Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6637|Little Bentcock
yeah man, she just wants to hear you breath
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6786|PNW

Macbeth wrote:

I keep getting phone calls from blocked/private number and when I pick up no says anything. This happens everyday and happened twice in the last 6 hours.
"you will die in seven days"
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6731|Riva, MD

TSI wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

TSI wrote:

I cannot go around a single turn in this damn snow/slush without doing a wildly epic drift. It's getting annoying.
Snow tires
Got 'em. I guess it's the price to pay for a 2500 lb RWD car.
A lot of people with front-heavy RWD cars(like mine) put sandbags in the back and they say it works better than almost anything else
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5995|Toronto

_j5689_ wrote:

TSI wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Snow tires
Got 'em. I guess it's the price to pay for a 2500 lb RWD car.
A lot of people with front-heavy RWD cars(like mine) put sandbags in the back and they say it works better than almost anything else
Used to have 50lb of kitty litter, but I find it makes little difference.

Last edited by TSI (2013-01-23 16:26:18)

I like pie.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+683|6305|Washington St.
knew a guy that would pack the bed of his rwd truck with snow at the first fall and leave it in there until it thawed in spring for that very reason.
Adams_BJ
Want to play trivial pursuit, no one is playing
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6511

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
i d/l teamspeak, and can't find my microphone . . .
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6425|'Murka

Need to catch up on several TV series. No time.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
BVC
+325|6710
My phone contract still has another 5 months to go
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5600

One black and one Spanish guy are sitting next to me in the library eating KFC. I am not upset that they brought food into the library but am jealous. I really wish they would offer me some because it smells delightful. Haven't eat since breakfast.
Brasso
+1,549|6645

one HISpanic guy
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6685|UK
fyi mac is Haitian.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5372|London, England
Dominican
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6685|UK
Puerto Rican by way of Haiti.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5979|London, England

macbeth is from scotland
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6707

Brasso wrote:

one HISpanic guy
Some regard Hispanic as an outdated term. Spanish is the commonly accepted colloquial word in the NYC area for someone of Latino origin. Latino/Latina is the more generally accepted PC terminology.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
They're all Mexicans, what are you talking about?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6707
k
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6511

you can't talk to Jay like that. he's a middle-class yacht owner.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6673|BC, Canada
He knows people who know sports players he can harass and then brag about harassing. Truely a class above.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

-Whiteroom- wrote:

He knows people who know sports players he can harass and then brag about harassing. Truely a class above.
I bet if you had the balls to post anything about your personal life there would be plenty to rip to shreds too. You don't like me, so fucking what? Get a new hobby.
-Frederick Bastiat
Brasso
+1,549|6645

Superior Mind wrote:

Brasso wrote:

one HISpanic guy
Some regard Hispanic as an outdated term. Spanish is the commonly accepted colloquial word in the NYC area for someone of Latino origin. Latino/Latina is the more generally accepted PC terminology.
shut up
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6786|PNW

I just got back home. Now I gotta drive several blocks away to pick up my dad to drop him off at the Chevy mechanic.
Adams_BJ
I am at work.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6326

A book in the Canadian Kindle store is $12 more expensive than the US Kindle store

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard