-02-18 07:34:41)

M60
+1|6643

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

M60 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Stalin is not that bad.
not that bad? he massacred more ppl than hitler, he killed a lot of the top scientists and put them into prison camp to work, so u call that not that bad? well at least hitler didnt kill his scientists and dont kill his own troops
You apparently do not know history Hitler Killed over six million people in camps and over 2 million in the war. I’m not defending Stalin he did have much of the government killed because he was paranoid. If it wasn’t for his order not a step back Hitler could have taken Stalingrad and the Russian oil fields and we could still be saying Hi Hitler. Hitler did have some scientes and goverment officels killed. So In closing LEARN HISTORY BEFORE YOU SAY SOMTHING ABOUT IT .

Last edited by M60 (2006-02-18 20:52:04)

ExitWound
+0|6681
M60 wrote:
cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

im the biggest statpadder in real life  pretend to be hurt then my classmate helps me and he/she gets extra credit, and vice versa

Stalin is not that bad.

Stalin not that bad!! Him and Hitler where the worst. I cannot believe Hitler had all people that wernt fit to have a baby in his eyes steralised or even killed.
ExitWound
+0|6681
And Stalin killed over 20 million people
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6673|Canada Eh?
If it wasn't for Stalin, Hitler and Germany would of had all of Europe, not North America though, way too hard to invade successfully.

and I'm not sure, but genocide is a hell of a lot worse then imprisoning some scientists and assasinating those he believed to be traitors to the "motherland"

I ain't russian, I'm Canadian. Just to make sure I don't get a bunch of retards yelling: YOU COMMIE!
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6672|Colorado
Martha Stewart is the biggest stat padder in life, she got baned & stats whiped.
Clibby
+0|6746

M60 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

M60 wrote:

Stalin is not that bad.
You apparently do not know history Hitler Killed over six million people in camps and over 2 million in the war. I’m not defending Stalin he did have much of the government killed because he was paranoid. If it wasn’t for his order not a step back Hitler could have taken Stalingrad and the Russian oil fields and we could still be saying Hi Hitler. Hitler did have some scientes and goverment officels killed. So In closing LEARN HISTORY BEFORE YOU SAY SOMTHING ABOUT IT DUMBFUCK.
WTF? Stalin killed almost 20 million people, how could you say he was any better than Hitler? They both fought for their countries, not to protect Europe or any bs like that. If Stalin didn't have to fight, he wouldn't have; I doubt that he cared about what happened to Europe if Russia was alright. Lets just agree to say they were both despicable.
AdamEcks
+1|6703|Canada, Eh.

M60 wrote:

You apparently do not know history Hitler Killed over six million people in camps and over 2 million in the war. I’m not defending Stalin he did have much of the government killed because he was paranoid. If it wasn’t for his order not a step back Hitler could have taken Stalingrad and the Russian oil fields and we could still be saying Hi Hitler. Hitler did have some scientes and goverment officels killed. So In closing LEARN HISTORY BEFORE YOU SAY SOMTHING ABOUT IT DUMBFUCK.
Please explain to everyone what it's like to look like a complete tool. Last I checked, 20million > 8 million, so if your basing "evil" off of amount of people killed Stalin is much worse.

And to further your education, the major reason hitler didn't walk all over Europe was because he split his troops between Russia and Britain and weakened his force, not because Stalin is some type of super hero like you think.
M60
+1|6643

AdamEcks wrote:

M60 wrote:

Please explain to everyone what it's like to look like a complete tool. Last I checked, 20million > 8 million, so if your basing "evil" off of amount of people killed Stalin is much worse.

And to further your education, the major reason hitler didn't walk all over Europe was because he split his troops between Russia and Britain and weakened his force, not because Stalin is some type of super hero like you think.
Once again I have to correct someone the 20 million you speak of are WAR Casualties 13 million troops and 7 million civilizes witch the MAJORITY them were killed by The GERMAN ARMY/AIRFORES ect. Not Stalin or his order of not a step back.  And also if the Germans had concurred Russia they would have gotten the oil needed to have won the Battle of the Budge separating the American and British troops thus giving the German war machine time to recover some what and could have either extended the war longer or forced the allies to make peace.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard