Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4207|Oklahoma

FOX wrote:

Most of the California demonstrations proved peaceful, although matters were marred by sporadic reports of stray violence and vandalism, including the halt of a passenger train, the burning of American and California flags, the lighting of small fires in city roadways, shattered storefront windows and the spray painting of a courthouse, as well as the damaging of a police squad car.

In Oakland, police said about 100 people protested, with some among the crowd breaking windows and starting fires in the streets. As the protest eventually fizzled, the office of police information added that it had no word of any arrests as of 2 a.m. local time.

However, some Oakland marchers reportedly vandalized a police squad car, and police were -- at one point - forced to form a line to block the protesters' path.

The Oakland Tribune reported some downtown office windows had been shattered, and footage from a television helicopter portrayed people starting fires in the street and spray painting anti-police graffiti. Protesters, there, also reportedly burned an American, and California state flag and spray painted Alameda County's Davidson courthouse.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/14/ge … z2Z29jmOsv
And my prediction comes full circle.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4266
a few people spraypainted a wall somewhere in the whole of the US and you're saying your predictions of "widespread race riots" are coming true? oh hell ya dude. lock up the doors and windows. race apocalypse is coming.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6728
zimmerman so racist

https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
jsnipy
+3,276|6534|...

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

a few people spraypainted a wall somewhere in the whole of the US and you're saying your predictions of "widespread race riots" are coming true? oh hell ya dude. lock up the doors and windows. race apocalypse is coming.
Yes some say Monday around noonish.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6701|Tampa Bay Florida
1. Rail
2. Uzique
3. Education/academia/employment
4. Derail
5. Now rerailed

Last edited by Spearhead (2013-07-14 10:53:38)

Roc18
`
+655|5802|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
So now that the Trayvon Martin saga comes to an end, I wonder what issue the media will stir up next in a shameless ploy to generate ratings
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4207|Oklahoma
Zimmerman's civil suit. 

(He's fucked in that one BTW)
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4266

Spearhead wrote:

1. Rail
2. Uzique
3. Education/academia/employment
4. Derail
5. Now rerailed
pretty sure it's seldom me mentioning this stuff first, i'm just the only guy with the patience/typing speed to counter all the dumb that gets sprayed.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4207|Oklahoma
Liar.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6302|Washington St.
We've spent the last year and a half paying attention to 1 teenaged who died. A daily occurrence in the US.

Who "won" here? Nobody.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4207|Oklahoma

pirana6 wrote:

We've spent the last year and a half paying attention to 1 teenaged who died. A daily occurrence in the US.

Who "won" here? Nobody.
I'd say not spending the next quarter century in prison equals a win for Zimmerman.

Did anyone else think it was ironic that the Arizona tea that Trayvon bought was Watermelon flavored?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4266

Extra Medium wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

Who "won" here? Nobody.
I'd say not spending the next quarter century in prison equals a win for Zimmerman.

Did anyone else think it was ironic that the Arizona tea that Trayvon bought was Watermelon flavored?
weren't you just calling me a racist earlier when your little cybargs friend was crying?
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy

pirana6 wrote:

Who "won" here? Nobody.
Some people actually read newspapers/consume news media on a regular, daily basis.  I don't understand why you keep saying "omgz why has everyone been following this everyday for the last year!!!!!! omgz"  If anything, judging from the posts, people like extra medium were more emotionally invested in this than anyone else. 

Personally, here's my timeline of the case. 

Last year -- about a month of peaceful protesting/news coverage
Forgot about it
2 weeks ago -- oh they're finally doing that trial?  oh okay.

For some reason you are downplaying the significance of this case and pretending as if everyone at bf2s is unaware that inner city black on black crime exists.  DUHR?  No shit.  Are you really that thick as to not understand why members of the black community might be a little disturbed by this?  More so that black on black crime?  You know what, never mind, I already know the answer.

Last edited by Spearhead (2013-07-14 11:59:27)

globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6335|Graz, Austria

Extra Medium wrote:

You don't know what irony is, do you?

Last edited by globefish23 (2013-07-14 12:56:53)

Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3971|SL,UT

globefish23 wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

You don't know what irony is, do you?
he's certainly not Iconic Irony, is he?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6783|PNW

How is getting a clearance boastworthy? It's pretty run of the mill for military jobs. It's like an Applebee's worker bragging about a Garfield pin on their shirt.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5597

This whole thing could have been avoided if people weren't allowed to carry guns in public. The Europeans, Japanese, and Australians all manage to survive day to day without being armed.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4266

Macbeth wrote:

This whole thing could have been avoided if people weren't allowed to carry guns in public. The Europeans, Japanese, and Australians all manage to survive day to day without being armed.
yup. most americans survive day to day without being armed.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6164|what

Until they get shot.

This thread will drag on if the prosecution appeal the verdict.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5597

DesertFox- wrote:

It seems like the media is chomping at the bit waiting for rioting to kick off? I'm looking and saw some folks unhappy with the verdict protesting, but nothing of a newsworthy disturbance. It seems a lot of older people were waiting for shit to kick off, too. Some I spoke to yesterday said they'd be locked and loaded for fear that there'd be riots as a result... in Indiana...
Typical gun owner bloodlust.

The only pace there was any damage or rioting was in Oakland. And they will look for any excuse to riot in Oakland.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6783|PNW

Why would you even have a gun for self-defense if it wasn't ready to be used for self-defense?

Also, can't we just all hope that there's no racially-motivated reprisals for the verdict and that some poor kid doesn't end up injured, in a coma or dead because of it? Rather than hope that someone breaks into your house or confronts you on the street so you can shoot them? Rather than brag to your friends that you'll be ready to shoot when (not if, judging from the hopeful language and tone often used) you have to? Jeeeeeez.

A lot of gun owners I've talked are pretty skeptical about the trial results (which I don't think it will ever be as iconic as OJ), and are definitely not rooting him on for getting away with it. We're not all like that.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4266

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Why would you even have a gun for self-defense if it wasn't ready to be used for self-defense?

Also, can't we just all hope that there's no racially-motivated reprisals for the verdict and that some poor kid doesn't end up injured, in a coma or dead because of it? Rather than hope that someone breaks into your house or confronts you on the street so you can shoot them? Or brag to your friends that you'll be ready to shoot when (not if, judging from the hopeful language and tone often used) you have to? Jeeeeeez.
the thing i don't get is, he does neighbourhood watch, but the local, like, committee specifically advise not to carry a gun or any sort of weapon whilst doing the service. zimmerman had also trained as an MMA fighter. he is a pretty stocky and built guy. but he ignored the advice of the local grey-haired seniors who staff the watch, went out packing heat, and still had to discharge his weapon in a fight with a barely-pubescent 17 year old.

conclusion: zimmerman is a tough-guy wannabe-cop pussy kid-killer.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6783|PNW

My criticism exactly.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
but but its okay man, cause n*ggers
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6783|PNW

George Zimmerman’s MMA Gym Offers Customers The ‘Zimmerman’ Training Program

The bulk of the testimony in George Zimmerman‘s murder trial the past few days has centered on the accused murderer of Trayvon Martin‘s allegedly complete ineptitude at defending himself from the onslaught of a 158 pound teenager. On Monday, Zimmerman’s Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) trainer Adam Pollock testified that Zimmerman was “soft” when he began to train at his gym, and in over a year of training, progressed to a 1 on a scale of one to ten. On Wednesday, a defense expert in physical self defense further underscored that point, testifying that Zimmerman “didn’t seem to have any” abilities in that area.

Therefore, it might come as a surprise that Kokopelli’s Gym, where Zimmerman received MMA instruction for over a year, is promoting the George Zimmerman training program on its website, offering customers the chance to sign up now for information on Zimmerman’s training, to be delivered only after the trial is over:

Zimmerman
To receive information about the training George Zimmerman received at KOKOPELLI’S GYM, please email request by filling out the form provided below.

Zimmerman Training Information Request Form

Name

Email

* George Zimmerman training information will be provided for those who request it after the completion of the trial.
Now, there are some who would react to this news with disgust, at a seemingly crass attempt to exploit the killing of an unarmed 17 year-old. If the aim were simply to handle curiosity resulting from the trial’s publicity, the gym could have posted a statement explaining that they would not be commenting on the incident, or Zimmerman’s involvement.

However, if Adam Pollock’s testimony is to be believed, the real question is, why would anyone want to learn how they can spend a year preparing to get their ass kicked? [...] cont'd

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard