NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6332|Atlanta, Georgia
Willing to learn, die, bleed, and crash with me. Gotta be on frequently in the evenings and play. Also you have to have vent or ts or something to communicate besides letters.

Any takers?

https://images.wikia.com/battlefield/images/4/41/BF3_Going_Hunting.png
jord
+2,382|6669|The North, beyond the wall.
£ tree fiddy per hour
gurdeep
­
+812|4746|proll­y
ive just accepted the fact that ill always be terrible in jets
13/f/taiwan
+940|5689
vehicles are the only fun you can have in this game and even they get boring after a round or two.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6491|so randum
i do a barrel roll everytime i kill someone then go wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5534|Toronto

FatherTed wrote:

i do a barrel roll everytime i kill someone then go wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I go wheeeeeeeeee then kill somebody and everytime do a barrel roll.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
gurdeep
­
+812|4746|proll­y

13/f/taiwan wrote:

vehicles are the only fun you can have in this game and even they get boring after a round or two.
pretty much
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5539|paris

gurdeep wrote:

ive just accepted the fact that ill always be terrible in jets
13/f/taiwan
+940|5689
the irnv scope still works on b2k maps. i've been using more often recently hoping the scope would make the infantry aspect less shit. it's still shit though.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6783|Jupiter
https://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/top_gun_1.jpg
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6144|what

Guided missiles are shit. Takes two to take out a tank. They can't take out jeeps in one hit either. Expect a bunch of vehicle disabled ribbons. That's about it.

Flying as anti air is easier, but on wake the f35 still flies like a fucken brick. If your turning circle is greater than your opposites jet, forget engaging in anything other than surprise attacks at close range. But the f35 is slower also. Not worth the effort unless the enemy have lose their airbase...

Air radar is your best upgrade.

You still won't get many kills playing anti air though, not when your opponents simply bail. Expect a lot of vehicle destroyed ribbons. That's about it.

Jets are under powered and been nerfed to shit.

Remember the havoc a j10 could cause bombing the aircraft carrier, or the f35 when bombing the airfields helicopter pad?

No matter how good you fly, it's the weapons which are weaker than bf2.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
jsnipy
+3,276|6513|...

flying in bf3 is nothing more than a mini game, with little to no bearing on who wins the round
gurdeep
­
+812|4746|proll­y

jsnipy wrote:

flying in bf3 is nothing more than a mini game, with little to no bearing on who wins the round
sharqi tho
Christbane
+51|6226
im usually around after 8pm cst  if you want to add me,  Christbane13  im not a super jet pro like Jord or anything but I do ok
Roc18
`
+655|5781|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

jsnipy wrote:

nope.jpg
gurdeep
­
+812|4746|proll­y

Roc18 wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

nope.jpg
nah its pretty true unfortunately. idk how many times ive been raping in the chopper while my team doesnt cap flags or do anything
Roc18
`

gurdeep wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

nope.jpg
nah its pretty true unfortunately. idk how many times ive been raping in the chopper while my team doesnt cap flags or do anything
nope.jpg

Disabling/destroying vehicles, killing infantry/tickets, destroying jets, harassing spawn points has something to do with winning a round. Its not just all hurr durr run to flag a and cap it before the other guy does that wins a round.

Last edited by Roc18 (2012-02-22 14:55:54)

gurdeep
­
+812|4746|proll­y

Roc18 wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

nope.jpg
nope.jpg

Disabling/destroying vehicles, killing infantry/tickets, destroying jets, harassing spawn points has something to do with winning a round. Its not just all hurr durr run to flag a and cap it before the other guy does that wins a round.
https://i.imgur.com/wI6Z3.gif
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
I don't really need another jets tips and tricks thread. I'm (decent) enough at it to get myself (decent) points. I'm not god at it but I fly better than roc. I need a wingman. Someone to play with no homo Someone to watch my ass no homo and I'd like to cover their ass and stick back no homo
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6466|Foothills of S. Carolina

Tis a sad thing these days when you have to add no homo to just about every statement. If I can get back into playing BF3 I will look you up.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it

Canin wrote:

Tis a sad thing these days when you have to add no homo to just about every statement. If I can get back into playing BF3 I will look you up.
Yessir i look forward to it.
Roc18
`

NeXuS wrote:

Canin wrote:

Yessir i look forward to it.
no homo
jsnipy
+3,276|6513|...

gurdeep wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

sharqi tho
sorry I meant "flying jets"
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6783|Jupiter

NeXuS wrote:

I need a wingman. Someone to play with Someone to watch my ass and I'd like to cover their ass and stick back
So homo, and called it:

https://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/top_gun_1.jpg
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6144|what

NeXuS wrote:

Also you have to have vent or ts or something to communicate besides letters.
Shame. I could send my letters in scented envelopes. No homo.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard