gurdeep
­
+812|4756|proll­y

Roc18 wrote:

I was thinking of camping with the Motion sensor on levels like Metro or Seine and knifing anyone that comes along.
sounds like fun bro
Roc18
`
+655|5792|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

mtb0minime wrote:

USAS 12 with frag rounds should just be used for spraying and suppressing, which means you should be playing as support, which means you won't run out of ammo. Putting that setup on another class is just ****ing silly.
They said they nerfed the Frag rounds in the last patch; but It doesn't seem nerfed when its being shot at me.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5475|Ventura, California

mtb0minime wrote:

USAS 12 with frag rounds should just be used for spraying and suppressing...
How do you reason that?

The USAS with the 4X PSO I use is extremely accurate despite the frag round bullet-drop. I kill snipers at long ranges with it, I kill people behind cover by shooting the wall behind them or the ground next to them, I use the bit of buckshot that comes with it up close, and at medium ranges I just hold the trigger down in the enemy's general direction.

The weapon is not a spray and pray weapon. It's very accurate and is an absolute slaughter machine. Especially with the 10+1 magazine gong down narrow corridors, the thing just cleans up like a bauce.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

You can still kill people with it. But you shouldn't set out as Assault, Engineer, or Recon with the intention of staying alive and getting lots of kills. You're gonna need more ammo.
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.

mtb0minime wrote:

You can still kill people with it. But you shouldn't set out as Assault, Engineer, or Recon with the intention of staying alive and getting lots of kills. You're gonna need more ammo.
Not really, I've used it exclusively with Engineer and the effectiveness of the usas goes well with the ability to take down vehicles. Squad ammo perk brings ammo to 44 and you're going to be in the thick of the action with a cqb weapon like the USAS so ammo will be around somewhere.
Laura
your girlfriend a freak like cirque du soleil
+149|5832|u fucking wot m8
From the DICE Developer's Twitter:

@Demize99
"Working on rebalancing foregrip, heavy barrel, silencer, and flash suppressor. Less OP combos and more interesting choices is the goal."
https://i52.tinypic.com/98cz7p.png
jord
if firing still shows you up on the minimap then silencer is still a no brainer
Laura
Silencer also had a bug in which some weapons when fired with the attachment, still showed up on the radar.

M16A3, M16A4, A-91, M4A1, M4, SCAR-H, SG553, G36c, M27 IAR, RPK-74M, M240B, M60E4, TYPE 88, PP2000, UMP-45, MP7, PDW-R and AS VAL all apparently suffer from this.

No idea if fixed yet.
jord
i was using f2000 for that time but yes i believe they have fixed it and ive gone to m4 now
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada
well fuck... PP-19 is straight rape. Shit is crazy.

Edit: handling kinda like the UMP in the beta, except more rounds.

Its gonna get nerfed quick.

Last edited by -Whiteroom- (2011-12-24 03:30:44)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England

-Whiteroom- wrote:

well fuck... PP-19 is straight rape. Shit is crazy.

Edit: handling kinda like the UMP in the beta, except more rounds.

Its gonna get nerfed quick.
I just unlocked that, I hate Rush.

But it's easy when you just plant a spawn beacon somewhere near the MCOM. Then plant an MAV somewhere near the MCOM, check the coast is relatively clear (using MAV as your personal motion sensor), use a silenced PDW to take anyone out. Run to objective, arm.

It's actually better if someone disarms it if I die, I can just rinse and repeat until I unlock the damn thing. But it's never bad to actually progress. IMO Recon is probably the most important kit in Rush. You gotta get in the thick of it (well behind the thick of it) and use MAV/Spawn Beacons and silenced PDW's to get the best out of it, fuck the Sniper Rifles.

Best PDW is probably the P90, since it comes with a 50 round magazine which you can put a silencer ontop (other PDW's get extended mags too, but you have to sacrifice the silencer for it) but they're all pretty good at close range.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England

Laura wrote:

@Demize99
"Working on rebalancing foregrip, heavy barrel, silencer, and flash suppressor. Less OP combos and more interesting choices is the goal."
Probably going to nerf foregrip (somehow). Make heavy barrel not make recoil so much worse. Not make guns super accurate with silencers and not make flash suppressor the most useless thing ever which on top makes the gun worse too.

When he says OP combo I know he's talking about foregrip + silencer.
Laura

Mekstizzle wrote:

Laura wrote:

@Demize99
Probably going to nerf foregrip (somehow). Make heavy barrel not make recoil so much worse. Not make guns super accurate with silencers and not make flash suppressor the most useless thing ever which on top makes the gun worse too.

When he says OP combo I know he's talking about foregrip + silencer.
I personally run with foregrip + holo + silencer on most of my loadouts simply because it works.

Haven't really tried heavy barrel much, I use a lot of high recoil rifles so I see it more of a nuisance than benefit. I'm interested in what they'll change for the flash suppressor though, as for me, I always thought the silencer hid the flash + more.

Last edited by Laura (2011-12-24 09:58:26)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

jord wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

so ammo will be around somewhere.
This is something I've yet to see. No one, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE, throws down ammo or health packs in this game.
Roc18
`
Heavy Barrel is so much better to me. It's mostly because I actually burst fire and not only spray and pray like 90% of players. looks like DICE is about to nerf the silencer based on that twitter post by Demize.

Last edited by Roc18 (2011-12-24 11:37:05)

jord

mtb0minime wrote:

jord wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

This is something I've yet to see. No one, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE, throws down ammo or health packs in this game.
its a lot harder than bf2 to get it but eventually they do, whether they do it for themselves or you have to stand then shooting them/abusing them...
jord

Roc18 wrote:

Heavy Barrel is so much better to me. It's mostly because I actually burst fire and not only spray and pray like 90% of players.
not really spray and pray when the bullets go where you want on full auto

more like spray and WIN
Roc18
`

mtb0minime wrote:

jord wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

I spend whole rounds complaining and calling out Support not dropping ammo by name and they never drop ammo.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5475|Ventura, California

jord wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Heavy Barrel is so much better to me. It's mostly because I actually burst fire and not only spray and pray like 90% of players.
not really spray and pray when the bullets go where you want on full auto

more like spray and WIN
Only the first 5-7 rounds.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6345
You can compensate for Heavy Barrel in full auto, but the silencer increases aimed precision anyways.
The L85 seems to be the only gun for me that actually works better with heavy barrel though.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Roc18
`
https://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/1249387_700b.jpg
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6465|cuntshitlake

yeah noobs should learn to play games like it was REAL WAR!
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5755|Roma
His beard is gone at the last panel.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Laura

Roc18 wrote:

I get the first point a lot while playing with dad - other than that, yeah, his beard is gone in the last panel.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
if my grandad was such a dumbass i'd tell him i wished he had died in the war, instead, to rid me of his fucking mong statements
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard