`
+655|5786|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Moar BF3 polls!

What kit do you like using the most?

>pick one
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6655|The darkside of Denver
Engy.  I played all assualt through alpha and beta.
Ryan
+1,230|6839|Alberta, Canada

Engineer and here's why:

Assault - sure you can heal and revive people, but when a tank/LAV comes around the corner, you are fucked.
Support - Infinite ammo, but if a tank/LAV comes around the corner, you are fucked again.
Recon - Boring as hell
Engineer - Get points for repair, can repair your own vehicles when the get damaged, and you can use AT mines or rockets to disable/destroy enemy vehicles. You actually stand a chance against the vehicles in the game

However, if there were no vehicles, I would likely be playing assault or support.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6282|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Ryan wrote:

Engineer and here's why:

Assault - sure you can heal and revive people, but when a tank/LAV comes around the corner, you are fucked.
Support - Infinite ammo, but if a tank/LAV comes around the corner, you are fucked again.
Recon - Boring as hell
Engineer - Get points for repair, can repair your own vehicles when the get damaged, and you can use AT mines or rockets to disable/destroy enemy vehicles. You actually stand a chance against the vehicles in the game

However, if there were no vehicles, I would likely be playing call of duty.
Fixed
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Ryan
+1,230|6839|Alberta, Canada

FloppY_ wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Engineer and here's why:

Recon - Boring as hell

However, if there were no vehicles, I would likely be playing call of duty.
Fixed
'Tis true lol

But since there are vehicles, then I play as engy.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6688
Assault is good for leading a squad.
Support class is good for supporting your squad. Also C4 can be used to take out vehicles.
Engineer is exceptional. Great primary weapons, AT/AA ability. Good for defense. The EOD bot is a bit ridiculous.
Recon is good for maps that have long distance infantry battles, like Seine (sp?). But I rarely use it. I want that flying bot though.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6435|Brisbane, Australia

Infantry maps: support because everyone plays assault and I rack up ammo points (and IRNV + LMGs is ridiculous)

Big maps: 100% engineer because it is really good. Carbines are basically assault rifles and you get repairs/rockets. I do spend a lot of time in tanks on big maps though.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6619|EU

support but also engi when in vehicles

lol my accuracy is 9 %
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6710|US
I like the idea of medic/assault, but Engineer's ability to slaughter anything in the game wins out most of the time.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6144|'straya
Support on an infantry based map, engineer on vehicle based map.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6628|949

engy on most maps, assault on heavy infantry maps
jsnipy
+3,276|6518|...

Engineer, followed by support
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6466
anything with night-vision scope. will win everytime. the rest is just fanciful whims and details.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard