Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6119|eXtreme to the maX

globefish23 wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Most countries have some form law which gives self-defence as an escape from a murder charge.
I bet Austria does.
Yes, but there are clauses that you can't use excessive force or violence, compared to the attacker.
Using a handgun to kill an unarmed in self-defence would definitely get you something similar to grievous bodily harm, perhaps even manslaughter.
You would definitely NOT get away without any charges.
Depends where you are.

Dilbert_X wrote:

America is different though, if you pick a fight with a stranger chances are you'll be shot.
Yes, because everybody and their grandmother has a gun.
Because the country has a crazy amount of gun lobbyism, based on an outdated concept, anchored in the constitution, and a weird, anachronistic, abstracted conception of 'freedom'.
Sure, but anyone in America who picks a physical confrontation with a random stranger instead of walking away is retarded.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6785|PNW

Extra Medium wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

America is different though, if you pick a fight with a stranger chances are you'll be shot.
Makes people think twice about picking a fight with someone.
Twice too little because it happens all the fucking time.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6119|eXtreme to the maX

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Makes people think twice about picking a fight with someone.
Twice too little because it happens all the fucking time.

Dilbert_X wrote:

Sure, but anyone in America who picks a physical confrontation with a random stranger instead of walking away is retarded.
Darwinism just doesn't seem to be working in the US, maybe you have to believe in it for it to work? Like the green fairy?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5192|Sydney

Extra Medium wrote:

15 days since Zimmerman was rightly freed.  Great 2 weeks to be an American.  Our system still works.

Good luck Zimmerman, I hope you all the best!!!

I think I'm done with this thread.  The good guys won, my points were proven and it's just turned into the losing side crying about unrelated shit.

I was right, you guys were wrong.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1001360_480751045350869_492982896_n.jpg
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4209|Oklahoma
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/31/us/texas- … ?hpt=hp_t2

Zimmerman pulled over for speeding.................AND HE GOT OFF, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

You are more than welcome here in North Texas Mr. Zimmerman.  Maybe I'll run into him and buy him a beer!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6785|PNW

Jesus fucking Christ, are they going to report on this asshole's belly button lint next?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6750|Oxferd Ohire
it cures cancer
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5599

People are just hoping something happens involving a gun or something. Same way people are hoping Casey Anthony gets pregnant so that we have something to talk about.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6785|PNW

Even OJ Simpson's dry cleaning bill has to be more interesting than Zimmerman's speeding ticket.
Jaekus
+957|5192|Sydney

Extra Medium wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/31/us/texas-zimmerman-traffic-violation/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Zimmerman pulled over for speeding.................AND HE GOT OFF, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

You are more than welcome here in North Texas Mr. Zimmerman.  Maybe I'll run into him and buy him a beer!
https://www.bromygod.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/wtf-bro-my-god-012313-30.jpg
Jaekus
+957|5192|Sydney

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Jesus fucking Christ, are they going to report on this asshole's belly button lint next?
Small things, small minds...
13rin
+977|6492
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6506|Connecticut
Im not going to read through 61 pages of posts, especially since a good majority of you are legit cunts, but to address the thread title.......Zimmerman won. He zapped the kid and lived to tell about it. Just goes to show, the best gun is the one you have.
Malloy must go
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6785|PNW

What does the best gun being the one you have have to do with George Zimmerman?
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4209|Oklahoma

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Really?  You don't get that?
deeznutz1245
+483|6506|Connecticut

Extra Medium wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Really?  You don't get that?
Im not sure if I could simplify it any more.
Malloy must go
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6785|PNW

So George's best gun wasn't really his brains or his MMA-trained left hook (to be cheeky)? I don't understand, are you complimenting him, his gun, his actions or any combination of the three? Are you saying it's too bad Trayvon didn't have a gun? Or are you just saying "oh well, it is what it is."
Jaekus
+957|5192|Sydney
They're blinded by his jism, it's in both their eyes.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5599

If Trayvon was on top of him his MMA training should have told him to use his BJJ and go for a triangle choke.
https://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAgffXB0qOuL0v_ihhcfuDxC_8KZQDJx0d8SMXXxys0GGKAV_f
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6750|Oxferd Ohire
but he was shit at it
Pollock had earlier testified to the trial how Zimmerman was an utter novice at martial arts and described him as being ‘grossly obese’.

He said that in terms of physical ability, he would rate Zimmerman as 1 out of 10 and no higher than a 1.5 out of 10 as a wrestler
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5599

well that is humiliating
deeznutz1245
+483|6506|Connecticut

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

So George's best gun wasn't really his brains or his MMA-trained left hook (to be cheeky)? I don't understand, are you complimenting him, his gun, his actions or any combination of the three? Are you saying it's too bad Trayvon didn't have a gun? Or are you just saying "oh well, it is what it is."
Its an expression. It basically means you use what you have at the time. "The best car is the one your riding in", meaning its better than walking.
Malloy must go
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3973|SL,UT

deez, don't feed the troll
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6785|PNW

I know what the idiom is but I don't see how it applies to George Zimmerman. I still find "Zimmerman won. He zapped the kid and lived to tell about it. Just goes to show, the best gun is the one you have" confusing in this case.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4209|Oklahoma

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I know what the idiom is but I don't see how it applies to George Zimmerman. I still find "Zimmerman won. He zapped the kid and lived to tell about it. Just goes to show, the best gun is the one you have" confusing in this case.
Would it make more sense if Trayvon killed Zimmerman?

The best concrete sidewalk is the one your smashing a guys brains into.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard