Aye up duck!
+440|6709|England. Stoke

-Sh1fty- wrote:

How are my posts hawkish?
Because they simply are...
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

'hawkish' means to be predispositioned to fight first and reason later. do a research.

here's a recent example

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Fuck Iran

Fuck Obama

That thing needs to get back in US hands before they can get too much valuable information.

Iran should get their ass kicked for stealing US military property.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
did you even read the one coke posted?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5474|Ventura, California

13urnzz wrote:

'hawkish' means to be predispositioned to fight first and reason later. do a research.

here's a recent example

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Fuck Iran

Fuck Obama

That thing needs to get back in US hands before they can get too much valuable information.

Iran should get their ass kicked for stealing US military property.
touché
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5178|Sydney

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

What do people with more experience than me on the subject think?
Wasn't aware you had an military experience.
No physical military experience but I do a lot of reading and listen to what active military personnel have to say.

That's why I know about B2s, Iranian military equipment, Abrams, etc.
That's called knowledge, not experience. Experience means you, um, EXPERIENCED something.
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5978|Blue Mountain State
like crabs
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
based on my extensive cod4 experience, i'm probably a better babykiller/puppykicker than delta
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

hey Delta, how are the women in Trashcanistan?
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6690|Tampa Bay Florida
I've got PTSD from playing too many military based first person shooters

The horror..... the horror....
1stSFOD-Delta

13urnzz wrote:

can't tell.

there was this one female suicide bomber, though. she had hairy legs. it was the only thing left besides the top of her head

hawt

Baba Booey
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6411|'Murka

In answer to the question posed in the thread title: No.

/thread
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5178|Sydney

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

13urnzz wrote:

can't tell.

there was this one female suicide bomber, though. she had hairy legs. it was the only thing left besides the top of her head

hawt
Wow man, doesn't that kind of thing disturb you?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
delta has the emotional range of a brick, don't worry about him
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

Jaekus wrote:

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

13urnzz wrote:

can't tell.

hawt
yeah, no chance to see titties
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom
not without a draft
Tu Stultus Es
1stSFOD-Delta

Jaekus wrote:

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

13urnzz wrote:

can't tell.

hawt
the only thing disturbing about that was how hairy that bitches legs were

Last edited by 1stSFOD-Delta (2012-01-16 20:03:49)

Baba Booey
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England

-Sh1fty- wrote:

What do you think I am some degenerate war mongering twat or something?
Yes.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada
No, Iran's military would not have a chance.

Yes, Shifty is a degenerate war monger. That boy is keen to kill whoever he is pointed towards. Wonder why.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6675|Canberra, AUS

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Well that's what I mean FFS. What do you think I am some degenerate war mongering twat or something? you guys have some crappy prejudices against me
so this sort of post is generally what is called a long hop. just begging to be smashed out of the park.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England

Spark wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Well that's what I mean FFS. What do you think I am some degenerate war mongering twat or something? you guys have some crappy prejudices against me
so this sort of post is generally what is called a long hop. just begging to be smashed out of the park.
We call them meatballs.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6775|Moscow, Russia

-Whiteroom- wrote:

No, Iran's military would not have a chance.

Yes, Shifty is a degenerate war monger.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6675|Canberra, AUS

Jay wrote:

Spark wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

We call them meatballs.
"Pies" also a very common term here.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6106|eXtreme to the maX

FEOS wrote:

In answer to the question posed in the thread title:
Depends on what kind of war it would be:

Air war, no ground invasion - Iran wouldn't be able to win, nor would the US. Iran's air force would be wholly ineffective.
Iran would be able to cause a lot of trouble for the US, in the Gulf, Iraq, Afghanistan, and for Israel via Lebanon, Hamas etc etc. Iran would remain undefeated.
And Iran really does have long range missiles and WMD besides nukes - A couple of Anthrax or Sarin tipped missiles might get through Israel's missile shield, that could be the two major cities gone.

Air war and sea war - probably the same, although Iran might get in a few big hits, even a carrier, and the price of oil would be $300/barrel.

Ground war - In Iraq the US military was able to win the conventional fight up to the cities, then declared victory by declaring the Iraqi army no longer existed. They never really 'won' against the parts of the Iraqi military which continued to fight unconventionally - and the Iranians are a good deal better prepared and much more motivated.
Abrams tanks are 'pretty awsm' but not much use in city fighting apparently, or against man-portable anti-tank missiles.
A ground war in Iran would not be hilarious.

I guess it all depends on whether Israel is going to be successful in trolling America into fighting another of their enemies.
That and what China does. The US expects to rampage around the world slaughtering anyone who gets in the way of their 'interests', especially oil.
What would be interesting would be if China were to say "don't touch Iran, their oil is our strategic interest." Then the US would meekly climb back in their box and find something else to obsess about, Mexican immigrants, abortion or whatever it is which motivates the right wing crazies, likewise the Israelis.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6106|eXtreme to the maX

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I don't want to invade a country unless attacked first. If that does happen, I'd gladly go fight the bastards.
A)You're an idiot
B)All the talk is of the US attacking Iran on a thin pretext, just as they attacked Iraq - neither has ever attacked the US
C)How are they bastards?

Really, you have more in common with the average 14yr-old madrassah-educated  jihadist than you do with anyone from the west.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6775|Moscow, Russia

Dilbert_X wrote:

FEOS wrote:

In answer to the question posed in the thread title:
Depends on what kind of war it would be
<ere been some stuff>
oh, c'mon, man. drones and cruise missiles destroy all iranian aa capabilities and then the "war" becomes slaughter, like in iraq and other places. nobody can stand against usa in conventional war atm.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard