Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6616
get a loan or a part-time job
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6646|so randum
put in £60 1p
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
gurdeep
­
+812|4901|proll­y
raining all day so have to get drunk and watch the wire instead of getting drunk at the beach
eleven bravo
+1,399|5405|foggy bottom
greatest show ever
Tu Stultus Es
gurdeep
­
+812|4901|proll­y
yeah, it reminds me of when i was in the army
eleven bravo
+1,399|5405|foggy bottom
the party dont stop
Tu Stultus Es
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5848|College Park, MD
ok GS, you get offered a million dollars but you have to be white. not cool white either but Mitt Romney white. do you take it?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
eleven bravo
+1,399|5405|foggy bottom
only if you stop sucking so many dicks
Tu Stultus Es
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
you're such an angry man
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6866|California

eleven bravo wrote:

only if you stop sucking so many dicks
Have to agree with him on this one. Romney white is essentially Canadian white. And that's one step closer to full blown Al Qaeda
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5731

Atheist libertarian friend came back from rehab a Christian.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5182|Massachusetts, USA
People just rack dicsiprine.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6778|949

got an email from my boss saying, "who forwarded this email to 'x'?  Brendan, was it you?  You're so stupid!!"  This was sent to me, the CEO, CFO and COO.  Then she sends a follow up to just me saying, "I know you didn't do it I just had to use your name".

thanks, bus driver
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6839
Don't fret, Ken. You know you're more than your name. Also, hi Brendan.
gurdeep
­
+812|4901|proll­y

UnkleRukus wrote:

People just rack dicsiprine.
rack city bitch
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

got an email from my boss saying, "who forwarded this email to 'x'?  Brendan, was it you?  You're so stupid!!"  This was sent to me, the CEO, CFO and COO.  Then she sends a follow up to just me saying, "I know you didn't do it I just had to use your name".

thanks, bus driver
your boss is a bus driver?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6866|California

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

thanks, bus driver
And by power of deduction, makes him a bus patron, which in Orange County means he is a 5150
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6813

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

thanks, bus driver
Troll or epic facepalm.

But then I realized, Hurri doesn't work in a corporate environment.

KEN, forward those emails where SOX retention policies don't catch it.  Future ammunition.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6458

Providing tech support to employees across Canada...remote assistance from Ontario-->Saskatchewan is paaaaaaaaaainfully slow
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6813

bugz wrote:

Providing tech support to employees across Canada...remote assistance from Ontario-->Saskatchewan is paaaaaaaaaainfully slow
Pffft.  I was in the Philippines, wireless laptop, using a line-of-sight Internet connection, connected to the VPN in Singapore, to troubleshoot a drug-testing app located in California, for a user in Colorado.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6458

Ilocano wrote:

bugz wrote:

Pffft.  I was in the Philippines, wireless laptop, using a line-of-sight Internet connection, connected to the VPN in Singapore, to troubleshoot a drug-testing app located in California, for a user in Colorado.
Sounds like fun I don't know if you've ever used Symantec pcAnywhere but my screen was at least 25 seconds behind what the other person was seeing. Definitely not meant for long distance over Canadian internet connections.
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|6127|Toronto
Put up my apartment for rent this afternoon. Three hours and 14 interested parties later, it's gone. Should have asked for more and made more profit.
I like pie.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6813

bugz wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

bugz wrote:

Sounds like fun I don't know if you've ever used Symantec pcAnywhere but my screen was at least 25 seconds behind what the other person was seeing. Definitely not meant for long distance over Canadian internet connections.
"Hold on a second.  Let me nudge the window a bit.  Do you see it now?"...
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6839
Here in America we have the internet and telecommunications cables. As well as power lines.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6885|Toronto | Canada

TSI wrote:

Put up my apartment for rent this afternoon. Three hours and 14 interested parties later, it's gone. Should have asked for more and made more profit.
what did you sublet for? how big is it? curious for possibly subleting mine

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard