Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
uziq
+398|2408
yes, it's a marriage custom and family culture which have very bad effects. europe moved away from it not very long ago. hopefully the pakistani community can too.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,733|5062|eXtreme to the maX
Excluding loony german royals most inbreeding occurred out of necessity I'm sure.

Pakistanis are still marrying their cousins out of choice with no sign of moving away.
#FreeBritney
unnamednewbie13
+1,896|5727|USA

uziq wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Not to mention that men in America, etc., can be incredibly pervy about how they interact with women. I wonder how many videos of women are on Mac's subreddit were taken on the sly by hidden cameras or sneaky smartphone angles, or unapologetically upfront. Not quite as far as rape but still deeply uncomfortable.
people stare in different cultures. eye-contact or close physical proximity is not considered as 'rude' or an 'affront'. it's a whole different cultural semiotic. yes, it can make a westerner uncomfortable to be stared at – i get stared at all the time here, and it's not like in the west where one averts one's gaze when eye-contact is made. the stare is held for as long as they want to look.

if you're going to go to an incredibly poor foreign country, you know you're taking risks with your health and safety. but getting stared at by crowds of people, who have likely never seen a rich western person before, is not exactly having a rough time. i don't know anything about the girl who posted that video, frankly i don't care to, but she seems sheltered and clueless. again, bangladesh is not the caribbean.
Yes, the girl in the video really shouldn't be surprised at that for reasons you've already gone over. Apart from tour guides or whatever, why would you not read about the country you're going to visit or maybe talk to someone who lives there for an idea of what to expect.

My point I guess is that not a single person, who takes exception to her being stared at on the beach, lives in a country free of perceived misbehaviors, *ahem* Mac, USA, where there's much worse than staring that needs to be talked about.
uziq
+398|2408

Dilbert_X wrote:

Excluding loony german royals most inbreeding occurred out of necessity I'm sure.

Pakistanis are still marrying their cousins out of choice with no sign of moving away.
there is obviously still a social economy and reason for inter-marriage between families in this way. it can be modified like in any other culture which discarded it. alter the external, material circumstances and the 'necessity' drops away. they're not marrying their cousins out of an excess of ardour, after all.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
They're marrying their cousins to keep the money in the family.
#FreeBritney
uziq
+398|2408
thank you for repeating my point. which is exactly what bourgeois european families did for centuries.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Bourgeois european families only really stopped when they were shot or guillotined.

Whats it going to take to stop the pakis?
#FreeBritney
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+459|2675
I was talking with someone who used to work in West Virginia. She said she knew a teen girl who was pregnant by her uncle and settling down with him. The uncle was close in age though which raises a lot more questions.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,914|5588|949

Rudy Guliani married his second cousin
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+459|2675
So did Roosevelt and Einstein. If you marry your cousin you better do something with your life to make up for it.
uziq
+398|2408

Dilbert_X wrote:

Bourgeois european families only really stopped when they were shot or guillotined.

Whats it going to take to stop the pakis?
you really need to read a history book. rich white families' inter-marrying didn't end with the jacobin revolution.

you are honestly the most clueless person i've ever met. why do you persist with this nonsense?

it's fucking funny. you've spent 1500 hours of your life posting nonsense on a forum for a dead game.

when you could R E A D a fucking B O O K.

dilbert, whoever you are, you are a fucking loser my guy. a thick cunt and a loser.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Lets assume for the sake of argument you're right.

How does me reading a book stop Pakistanis fucking their blood relatives?
Multiple generations in the west and they're still doing it.
#FreeBritney
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Also I was thinking more of the French and Russian revolutions.
#FreeBritney

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard