CC-Marley
+407|6821

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

RAIMIUS wrote:

Helicopters like to instantly roll 90 degrees from machine gun fire...which really sucks when you are trying to use terrain to get away.
This is the most irritating thing ever and has received me many "gtfo noob pilot" comments lol.
Sorry for that...
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6614|London, England
Motherfuckers don't know what you're doing. This is me. I play on PC. I'm drunk so I'll suck with jets right now, but I'm ok. As long as you use Air Radar, Flares and Rocket Pods you should do well, plenty of vehicle disables and destroys, less so kills as bitches bail so the KDR doesn't look as good as BF2, everyone bails... except helicopter pilots, they have valour and tend to go down with the ship, but them bitches are hard to hit anyway. Plenty and plenty of vehicle disable/destroy ribbons to make up for it. Even the medal too.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6664|UK
looks like you got shit on lock.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Air to Air and Air to surface missiles suck, nothing is on lock, it's all bullets and unguided rockets, but yes
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6664|UK
just remember to rides the waves to success!
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5351|London, England

Mekstizzle wrote:

Motherfuckers don't know what you're doing. This is me. I play on PC. I'm drunk so I'll suck with jets right now, but I'm ok. As long as you use Air Radar, Flares and Rocket Pods you should do well, plenty of vehicle disables and destroys, less so kills as bitches bail so the KDR doesn't look as good as BF2, everyone bails... except helicopter pilots, they have valour and tend to go down with the ship, but them bitches are hard to hit anyway. Plenty and plenty of vehicle disable/destroy ribbons to make up for it. Even the medal too.
Are you a ghost?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6652|The darkside of Denver

Jay wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Are you a ghost?
RiP Mek
Mekstizzle
WALKER
I only come here when I've had a few drinks, lately I've been playing Rush. Had no idea how good the A10 and Su-25 were with the cannons, you don't need anything else. Except Air Radar. Always use the radar, sneaky enemy jets get you without that shit
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada
rip mek.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Air radar also shows ground vehicles when you're low enough, just remember where they are when you're doing a strafe run and you should spot them easily and then deal with them. Best perk ever
gurdeep
­
+812|4748|proll­y
yeah dont respond to my pms you fucking shitstain wanker
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6732
I've no idea on how I'm going to level a jet, a few times I've tried to use one the other teams jets seem to have every unlock going lol while I'm still stuck with just canon.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
The real problem is the rockets and guns are more powerful vs tanks and other vehicles than infantry, I mean come on, those bastard engineers with their MANPADS and SCAR-H/G36C think they're so cool. Still the rockets are half decent when dealing with infantry but you usually need to use an entire salvo.
Mekstizzle
WALKER

paranoid101 wrote:

I've no idea on how I'm going to level a jet, a few times I've tried to use one the other teams jets seem to have every unlock going lol while I'm still stuck with just canon.
Go on Rush and nab the jets in there, all you need is the cannon and someone to spot you a vehicle (or spot it yourself from afar), you can take it out in one pass. Just slow down and align yourself nicely. The jets don't stall and drop out of the sky when you slow down so don't be afraid to hit decelerate/lower the throttle.

It was an absolute bitch until I unlocked Air Radar and Rocket pods, I'll hand you that. Flares, let's not even talk about that.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2011-11-11 16:21:53)

-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada
why oh why will you not respond to i          g.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
I don't know who is who all you niggas changed your names except Uzique still a prick but that's what is important and good
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada
hows japan doing though?!!!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Doing better than other countries that got the shit
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada
would you say:

They got their shit on lock!

JK

kinda.
gurdeep
­
+812|4748|proll­y
leave mek alone
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5466|Ventura, California
Anyways, jets are freaking amazing, but it's hard to stay up for long when other planes have air radar.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6336
Is there a way to adjust the roll sensivity alone? My jet is twitching all over the place.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6398|Earth
Jets are pretty cool. I wish I could lie and say that I am a beast with them, but I'm not. People bail out all too often and I sometimes find myself finishing rounds 0-0 with like 15 disables. No biggie though, I still greatly enjoy myself. Can't wait for some BF3 Wake Island fun times!
Signature
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5029|Massachusetts, USA
Whats the point in flying when you rarely get kills. Jets still dont add anything to teamplay either.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard