krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6785|Great Brown North
spray them with napalm

fucking hoodrats
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5707|College Park, MD
well I actually would agree that napalm would be too far (though I wouldn't lose sleep over it)

but some libs are actually crying about the use of god damned fire hoses. christ, would they rather have had the kids pepper sprayed (which they bitch about) or tased (which they bitch about) or shot (which they REALLY bitch about)? or maybe have two cops dead (which they dream of)?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6725|California

surgically remove those children from society. And by that, I mean put one in the back of the head and leave them for the dogs
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5707|College Park, MD
i missed you stryyker
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5478|Ventura, California
Dilbert and anybody arguing against the firefighters' saving two police officers' lives are f#@king retarded.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6111|eXtreme to the maX
Whats interesting is how brainwashed many people have become so they now believe just as long as the govt and govt agencies are harming people who are 'bad' then its all fine.
I don't know if its people who really are stupid, have no knowledge of history, or are hoping they'll be playing the role of tough-guy enforcer very soon.

Police forces have been steadily changed from the role of members of the community policing the community to paramilitary arms of govt. enforcing the social order.
This may or may not be one small step in changing the role of the Fire Service, this week responding to an 'emergency', next week routinely called up to hose down anyone the govt. doesn't like.
The argument will be "why should the police have to buy water cannon, when the Fire Dept has them sitting idle?"

What was 'retarded' was sending two cops to deal with fifty people carrying "guns, blades and knives," when this had apparently been building up for days.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4847|Amsterdam
Oh please. Our Police force has their own water cannon trucks, and they're amazing at ripping apart an angry mob.
I'm surprised other countries don't have this.

Theres also one of a girl that thinks if she just stands still on her own, close to the truck, they won't hit her. She was wrong.
Couldn't find it though.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Its awesome when the Police smack down political protest.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4847|Amsterdam

Dilbert_X wrote:

Its awesome when the Police smack down political protest.
Those weren't political protesters you mong.
They deserved every drop of that water cannon, believe me, i was participating in that protest and i know that every single person there (including me) was only there so they didn't have to go to school that day and could run around through the city, fucking shit up.

99% of the protesters there didn't even know what it was for and/or were not even affected by the changes that were going to be made.

Nice try though Dilbs, maybe check the context before you comment on a police video?

Last edited by Kampframmer (2011-12-08 00:50:31)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I'll concede that you deserved to be blasted.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4847|Amsterdam

Dilbert_X wrote:

I'll concede that you deserved to be blasted.
I left well before the police showed up, because that protest was going absolutely nowhere and my school day would've been over anyway, so I had no reason to be there any more.

The people that stayed wanted to get in trouble with the police. There's lots of videos of people aggrevating them before and after they started using force, and then getting arrested.

Man, those kids are just 2 cool 4 school.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Seems like excessive force for a kid stealing a hat TBH.

Maybe if the Police weren't such dicks about so many things people would like them better?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6721

Dilbert_X wrote:

Maybe if the Police weren't such dicks about so many things people would like them better?
if they were black immigrants dilbert would think proper force was used (london riot thread), but if its white boys its excessive.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
He was a kid dicking about, what did he smash or set fire to?

Anyone die?

Also he wasn't black.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6475

Cybargs wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

if they were black immigrants dilbert would think proper force was used (london riot thread), but if its white boys its excessive.
most of the london rioters were white

why are you always determined to talk smack and talk the ultra-conservative 'herp derp' route when it comes to protests and police action? you're always shitting on occupy wall street movements with poor reasoning, and you're constantly chiming in with "kids deserved it!" type comments in threads like this. why is that? is it some psychological inferiority complex? does it make you feel better to put yourself 'above' these kids? do you like to imagine that you're of another class or economic bracket than other young 20-somethings that are pissed off at the the way things are going? perhaps you just like to act like big-money white wankers, right? except you're not 50, you don't have a big home, you don't vote republican, and you don't have any interests or reasons to constantly hate on young activism. get over your asian inferiority complex and start posting with some acuity.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5041|Massachusetts, USA
A lot of those wall street protestors are probably jobless because they don't want to suck it up and work a couple of shitty jobs in order to make money to find the skills or find a job that suits them better. Basically, people in this fucking country want everything for nothing. It's a sad existence they lead.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6721

Uzique wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

why are you always determined to talk smack and talk the ultra-conservative 'herp derp' route when it comes to protests and police action? you're always shitting on occupy wall street movements with poor reasoning, and you're constantly chiming in with "kids deserved it!" type comments in threads like this. why is that? is it some psychological inferiority complex? does it make you feel better to put yourself 'above' these kids? do you like to imagine that you're of another class or economic bracket than other young 20-somethings that are pissed off at the the way things are going? perhaps you just like to act like big-money white wankers, right? except you're not 50, you don't have a big home, you don't vote republican, and you don't have any interests or reasons to constantly hate on young activism. get over your asian inferiority complex and start posting with some acuity.
huh? did you actually forget the shit that dilbert posted in the london riot thread?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
hocSiciliano
+6|4558|New York

Macbeth wrote:

hocSiciliano wrote:

You see two people, not even cops, getting the crap kicked out of them by 50+ people....you are not going to want it to stop? What is this the Roman Empire now?
That really doesn't make any sense. The Roman Empire part. I don't really see how it's connected.

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

yeah, that roman empire part confuses me, but I agree with the general sentiment of the post otherwise
haha, sorry, I was at work typing or maybe my head was just fried from the work day. What I meant was, what happened was barbaric and I reference the Roman Empire because of the Colosseum and what not and where such things would be accepted.

Maybe a bad reference but was used to get a point across.
NAthANSmitt
Stud
+4|6134
Its better a fire hose than axes, haligan tools, and pike poles.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6475

Cybargs wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

huh? did you actually forget the shit that dilbert posted in the london riot thread?
no cause i gladly corrected him there as well, but it's still a moot point recycling it here to fuel your typical spiel, also
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
jord
+2,382|6683|The North, beyond the wall.

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

well I actually would agree that napalm would be too far (though I wouldn't lose sleep over it)

but some libs are actually crying about the use of god damned fire hoses. christ, would they rather have had the kids pepper sprayed (which they bitch about) or tased (which they bitch about) or shot (which they REALLY bitch about)? or maybe have two cops dead (which they dream of)?
Sigh.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6475
i like it when internet kids with IRL social problems take out their frustration and vent their spleen on the internet by attacking the typical punching-bags like "liberals". hurri go outside and get hosed, it would probably be an improvement on your current living standards.

Last edited by Uzique (2011-12-08 10:18:50)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6777|PNW

Everybody's suddenly using the word "mong."
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6475
<----
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6659

short for Mongolian right? they make some good bbq

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard