Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England

Sisco wrote:

They need to fix air radar for fucks sake. None is shown, then all of a sudden i catch a few bullets and BOP theres two jets circling me. The fuck.
They reduced the range, vertically and horizontally. So if someone's lower or higher than you they fade out quicker. Also if they've unlocked below radar it makes them fade out when they're very low to the ground. Also I think ECM jammer makes you invisible to the air radar for as long as it's active (about 5 seconds).

Also I'm pretty sure it's a bug that friendly aircraft no longer show up, cos it says in the description it does. They smacked air radar with a huge fuck off nerf bat when it didn't need one IMO.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom
rack rack city bitch
Tu Stultus Es
jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.

Mekstizzle wrote:

Sisco wrote:

They need to fix air radar for fucks sake. None is shown, then all of a sudden i catch a few bullets and BOP theres two jets circling me. The fuck.
They reduced the range, vertically and horizontally. So if someone's lower or higher than you they fade out quicker. Also if they've unlocked below radar it makes them fade out when they're very low to the ground. Also I think ECM jammer makes you invisible to the air radar for as long as it's active (about 5 seconds).

Also I'm pretty sure it's a bug that friendly aircraft no longer show up, cos it says in the description it does. They smacked air radar with a huge fuck off nerf bat when it didn't need one IMO.
its only a tad harder now
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5475|Ventura, California

Sisco wrote:

Yep it's messed up. Seems to only show you planes that are spotted or directly in front of you.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6345
Its absolutely random for me. Jets I tail (at the same hight and speed, close distance) don´t show up. When I fly high on the other end of the map it shows me Jets just taking off. Spotting makes no difference. I forgot how often I´ve flown alonside or directly towards an enemy, only to be suprised. It´s a bitch especially on wake, since the water makes it hard to see.
I can see how they nerfed it to not show ground targets anymore, but this is just retarded.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Pure_Beef_68
Pure_beef_69 -1
+20|5955

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Sisco wrote:

Yep it's messed up. Seems to only show you planes that are spotted or directly in front of you.
I'm sorry but if you cant work the air radar effectively then you're a fucking retard. It's genuinely simple to use, and probably the best bit of kit for the jet.

What should really be up for discussion is that F35, it's terrible at air to air. Brilliant against choppers and ground targets, but that counts for fuck all when you have migs flying overhead.

It turns like a bloody lorry!
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Sisco wrote:

I'm sorry but if you cant work the air radar effectively then you're a fucking retard. It's genuinely simple to use, and probably the best bit of kit for the jet.

What should really be up for discussion is that F35, it's terrible at air to air. Brilliant against choppers and ground targets, but that counts for fuck all when you have migs flying overhead.

No I use air radar very effectively and I win just about every dogfight I get into. It's simple to use, yes, but it can be annoying when there's a plane on my six that the radar won't show me.
Sisco
+493|6345

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Sisco wrote:

If you miss the point and talk about "using" a passive ability, then I´m sorry, but you´re fucking retarded.
Pure_Beef_68
Pure_beef_69 -1
+20|5955

Sisco wrote:

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

If you miss the point and talk about "using" a passive ability, then I´m sorry, but you´re fucking retarded.
Well you look at it, you select it. I'd say it's being used. Either way, it doesn't need to be fixed, maybe you just need to get better at flying?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Better at flying? The radar has nothing to do with the flying it's an automated system that sometimes shows you where enemy aircraft and ground vehicles are.
Pure_Beef_68
Pure_beef_69 -1
+20|5955

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Better at flying? The radar has nothing to do with the flying it's an automated system that sometimes shows you where enemy aircraft and ground vehicles are.
He's moaning because the radar 'doesn't work properly' I'm saying it's not radar that's the problem, it's his flying skills. If he's getting zapped by jets creeping up on him, then obviously he needs to practise more. And in my experience, the radar ALWAYS shows you where the enemy aircraft are.
jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

He's moaning because the radar 'doesn't work properly' I'm saying it's not radar that's the problem, it's his flying skills. If he's getting zapped by jets creeping up on him, then obviously he needs to practise more. And in my experience, the radar ALWAYS shows you where the enemy aircraft are.
Sisco flys sufficiently well. I've got 10 service stars with the jets and I agree with what's said, the air radar is seemingly random at the minute in terms of what it shows.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

jord wrote:

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Sisco flys sufficiently well. I've got 10 service stars with the jets and I agree with what's said, the air radar is seemingly random at the minute in terms of what it shows.
yup! It'll always (for me at least) show a spotted vehicle on the air radar, but it only detects non-spotted enemies randomly. There's also some weird expanding circle whenever I pass over what I'm assuming is infantry.
Pure_Beef_68
Pure_beef_69 -1
+20|5955

-Sh1fty- wrote:

jord wrote:

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

yup! It'll always (for me at least) show a spotted vehicle on the air radar, but it only detects non-spotted enemies randomly. There's also some weird expanding circle whenever I pass over what I'm assuming is infantry.
Must be a PC problem. Never get it on 360
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I'm on 360 as well
Sisco
+493|6345

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

jord wrote:

I think the english term for your misguided assumptions is correspondence bias. If you had read my post, you would have realised that it has nothing to do with skill, but is a mere technical issue.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum
also he's teutonic so lets not piss him off
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Pure_Beef_68
Pure_beef_69 -1
+20|5955

Sisco wrote:

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I think the english term for your misguided assumptions is correspondence bias. If you had read my post, you would have realised that it has nothing to do with skill, but is a mere technical issue.
I apologise beyond words for my mistakes. May the luck of the Irish shine down on you
Sisco
+493|6345

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

Sisco wrote:

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

I apologise beyond words for my mistakes. May the luck of the Irish shine down on you
Turning to sarkasm when proven wrong, class act.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire
yea. been posted many times
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Pure_Beef_68
Pure_beef_69 -1
+20|5955

Sisco wrote:

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

Sisco wrote:

Turning to sarkasm when proven wrong, class act.
No, i genuinely accept that i was wrong. I just wanted to dress my apology up a bit.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

RTHKI wrote:

yea. been posted many times
cannot be posted enough

that's too cool
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6673|UK
actually this stunt has been around since 1942

Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire
better tbh
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard