-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada
They would have to stay until it pretty much is a first world nation before they could leave and the Taliban wouldn't take it back.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6150|'straya
Yeah but I thought he might appreciate a few more years to steal some more government money and then flee to whatever country will take him.

Last edited by Little BaBy JESUS (2012-03-16 16:46:14)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

m3thod wrote:

its been confirmed he was boozing on the evening before the attack.
Ban alcohol. Legalize weed. The Afghans have it right. None of this would've happened if everyone was toking up and giving peace a chance.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6673|UK
too many bellends are accepted to serve in the us military.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

m3thod wrote:

see: various members of our community.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX

m3thod wrote:

After McDonalds and Burger King have scraped the barrel out whats left for the military?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6150|'straya

Dilbert_X wrote:

m3thod wrote:

After McDonalds and Burger King have scraped the barrel out whats left for the military army?
Don't drag the rest of the military into this lol.
m3thod
+2,197|6673|UK
i wonder how much stress he suffered when he popped a child's head as opposed to a leg being blown off

it must be a perpetual stress inducing nightmare for the poor chap.
m3thod
+2,197|6673|UK

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

m3thod wrote:

After McDonalds and Burger King have scraped the barrel out whats left for the military army?
its the usaf which would bomb the living shit out of outdoor weddings thinking it was a taliban gangbang.  their are just as guilty.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada

m3thod wrote:

i wonder how much stress he suffered when he popped a child's head as opposed to a leg being blown off

best post of thread.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

m3thod wrote:

Yeah, he should go disembowel some babies to relieve the stress.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

Wait, did this turn into an abortion thread? Too lazy to read back.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum

m3thod wrote:

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

its the usaf which would bomb the living shit out of outdoor weddings thinking it was a taliban gangbang.  their are just as guilty.
that's slightly unfair. the planners at the USAF would pick something dumb, but the people involved in bombing the dumb thing through no fault of their own (can't see shit at 20k+feet) far outnumber the tacticians.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
m3thod
+2,197|6673|UK
tough shit, get it right or fuck off home.
Reciprocity
+721|6582|the dank(super) side of Oregon

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Karzai seems pretty desperate to get the ISAF out of Afghanistan.
he's just saying that to jerk off his base.  I'm with the afghans, I'd rather see taliban slaughtering civilians, as it should be.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Reciprocity wrote:

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

he's just saying that to jerk off his base.  I'm with the afghans, I'd rather see taliban slaughtering civilians, as it should be.
Duh, we should let someone else invade, then pay the Taliban to slaughter them, like before.
Reciprocity

Dilbert_X wrote:

Duh, we should let someone else invade, then pay the Taliban to slaughter them, like before.
or just ignore them completely except for the occasional high value target drone strike.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Reciprocity wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

or just ignore them completely except for the occasional high value target drone strike.
Because summarily executing random tribesmen and anyone nearby is they way to win hearts and minds.

Also you need a huge army, thousands of gas turbine powered main battle tanks, supersonic invisible fighter bomber, silent stealth-copters, robo-soldiers etc etc.

You're not going to get funding for that off the back of the occasional drone strike.
Reciprocity

Dilbert_X wrote:

win hearts and minds.
don't really give a shit about winning hearts and minds.  pretending that we can and that they're at all receptive is why were still in that shithole.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Reciprocity wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

win hearts and minds.
don't really give a shit about winning hearts and minds.  pretending that we can and that they're at all receptive is why were still in that shithole.
The whole escapade was pointless then, counterproductive in fact as the world now has more pissed off muslims than it had before.

GG
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

Dilbert_X wrote:

Reciprocity wrote:

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

The Taliban should be paying US to slaughter civilians. Maybe they could give us their list.
Reciprocity

Dilbert_X wrote:

Reciprocity wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

win hearts and minds.
The whole escapade was pointless then, counterproductive in fact as the world now has more pissed off muslims than it had before.

GG
are you looking for me to disagree with you?  invading and occupying afghanistan to improve the lives of afghans was and is an inane goal.  I'm really not sure what the hell obama's trying to accomplish by keeping us there for two more years.  More and more shit is gonna happen whether it's genuinely tragic or percieved slights.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6691|Tampa Bay Florida

-Whiteroom- wrote:

At what point did I say that this didn't happen in every other conflict? At what point did I say anybody who committed something similar didn't deserve death or worse? You're throwing hypocrite in there to insinuate that there is something hypocritical about what I said when in fact there isn't. At what point did I say this guy was insane? I believe I said he is beyond worth saving and better to be rid of him. Do I give a fuck that "90%" of people may react the same, (which by the way is way off, since most people in the military don't). No, anybody, myself, shifty, or you if we committed these acts are not worth saving, and I would not blame anybody who took us down for it. Fack of with the "he's a solider" defense. Were the people he killed soliders?

How about this situation, I go, become a solider, do some tours, come back, kill a few families, maybe in your neighborhood, would you say "we don't know what he's seen, slap him on the wrist and send him on his way!". Or do you find it acceptable because the people he killed are foreign, in a country that you see as your enemy. Maybe a little hypocrisy there?
Where did I say he shouldnt be prosecuted/executed?  Where did I say that I personally consider the Taliban an enemy?  Where the fuck did I say this was acceptable?  Why do I have to spell this out to you? 

I was responding to the fake outrage/shock that something like this happened.  Kind of like the urination thing.  This shit happens ALL.  THE.  TIME.  Maybe not 16 in cold blood, but there are probably thousands of incidents that never get reported.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Reciprocity wrote:

are you looking for me to disagree with you?  invading and occupying afghanistan to improve the lives of afghans was and is an inane goal.  I'm really not sure what the hell obama's trying to accomplish by keeping us there for two more years.  More and more shit is gonna happen whether it's genuinely tragic or percieved slights.
Oh right, so its all Obama's fault - wow.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Spearhead wrote:

I was responding to the fake outrage/shock that something like this happened.  Kind of like the urination thing.
This shit happens ALL.  THE.  TIME.  Maybe not 16 in cold blood, but there are probably thousands of incidents that never get reported.
Then the military need their asses kicked, execute a few maybe.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard