Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6728

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

how am i racist by stating the vetting process my government uses to employ someone? want to know why the intelligence services don't employ foreign nationals? BECAUSE INTELLIGENCE SERVICES WORK WITH STATE SECRETS. yes, i'm a racist. could you be any more retarded?
It's extremely elitist and racist. It doesn't matter if you're a national or not to be a trustworthy person, that kind of stuff is judged by integrity and character. Not by the fact that they were born in or outside of the country.
go cry to the governments of the world and their recruitment strategies. not me.
kinda shit to have spies in gook land who are all white and only speak white right uzique? wouldnt it be smarter for them to hire asians who have a checkable background and are citizens?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4266
lol ok. now you're going to be a spy. lol. wet-dream teenage fantasy. international business degrees must go a long way in aus. how is someone like you, thick as shit, going to get a job being a spy? when your cover gets blown you make up lies about killing people in car crashes that makes everyone laugh. you are not espionage-material, buddy.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-07-14 07:52:18)

Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4207|Oklahoma
https://i.imgur.com/TdKv7b2.jpg
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4266
i'd rather be drowning in a sea of redneck stupidity than actually be the dumb inert water that makes up that sea of shit (i.e. you).
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4207|Oklahoma
https://awesomelyluvvie.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/tumblr_md42dow0sv1r5x5zu.gif
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6728

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i'd rather be drowning in a sea of redneck stupidity than actually be the dumb inert water that makes up that sea of shit (i.e. you).
funny thing is the three of us probably know more about intelligence service and who can and who cant get sec clearances more than you do. Cougs worked for the AF and got top clearance, uncle's brother is in the AF and has clearance, my dad used to work for DFAT and my two aunts both work for the gov (hint, have clearance again).
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5048|Massachusetts, USA
I also actually do research on the NSA, CIA and FBI because it's extremely interesting.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4207|Oklahoma

Cybargs wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

funny thing is the three of us probably know more about intelligence service and who can and who cant get sec clearances more than you do. Cougs worked for the AF and got top clearance, uncle's brother is in the AF and has clearance, my dad used to work for DFAT and my two aunts both work for the gov (hint, have clearance again).
Doc has a TS as well, don't forget him.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6728

Extra Medium wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

And ricky recon who disappears for 3 years and hops back on like everything was normal and disappears again.
UnkleRukus
That Guy

Extra Medium wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

I didn't realize you got any clearance when you work in Djibouti

Last edited by UnkleRukus (2013-07-14 07:58:46)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4266

Cybargs wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

and i'm sure with your international business degree you're heading straight for a career as an international spy extraordinaire.

if your family are so well-connected why aren't better educated and doing a more suitable degree? seems bizarre.

and i couldn't care less who has clearance to what. american posters here seem to think their security clearance is very precious. great job, you joined the military. the bf2s pentagon elite up in here. oh, and rukus reads a lot of wikipedia and web-links? bunch of james bonds in here.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-07-14 07:59:58)

Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4207|Oklahoma

UnkleRukus wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

I didn't realize you got any clearance when you work in Djibouti
A clearance is a clearance regardless of where you go or if you use it.  I had a Top Secret and never really left Altus, Oklahoma with it.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4207|Oklahoma

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

and i'm sure with your international business degree you're heading straight for a career as an international spy extraordinaire.

if your family are so well-connected why aren't better educated and doing a more suitable degree? seems bizarre.

and i couldn't care less who has clearance to what. american posters here seem to think their security clearance is very precious. great job, you joined the military. the bf2s pentagon elite up in here. oh, and rukus reads a lot of wikipedia and web-links? bunch of james bonds in here.
Are you still here?  Go away.  You obviously don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about and frankly it's just embarrassing at this point.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6728

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

and i couldn't care less who has clearance to what. american posters here seem to think their security clearance is very precious. great job, you joined the military. oh, and rukus reads a lot of wikipedia and web-links? bunch of james bonds in here.
who said i wanted to be a spook? you think all foreign service is a spook? you think only spooks get clearance?

what's a more "suitable" degree in your eyes then? doing english lit? history? politics? what then? I'm doing int'l biz because it's my interest. I'm doing intl relations coz it's my interest. Same shit you did in uni. You seem to know everything about how to get a jerb in the aussie gov. Should I had done a major in chinese studies and learn more chinese? yeah GG on me what a great way to spend my education.

my dad doesn't have a degree, he only finished high school. My aunt in the gov never had an undergrad but was able to get a post-grad through coursework or some government shit.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4266
ITT 3 guys who know one another well gloat over the fact another person who doesn't give two shits doesn't know their intricate biographical details.

https://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lst5ffrRgX1qafdxeo1_500.png

i'm sure you've had an incredibly elite career. why are you working with roughnecks now? who cares what clearance you got given when working for the military. you bf2s military guys sure love to sit around and talk about the past glory the state afforded you.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4207|Oklahoma
Is that your dad?
UnkleRukus
That Guy

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

ITT 3 guys who know one another well gloat over the fact another person who doesn't give two shits doesn't know their intricate biographical details.

i'm sure you've had an incredibly elite career. why are you working with roughnecks now? who cares what clearance you got given when working for the military. you bf2s military guys sure love to sit around and talk about the past glory the state afforded you.
If you didn't give two shits, then why do you keep responding?

You secretly care about us.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4266
honestly with such a sharp wit i am frankly surprised you are not transcending your hillbilly roots to become the next bill hicks.

yes, it's my dad.

:'(

xXX_ Cut my Life Into pEaceS _ xXx
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4266

UnkleRukus wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

If you didn't give two shits, then why do you keep responding?

You secretly care about us.
a) i don't give a shit about your lives
b) it doesn't involve any giving of any shits at any point to post on a forum
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4207|Oklahoma
"cultural underdevelopment of the worker, as a technique of domination, is found everywhere under late capitalism" - donald barthelme.

Shit guys, we're being dominated.  Should have went to uni to learn how to enjoy opera and be a good communist like Uzi.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4266
people who go to university can be culturally underdeveloped, too. look at dilbert. all he values is instrumental knowledge that can 'get results'. it's a form of impoverishment of the imagination. limit the horizons of people's curiosity and they'll never ask questions about what they're doing with their lives. pretty simple quotation. doesn't have anything to do with university degrees. and i have no idea how it has any relation to communism.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-07-14 08:15:54)

Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4207|Oklahoma
Ohhhhhh yeah, lets drag Dilbert into this.  Won't be long at this rate before you have 0 friends.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6728

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

people who go to university can be culturally underdeveloped, too. look at dilbert. all he values is instrumental knowledge that can 'get results'. it's a form of impoverishment of the imagination. limit the horizons of people's curiosity and they'll never ask questions about what they're doing with their lives. pretty simple quotation. doesn't have anything to do with university degrees. and i have no idea how it has any relation to communism.
that post is pretty communist to me. you wont ever get a sec clearance for being a commie.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4207|Oklahoma

Cybargs wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

that post is pretty communist to me. you wont ever get a sec clearance for being a commie.
He won't get one being a faggot either.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6748|Oxferd Ohire
Don't tell he is Hispanic, his father is white his mother isn't.
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard