Damavand Peak5%5% - 3
Operation Firestorm16%16% - 9
Seine Crossing12%12% - 7
Kharg Island16%16% - 9
Total: 56
Roc18
`
+655|5781|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Now that we've all had a few days to digest Battlefield 3, what's your favorite original Battlefield map? This doesn't count the strike at karkand DLC that will release later on.
gurdeep
­
+812|4745|proll­y
there are only 9 maps in this shit game? lol
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6613|Little Bentcock
Ill vote in a few more days as I have not played them all yet. So far Firestorm I think.
Roc18
`

gurdeep wrote:

There's like 13 when you add the back to Karkand DLC. BF2 shipped with like 5 more I think lol
Adams_BJ

Roc18 wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

There's like 13 when you add the back to Karkand DLC. BF2 shipped with like 5 more I think lol
How many of all those maps did you play in BF2? Half of them were never in rotations anyway. BF3 has enough map, they all seem to be playable, and everyone will go back to karkand and sharqi anyway
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6680|Tampa Bay Florida

Adams_BJ wrote:

Ill vote in a few more days as I have not played them all yet. So far Firestorm I think.
Really?  Thats by far my least favorite....

Canals and Grand Bazaar for me
Roc18
`
Firestorm is my 2nd favorite. It's the ultimate vehicle map.

Seine is my favorite map, with firestorm and canals not too far behind.

Last edited by Roc18 (2011-10-27 15:27:19)

Adams_BJ

Spearhead wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Really?  Thats by far my least favorite....

Canals and Grand Bazaar for me
Its a great map for the vehicles. I don't mind that seinee one either, plenty of places to flank
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6645

I haven't played them all, or even seen all of the few I have played. Damavand looks cool, but it was on Conquest, i.e. linear clusterfuck. Probably have the most experience on Firestorm since I was able to play some conquest and rush on it. It's pretty cool. Some fucker in a jet was trying to chase me down while I was on foot, he went too low and hit a pipeline
Roc18
`
Rush Mode on Tehran is sick as well.
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6517|London (At Heart)

I revise my vote to canals after playing a bit more, awesome map on both rush and conquest
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6260
I can't believe people are voting for Metro and Seine Crossing. Oh well each to their own.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6276|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

I can't believe people are voting for Metro and Seine Crossing. Oh well each to their own.
Trolls gonna troll / Padders gonna pad
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Ryan
+1,230|6834|Alberta, Canada

Tie between Kharg, Caspian and Firestorm. The rest suck imo. I voted for Kharg.
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6705|US
1. Kharg--enough places for infantry to hide, some air, and plenty of tanks
2. Caspian--several flags are good for infantry, while others are dominated by tanks, plus a decent amount of air support
3. Canals--invasion dynamic can  be good.

Firestorm destroys aircraft like none other.  There is no place for helos to run to break a lock.
Grand Bazaar can be good infantry only, except for the dang alley RPG fest.
Metro is WAY too linear.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6488

FloppY_ wrote:

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Trolls gonna troll / Padders gonna pad
oh, you bought BF3 ?
Trel
+70|6667
Gotta admit, I love sniping on Canals.  Lots of long open alleyways, easy cover, haven't had this much fun being a mobile sniper in forever.
Good to be back.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5464|Ventura, California
Damavand Peak

What other map can you rush down a winding road on a mountain in the most beautiful landscape, to capture a small rural outpost, then freaking base jump down into an industrial complex for tense close quarters combat and house-to-house action, followed by a dark mining tunnel.

Such a beautiful map, so many varieties of landscape and environments to fight in, and in case you didn't catch it the first time, base jumping
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Ryan

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Damavand Peak

What other map can you rush down a winding road on a mountain in the most beautiful landscape, to capture a small rural outpost, then freaking base jump down into an industrial complex for tense close quarters combat and house-to-house action, followed by a dark mining tunnel.

Such a beautiful map, so many varieties of landscape and environments to fight in, and in case you didn't catch it the first time, base jumping
Is it bad that I still haven't played Rush on Damavand? I haven't base jumped yet.
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6451

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Damavand Peak

base jumping was cool the first time, then all the retards keep diving off instead of trying to get the objectives.
-1V4N_0R3ND41N-
+1|4553|Mexico
my favorite map is Seine Crossing, is awesome, but destruction in all maps is great !!! LOL
Reciprocity
+721|6571|the dank(super) side of Oregon

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Siene crossing isn't nearly as bad as metro.  even the motherfucking mortar-whoring cocksuckers don't completely ruin the dynamics.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6757|UK
havent decided yet. obviously not tehran because of the stupid lag.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6683
Kharg Island is alright.
Ryan

-1V4N_0R3ND41N- wrote:

my favorite map is Seine Crossing, is awesome, but destruction in all maps is great !!! LOL
Seine blows (on conquest at least).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard