Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4187|Oklahoma
I owuld love to see youre so called "expert grammar skills.

What a laugh.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6614|Little Bentcock

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

I man over here that I deal with often visits the US regularly and used to live there. When he was there last Christmas, he bought a chev 2500, drove it across the country and had in imported and spent over $40,000 converting it to right hand drive. He's a nice guy.
A most riveting and insightful anecdote adams. Can't wait to hear the next!
Anything for you, mate.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5350|London, England
The buskers in penn station are very hit or miss. The current one is a hispanic  looking girl singing irish songs with a karaoke box
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Brasso
+1,549|6622

jay have you ever been to the ginger man
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Ya, last year with my cousin. They have good beer on tap
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Brasso
+1,549|6622

Jay wrote:

Ya, last year with my cousin. They have good beer on tap
agreed it's a nice place
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
He works for an airline, flew into Newark in the morning, I met him at Penn Station and we walked like 30 blocks up to Schnitzel & Things (he flew in for the day just to eat there, odd, but w/e) stopping at many a bar along the way there and back. Then he flew home that evening. Was a good day

Last edited by Jay (2013-07-19 13:48:49)

-Frederick Bastiat
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4187|Oklahoma
Ginger man is just a gathering of cum dumpsters.
bennisboy
+829|6638|Poundland
My mate just pulled out of a night out due to having a mouth ulcer. Who does that?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246

bennisboy wrote:

My mate just pulled out of a night out due to having a mouth ulcer. Who does that?
someone who likes sweet drinks
Roc18
`
+655|5783|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Jay wrote:

The buskers in penn station are very hit or miss. The current one is a hispanic  looking girl singing irish songs with a karaoke box
lol I think I know who you're talking about.
bennisboy
+829|6638|Poundland

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

someone who likes sweet drinks
I was going for an answer more along the lines of a wimp!
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6315|Graz, Austria

bennisboy wrote:

Disinfecting with strong alcohol would be the simplest remedy against those.

So he should go, but only drink liquor.
And gargle before swallowing.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

And smoke more weed
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708
just got my first actual jerb at a jewelery store. cant collect welfare anymore and no more free time during the week
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

No free time during the week? Do you work 20 hours a day?
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6676|United States of America
You have time where you're not working, but free time is time for you to relax. I work 8.5 hours, have a total commute of nearly 2 hours, then have to do things and make dinner when I get home, which only leaves me about an hour before I have to start getting ready for work tomorrow.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708

DesertFox- wrote:

You have time where you're not working, but free time is time for you to relax. I work 8.5 hours, have a total commute of nearly 2 hours, then have to do things and make dinner when I get home, which only leaves me about an hour before I have to start getting ready for work tomorrow.
yeah something like that.

uni all day mon and thurs, work tues weds and friday 9-6pm.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

Shouldn't last forever, but it's not fun. Wish I could undo going to college at the same time as high school.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
you went to college at the same time as high school? how is that legal and what is the point
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

Had the grades to take a class or two a week if he made the commute. Nothing too strange.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6282|Washington St.

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Shouldn't last forever, but it's not fun. Wish I could undo going to college at the same time as high school.
A number of my friends did that and I always felt like I was leaving myself behind (as I didn't give enough of a shit beforehand). Then I got to college and realized I would have been very out of place if I had been 1 or 2 years ahead.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

well making 550 a week should make me happy xD
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5028|Massachusetts, USA
I just made a baked potato sandwich, because i cant afford a real meal.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard