Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6730

Jaekus wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

It isn't illegal to stalk someone unless they have a restraining order against you.  I can follow anyone I damn well please down the street until they get a court order telling me not too.
uhhh...

18 USCS § 2261A. Stalking. (2013) wrote:

Whoever--
(1) travels in interstate or foreign commerce or is present within the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States, or enters or leaves Indian country, with the intent to kill, injure, harass, intimidate, or place under surveillance with intent to kill, injure, harass, or intimidate another person, and in the course of, or as a result of, such travel or presence engages in conduct that--

(A) places that person in reasonable fear of the death of, or serious bodily injury to--

(i) that person;

(ii) an immediate family member (as defined in section 115) of that person; or

(iii) a spouse or intimate partner of that person; or

(B) causes, attempts to cause, or would be reasonably expected to cause substantial emotional distress to a person described in clause (i), (ii), or (iii) of subparagraph (A); or

(2) with the intent to kill, injure, harass, intimidate, or place under surveillance with intent to kill, injure, harass, or intimidate another person, uses the mail, any interactive computer service or electronic communication service or electronic communication system of interstate commerce, or any other facility of interstate or foreign commerce to engage in a course of conduct that--

(A) places that person in reasonable fear of the death of or serious bodily injury to a person described in clause (i), (ii), or (iii) of paragraph (1)(A); or

(B) causes, attempts to cause, or would be reasonably expected to cause substantial emotional distress to a person described in clause (i), (ii), or (iii) of paragraph (1)(A),

shall be punished as provided in section 2261(b) of this title.
I guess Trayvon should have magically known that a potentially armed man stalking him had no intent to kill, even if he did end up killing.

Good luck with stalking anyone you want, Meds. Maybe you can be the next Zimmerman.
He said that because he wants to shoot a black person and get away with it.
not hard if you live in the south. you'd actually might be lauded a hero for defending your community.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
13rin
+977|6493

Macbeth wrote:

I would say a majority of gun owners in America fantasize about shooting someone legally like some John Wayne cowboy.
Addressing your statement.. Separate fantasy from situational reality...  You'd do whatever you needed to do if you felt your life depended upon it, regardless of instrument or lack thereof.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6167|what

Which is why Trayvon attacked the guy who was stalking him.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6730

AussieReaper wrote:

why didnt trayvon call his homies
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
13rin
+977|6493

Cybargs wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

uhhh...

I guess Trayvon should have magically known that a potentially armed man stalking him had no intent to kill, even if he did end up killing.

Good luck with stalking anyone you want, Meds. Maybe you can be the next Zimmerman.
not hard if you live in the south. you'd actually might be lauded a hero for defending your community.
Ha! Ever been to 'the south'?  Do you even know where Sanford Florida is?  Sorry to dissappoint, but it isn't your envisioned bigoted prejudicial view of 1960 Birmingham Alabama.  Really, all you should stick to Aussitard politics and getting kangaroo/koala bestiality laws overturned.  You'd be sooo much happier.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
13rin
+977|6493

AussieReaper wrote:

So your saying Treyvon was the aggressor?  GG.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6730

13rin wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Ha! Ever been to 'the south'?  Do you even know where Sanford Florida is?  Sorry to dissappoint, but it isn't your envisioned bigoted prejudicial view of 1960 Birmingham Alabama.  Really, all you should stick to Aussitard politics and getting kangaroo/koala bestiality laws overturned.  You'd be sooo much happier.
I have been to the south. Ada, Oklahoma to be exact. And yes it's racist as fuck. I remember medium's boss' view on hiring a guy.

black guy walks in to apply for a job: "watch out for that nigger, we never had no good nigger working for us anyway"
white guy walks in with cowboy hat and boots: "he seems like a nice guy, looks like a hard worker, try to get him to work for us alright xxx"

And I noticed the only place where there are any black people at all is the uni area. Hmmm maybe they don't feel safe going out in town?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6120|eXtreme to the maX

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

and no, dilbert. you still cannot reasonably hold it against a kid for being stoned. he was harassed. he didn't start anything.
You have no real idea what happened.

if this was any other state in the world zimmerman would go down. stop going on about the guy being stoned ffs.
You're the one making a big deal out of it, its just one issue the jury can take into account.
If Zimmerman had been drunk you'd be ranting full blast about that.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4269
well yes, i would, because zimmerman was the guy who ended up shooting and killing someone. if a person with a murder over their head was on drugs, then yeah, you'd want to know about that. a 17 year old kid with a bullet-hole in his heart, though... i don't really care if he was stoned. in my view that law that lets you pull a gun and shoot someone dead in an altercation is a barbaric, vigilante law. it's that simple. it's a law that enshrines pussies.

it has already been mentioned in the court trial that zimmerman has ADHD. the medical record and health of the defendant should of course be considered. the only reason the victim's weed smoking gets talked about is because of the stand-your-ground type defense, whereby they can go through the rather unpleasant business of cross-inspecting a dead kid, in front of his family.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-07-13 05:45:10)

Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5193|Sydney
It's pretty cut and dried IMO. The kid was getting munchies from a shop. The guy was looking for trouble and was even told to back off. The kid died. The guy deserves a manslaughter charge at the very least. I don't give a fuck whether it was his so called 'legal right' to stalk someone whilst armed with a gun. He invited trouble, got it, killed the kid as a result. He needs to be made an example of to deter other losers from doing the same thing. Fuck him.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4209|Oklahoma

Macbeth wrote:

I would say a majority of gun owners in America fantasize about shooting someone legally like some John Wayne cowboy.
I know I do.

I pray to the flying spaghetti monster, begging every night, that someday MacBeth will break into my house so I can defend the fuck out of myself.

Screw Afghanistan, want me to buy you a plane ticket to OKC?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5372|London, England

Cybargs wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

If Trayvon used a gun because he felt threatened, how would the people who are rah rahing Zimmerman feel about it?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jaekus
+957|5193|Sydney

Jay wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

If Trayvon used a gun because he felt threatened, how would the people who are rah rahing Zimmerman feel about it?
I'm sure they would be defending Martin as much as they are Zimmerman...

Spoiler (highlight to read):
yeah, right...
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4209|Oklahoma
Martin would be at the very least in Juvie for possessing a firearm as a minor.  He would probably go to jail for a while to for killing someone with a gun that he had no business having.

Apples to oranges fucktard.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Extra Medium wrote:

Martin would be at the very least in Juvie for possessing a firearm as a minor.  He would probably go to jail for a while to for killing someone with a gun that he had no business having.

Apples to oranges fucktard.
Lol.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jaekus
+957|5193|Sydney
He's so mad...
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4209|Oklahoma
I'm drinking a southern style, real brewed, sweet tea.  Who's mad?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Your teeth.
-Frederick Bastiat
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4209|Oklahoma
You're* teeth.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
For those of you outside of the south, Southern sweet tea is 1 lb of sugar to 1 gallon of iced tea, or .45 kg to 3.8 liters.

First time I tasted it, I retched. I like it now, in very small doses.

Last edited by Jay (2013-07-13 08:28:43)

-Frederick Bastiat
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4269
iced tea is a load of shit, anyway. come to britain and drink real tea.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Iced tea is the best
-Frederick Bastiat
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4269
come to england, go to a tea-house or have afternoon tea at a proper club or hotel; have some scones and strawberry jam and cream.

iced tie is blasphemy.

https://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02160/The_Chesterfield_h_2160004c.jpg

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-07-13 08:41:44)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6730

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

british have real tea? HAH
Jaekus
+957|5193|Sydney

Cybargs wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

british have real tea? HAH

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard