Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5780|Catherine Black

eusgen wrote:

media thread
prolly
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
thepilot91
+64|6228|Åland!
the "artillery" is just sad, gimme commander back ffs!
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5742|شمال

thepilot91 wrote:

الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6705|Purplicious Wisconsin

thepilot91 wrote:

Commander artillery was shit, I liked the Battlefield 1942 and Vietnam artillery better. BF3's mortar isn't so bad either.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6706|US

War Man wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

Commander artillery was shit, I liked the Battlefield 1942 and Vietnam artillery better. BF3's mortar isn't so bad either.
I'm going to side with thepilot on this one. 

The commander slot was useful in coordinating the team and providing support to squads that did their job.  I miss it.
War Man

RAIMIUS wrote:

War Man wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

The commander slot was useful in coordinating the team and providing support to squads that did their job.  I miss it.
Unfortunately, it suffered the problem of people not listening. I'm only criticizing the artillery ability the commander had, incase you didn't notice, although the commander was meh anyway as it didn't have much flavor to it and as previously mentioned, people normally ignored you.

Hated hearing "Enemy infantry spotted" every fucking time, they should have removed the spotting function for the commander when in the commander view.

Last edited by War Man (2012-01-26 20:30:57)

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5465|Ventura, California
They forgot a lot of parts.

Rose-tinted goggles or not, I freaking miss BF2 to death!
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5991|Vortex Ring State
lame shit, looks so un-fluid
gurdeep
­
+812|4746|proll­y

War Man wrote:

RAIMIUS wrote:

War Man wrote:

Unfortunately, it suffered the problem of people not listening. I'm only criticizing the artillery ability the commander had, incase you didn't notice, although the commander was meh anyway as it didn't have much flavor to it and as previously mentioned, people normally ignored you.

Hated hearing "Enemy infantry spotted" every fucking time, they should have removed the spotting function for the commander when in the commander view.
your an idiot
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5896|CA
That brought back memories all right...back when games had good intro videos that were actually worth watching.

I always found the intro video a bit ridiculous though - nobody played BF2 like that.
War Man

gurdeep wrote:

War Man wrote:

RAIMIUS wrote:

your an idiot
Coming from someone who forgot to type "you're" instead of "your"

Also, it's my opinion, so deal with it.
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.
i miss bf2

also insert generic warmong insult here
Roc18
`
+655|5782|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

War Man wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

War Man wrote:

your an idiot
Coming from someone who forgot to type "you're" instead of "your"

Also, it's my opinion, so deal with it.
lol
gurdeep
­
+812|4746|proll­y

jord wrote:

i miss bf2

also insert generic warmong insult here
ill play bf2 with u whenever
jord
dont have it and dont have a key and probs no servers anyway
gurdeep
­
+812|4746|proll­y
there are servers. i have keys. u can dl the iso
jord
too many hackers
gurdeep
­
+812|4746|proll­y
proll­y
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5956|London, England

can someone post that bf2 opening cinematic remake with the no kit zombie bug thing

i love that shit
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
gurdeep
­
+812|4746|proll­y
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5956|London, England

oh duh, I should have searched for MovieFile010

no wonder
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6697|Antarctica
Not bad, not bad.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard