mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

I gotta say, all that time talent-tubing, pro-piping, and skill-launching in MW2 with One Man Army has really helped me develop my gamer sense for where to aim with tubes.

Trial and error, my friend.
Roc18
`
+655|5792|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

legionair wrote:

I am starting to love AN-94, you don't even have to switch to full auto at CQC. Any tips where to aim M320? Haven't used it and seems I can kill 1/10 times. Or I will watch a youtube...
play 64 player metro and practice lol. not even kidding, thats all most people do on those servers.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5475|Ventura, California
Why use the 320 when you can use a medkit?
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
to get people behind cover, to create new routes via destruction, or to kill multiple enemies then clean up with rifle.

in a game where there's health regen, med kits aren't really that important.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
health regen takes too long to be that useful in a situation where I'd have to resort to an m320
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom

Roc18 wrote:

legionair wrote:

I am starting to love AN-94, you don't even have to switch to full auto at CQC. Any tips where to aim M320? Haven't used it and seems I can kill 1/10 times. Or I will watch a youtube...
play 64 player metro and practice lol. not even kidding, thats all most people do on those servers.
yup
Tu Stultus Es
Roc18
`
What's the best way to service star the knife?

I'm slowly service staring every weapon and this seems like the most pain in the ass one other than the Personal AA.

Last edited by Roc18 (2011-12-19 15:05:44)

Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

Roc18 wrote:

I'm slowly service staring every weapon and this seems like the most pain in the ass one other than the Personal AA.
Probably just run around with the knife, or be super stealthy and knife people from behind all the time.
Roc18
`
I was thinking of camping with the Motion sensor on levels like Metro or Seine and knifing anyone that comes along.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK
try be a crafty bastard and flank all the time, use the minimap a lot to find those isolated idiots.

anyway its one of those awards those you just end up with, people are too twitchy for you to go around and actively knife them.  It how i got my knife service star, appeared the other day.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5037|Massachusetts, USA
Was playing metro and 2 us squads were camping behind the wall after the first escalator at B. They all ate bullets from my type 88. I laughed manically for 5 minutes.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6325|Graz, Austria

Roc18 wrote:

You have to force yourself to go in for a knife kill at close-to-medium range, where you normally would always use your gun.
Most of the time you will get killed by your target's team mates, which you totally ignore because you're too focused on your knife victim.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6578|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Actually its quite easy to get the knife service star if you are the sneaky kind! Always flank those guys and youll get tons of tag pretty fast!

My first service star ever was the knife...2142 helped alot
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
G36C is laughably easy to use. The engineer carbines in general are the easiest weapons to use in the game but, now I see why everyone uses it. They really should not have given the engineer class fucking carbines to use, screws the infantry aspect of the game up. They should have got SMG's/PDW's like in other BF games.

Still, I think the KH2002 is my favourite weapon in the game so far, hugely accurate.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2011-12-20 08:58:00)

thepilot91
+64|6237|Åland!

Mekstizzle wrote:

G36C is laughably easy to use. The engineer carbines in general are the easiest weapons to use in the game but, now I see why everyone uses it. They really should not have given the engineer class fucking carbines to use, screws the infantry aspect of the game up. They should have got SMG's/PDW's like in other BF games.

Still, I think the KH2002 is my favourite weapon in the game so far, hugely accurate.
jeez man what are you on about ?

all the engy carbines are weak and not very effective cqc either , altho: yes the g36 is probably the best / G53
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5754|Roma

Mekstizzle wrote:

nah, almost all the guns are fairly balanced.

Last edited by aerodynamic (2011-12-20 13:57:54)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I agree with Aero. I can use any of the guns and only have to adapt a little to use them just as good as the previous one.

Just got my RPK74M service star today. I think that's the gun I least enjoy using. Really enjoying shotguns with frag rounds, and I'm about to unlock the USAS-12.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
I think the carbines shade the assault weapons, especially since the latest patch. Plus you get the good unlocks like laser sight and RDS much earlier with engineer carbines. The main thing is that a class that has anti-infantry and anti-vehicle rockets, and the option for anti-air MANPADS. Shouldn't also have an awesome anti-infantry rifle like a carbine. In previous BF games they got SMG's and shit and that balanced the class out.

I play engineer too, I play all the classes, just that it's definitely the easiest to play as and their weapons are the easiest to use.
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6716|US
Engineer is the most "one man army-ish" class.
Carbines are more than "good enough."
Rockets take out vehicles.
Mines/EOD/Repair tool are pretty useful.

...and everyone's health regenerates.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Am I the only one that thinks it's harder to play on low health than in other games? In BF2 and BF2142 which didn't have regenerating health I could easily go into firefights with 25% health and still come out alright but here I just can't. I think it has something to do with not being able to aim as well with a controller as I could with a mouse and keyboard.

Anybody every use the EOD bot? It's not as useful as it could be with the annoying range limit.
GeoEnvi
+22|6688|Philadelphia, PA

-Sh1fty- wrote:

...Really enjoying shotguns with frag rounds, and I'm about to unlock the USAS-12.
You and everyone else on CQC maps.  It's the gun loadout with the EASY button.
thepilot91
+64|6237|Åland!

GeoEnvi wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

...Really enjoying shotguns with frag rounds, and I'm about to unlock the USAS-12.
You and everyone else on CQC maps.  It's the gun loadout with the EASY button.
usas frag noobs < MY JACKHAMMER with flechette!
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Damn USAS only gives me like 33 shots. I usually use a 10+1 magazine per person I kill at longer ranges. I use squad ammo for 55 rounds.

Frag rounds are so beast on that gun. I can't tell you how many times people have come face to face with me with their pathetic little SMG spraying only to hear BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM and when the smoke clears he's lying on the ground like a little b#@#h crying for a medic.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
you don't have to censor yourself on the internet
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

USAS 12 with frag rounds should just be used for spraying and suppressing, which means you should be playing as support, which means you won't run out of ammo. Putting that setup on another class is just ****ing silly.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard