Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,924|5849|USA

Spearhead wrote:

The fact is that if Martin was a 17 year old white kid, Zimmerman would be in prison now.
We don't know that.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|5793


4:30

well trayvon has been using "lean" for quite a while, which does cause quite a bit of aggression.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
13/f/taiwan
Member
+940|4776

Extra Medium wrote:

I can prove right now that Trayvon initiated the assualt.


If someone is following you at approximately 30-40 feet away and pulls a gun on you, what would you do?

a) run away screaming for help

b) run 30-40 feet towards the guy with a gun pointed at you and start beating his head into the concrete without disarming him



Common sense people.  Zimmerman obviously pulled the gun AFTER he was getting his shit kicked in.  That being the case, it also proves Trayvon initiated PHYSICAL contact.
um, you would be surprised at the number of people that attack an armed person without a gun. and you can't assume that just because you would run away and scream for help, martin would follow the same path.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|4255|Sydney
Fight or flight response, it's automatic.

I've been attacked by unknown groups of people twice, without provocation on my part. One of my mates who studied martial arts was with me both times and ran without thought; he said a punch would get thrown and next thing he knows he's legging it. I would always stay as I could never back down, even when I should've
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|3331

Cybargs wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … bu6Yvzs4Ls

4:30

well trayvon has been using "lean" for quite a while, which does cause quite a bit of aggression.
coffee makes people aggressive. taurine drinks make people irritable and aggressive. alcohol makes half of its consumers aggressive.

this sort of stupid bullshit gets nowhere. what you consume doesn't determine your behaviour. this is terrible a posteriori conjecture.

most people can consume the above-named things without putting someone's head to the curb and trying to kill them.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|3272|Oklahoma

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

this sort of stupid bullshit gets nowhere. what you consume doesn't determine your behaviour..
Roids.


Next.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|3331

Extra Medium wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

this sort of stupid bullshit gets nowhere. what you consume doesn't determine your behaviour..
Roids.


Next.
yeah you can really buy roids from a corner-store. that's not even comparable. that's a drug that purposefully changes your hormone balance. even the weed thing was spurious. now i don't really know for sure what 'lean' is, it's an american-only thing, but i'm guessing from the images in cybargs' video that it's another variation on the black-southern-rap cough syrup thing. i.e. PAINKILLERS. how can you link painkiller abuse to aggression? painkillers bring you a short period of euphoria/relaxation, and then a continued slump of chilled lethargy and sleepiness. like, the opposite of violent and aggressive. this fucking stuff is so stupid. white middle-class people moralizing about any drug use.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-07-22 05:37:18)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|5793

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

this sort of stupid bullshit gets nowhere. what you consume doesn't determine your behaviour..
Roids.


Next.
yeah you can really buy roids from a corner-store. that's not even comparable. that's a drug that purposefully changes your hormone balance. even the weed thing was spurious. now i don't really know for sure what 'lean' is, it's an american-only thing, but i'm guessing from the images in cybargs' video that it's another variation on the black-southern-rap cough syrup thing. i.e. PAINKILLERS. how can you link painkiller abuse to aggression? painkillers bring you a short period of euphoria/relaxation, and then a continued slump of chilled lethargy and sleepiness. like, the opposite of violent and aggressive. this fucking stuff is so stupid. white middle-class people moralizing about any drug use.
Well it just shows trayvon wasn't just out to get some "candy and soda" but was buying ingredients to make drugs. They also forget to mention that trayvon was known for his aggression in high school, being suspended a few times for fights, even wanting to fight someone again because "they didn't bleed enough the first time."

This is a plain and simple self defence case, zimmerman won due to florida's self defence laws and I believed he did use proportional force for the situation. He only pulled the gun after trayvon (zimmerman's testimony) said "you gonna die motherfucker" and reached for his gun. Zimmerman only shot once, if he really wanted to kill trayvon there'd be a lot more bullet holes. There's a race angle the media is playing when it shouldn't exist in the first place. Zimmerman's history obviously shouldn't paint him out as a racist.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|3331
i'm fine judging a self-defense ruling on the facts of the case. with witnesses and evidence. i am not fine suggesting someone 'deserved it' to be shot dead because they had smoked weed, or were buying ingredients to make a cough-syrup drink. a lot of youths in that sub-culture dabble in casual drug-use, i bet: it's part of the whole rap culture. socialisation. maybe not acceptable to white-mainstream america, but certainly not proof of a killer or lethal criminal. 'sizzurp' is a drink composed mainly of codeine (or co-codamol? not sure). they are painkillers. analgesics. they make you drowsy and relaxed. not an angry brute foaming at the mouth to kill. talking about these things is irrelevant. it is moral judgement in a court of law where evidence is supposed to be the method. maybe drinking cough-syrup and abusing painkillers is illegal. doesn't deserve the death penalty, though. it is irrelevant in a violent altercation.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,443|4663

Cybargs wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … bu6Yvzs4Ls

4:30

well trayvon has been using "lean" for quite a while, which does cause quite a bit of aggression.
That is bullshit. Robotripping does not make someone aggressive. You can barely walk and talk when on that stuff. Long term it will turn you into zombie.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,443|4663

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

this sort of stupid bullshit gets nowhere. what you consume doesn't determine your behaviour..
Roids.


Next.
yeah you can really buy roids from a corner-store. that's not even comparable. that's a drug that purposefully changes your hormone balance. even the weed thing was spurious. now i don't really know for sure what 'lean' is, it's an american-only thing, but i'm guessing from the images in cybargs' video that it's another variation on the black-southern-rap cough syrup thing. i.e. PAINKILLERS. how can you link painkiller abuse to aggression? painkillers bring you a short period of euphoria/relaxation, and then a continued slump of chilled lethargy and sleepiness. like, the opposite of violent and aggressive. this fucking stuff is so stupid. white middle-class people moralizing about any drug use.
Robotripping is sort of the same. You get high off of the chemical DXM in the cough medicine. You did special K before right? Same type of high.

Last edited by Macbeth (2013-07-22 06:17:08)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|3331
ketamine is a horse-tranquilizer. i challenge you to find anyone who can even walk on that stuff, let alone try to fucking kill someone.

these conversations mostly take place amongst the chattering classes of pharmacologically-illiterate white people.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,443|4663

It isn't a black person thing either. Robotripping was a fad among the white kids. Specifically the skater/punk/goths that I hung out with.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|5793

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

ketamine is a horse-tranquilizer. i challenge you to find anyone who can even walk on that stuff, let alone try to fucking kill someone.

these conversations mostly take place amongst the chattering classes of pharmacologically-illiterate white people.
ketamine is fucking scary. seeing people on K... makes even the tallest man scared of being poked. one of my friends who was a quarterback in high school (in LA), kid was 185cm 90kg built like a tank dropped down and curled like a bitch after i kept poking him and making clicking noise with my tongue.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|3331

Cybargs wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

ketamine is a horse-tranquilizer. i challenge you to find anyone who can even walk on that stuff, let alone try to fucking kill someone.

these conversations mostly take place amongst the chattering classes of pharmacologically-illiterate white people.
ketamine is fucking scary. seeing people on K... makes even the tallest man scared of being poked. one of my friends who was a quarterback in high school (in LA), kid was 185cm 90kg built like a tank dropped down and curled like a bitch after i kept poking him and making clicking noise with my tongue.
what a nice guy you are. would love to be at a party with you.

can you substantiate that using "lean" causes people to be aggressive? from what i can tell all of its main ingredients cause lethargy, euphoria, and drowsiness.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,443|4663

I did 16 CCC (cough medicine) pills back in highschool once before passing out. The room started shaking. I was late to the party when it came compared to my friends. My buddy gave me a pack of 16 at the start of the school day and told me to only take 8 my first time. I didn't want to do it in school and this girl I was with gave it a try since she didn't think it was a big thing since he did E and other stuff before. She took 8 of them and said she didn't feel anything around 3rd period so he asked for the other 8. Well, the pills can take over 2 hours to kick in sometimes and we didn't know that. So when it came to 8th period when we saw each other again all 16 had hit her. She shuffled into class like a zombie and went straight to her desk and put her head down for the whole class. I had take her home after school. haha
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|3331
were you not afraid to be in the company of someone with a potentially lethal aggressive streak, waiting to burst out?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|5793

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

ketamine is a horse-tranquilizer. i challenge you to find anyone who can even walk on that stuff, let alone try to fucking kill someone.

these conversations mostly take place amongst the chattering classes of pharmacologically-illiterate white people.
ketamine is fucking scary. seeing people on K... makes even the tallest man scared of being poked. one of my friends who was a quarterback in high school (in LA), kid was 185cm 90kg built like a tank dropped down and curled like a bitch after i kept poking him and making clicking noise with my tongue.
what a nice guy you are. would love to be at a party with you.
dumbass shouldn't have taken too much ketamine.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|3331

Cybargs wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Cybargs wrote:


ketamine is fucking scary. seeing people on K... makes even the tallest man scared of being poked. one of my friends who was a quarterback in high school (in LA), kid was 185cm 90kg built like a tank dropped down and curled like a bitch after i kept poking him and making clicking noise with my tongue.
what a nice guy you are. would love to be at a party with you.
dumbass shouldn't have taken too much ketamine.
you are the worst. people who go to parties to laugh at and prank people who have too much to drink, rather than enjoying yourselves. so what if he took a lot of ketamine. didn't you have a girl to fingerbang or some redneck dude to suck off? what an exciting party for you. terrorising and traumatizing some other dude just trying to get his slice of high nigga pie. i bet you are the center of every social gathering.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|5793

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:


what a nice guy you are. would love to be at a party with you.
dumbass shouldn't have taken too much ketamine.
you are the worst. people who go to parties to laugh at and prank people who have too much to drink, rather than enjoying yourselves. so what if he took a lot of ketamine. didn't you have a girl to fingerbang or some redneck dude to suck off? what an exciting party for you. terrorising and traumatizing some other dude just trying to get his slice of high nigga pie. i bet you are the center of every social gathering.
im an asshole because i poked someone because they had too much ketamine? lol, ok buddy.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|3331
someone having a bad trip on a psychoactive and hallucinatory drug like that... a strong ketamine trip is like a DMT/acid high, i.e. all of reality and body/mind barriers dissolve... could seriously psychologically fuck someone up. his terror would have been very real, and just about the most root-level primal terror imaginable. maybe he took too much and it was 'his fault'. but i'm sure he didn't ask for some insecure asian dude to try and get a ride out of his misery. so yeah, i would say it's an asshole move. if people decide to get fucked up at parties the best response is to leave them alone and mind your own business, or at the very least try to make things more comfortable for them. i would say it was a dick move on your part.

but anyway can you please tell me how a history of using "lean" would make trayvon violent?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|5793
after that day he decided ketamine isnt too fun anymore. saved a lyfe yo.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|3331
just about equals the balance sheet after your vehicular homicide then.

answer the trayvon question now please you've avoided it for 3 posts.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|5793
ok maybe im wrong about lean making people violent. I admit it. But trayvon does have a violent history before hand.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,443|4663

I really do love how Zimmerman supporters are bending over backwards to make him look like a victim and Trayvon a horrible person. Just picking up some junk food from the local 7/11 is criminalized as a drug manufacturing. I wonder if he was carrying some baking soda would they accuse him of operating a cocaine smuggling ring.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard