one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

Sturgeon wrote:

Remember to close your eyes
this will help
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6411|'Murka

melatonin. Not addictive, works like a champ.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada

FEOS wrote:

Used to use it a bit, it is a little addictive, in that after I took it for a bit, I would need it to get to sleep quick. I've heard depressed people shouldn't take it either.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire
well that leaves hurri out
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada
s'wat I was thinkin.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5702|College Park, MD
I've heard mixed things about melatonin, some say it's great some say it doesn't work well. And yeah if depressed people can't take it then it doesn't matter anyway

I might go for a nice long walk in the evenings.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I've heard mixed things about melatonin, some say it's great some say it doesn't work well. And yeah if depressed people can't take it then it doesn't matter anyway

get mugged by a group of urban youth
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5178|Sydney

Nic wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Nic wrote:

Get laid before sleep. Oh wait...
This didn't really work for me the other night, but I did have a plane to catch a few hours later.
Fucking planes... There is one place I can never get any sleep. Flight from LAX to Auckland sucked so bad.
Yeah despite being exhausted I think I got about two hours from LAX to SYD. 14 hours, then connecting 3 hours later to BNE, ergh.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6578|Columbus, OH
On occasion, I sleep with soft foamy ear plugs because the fatty next-door wakes up at 5:00AM to make a McDonalds run in her hoopty dual-exhaust Ford Mustang. Literally, you can hear her car at the McD drive thru which is a block or so away. Lately, the mornings have been quiet, she either died of a heart attack or started a new fab diet. Anyway, I use foamy ear plugs for a good night rest. The ear plugs can be found at a sporting department.
aLeX
.?
+160|6331|:D

loubot wrote:

On occasion, I sleep with soft foamy ear plugs because the fatty next-door wakes up at 5:00AM to make a McDonalds run in her hoopty dual-exhaust Ford Mustang. Literally, you can hear her car at the McD drive thru which is a block or so away. Lately, the mornings have been quiet, she either died of a heart attack or started a new fab diet. Anyway, I use foamy ear plugs for a good night rest. The ear plugs can be found at a sporting department.
Lol. +1

When it's time for sleeps, I tend to watch youtube videos on my phone, it stops me from laying there contemplating life's worries and usually I'll be asleep before I know it. Try and find something that will hold your attention but not necessarily keep you awake.

Or, Rohypnol yourself.
gurdeep
­
+812|4755|proll­y

Cybargs wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

venom6
Since day One.
+247|6558|Hungary
Go to bed and start reading a book until you feel your eyes are going to fall down
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6191|Roma

Adams_BJ wrote:

Turn off the PC a few hours before sleep, stop watching TV aswell if you can.

It has been found that the colour blue makes a gland in your brain release a chemical keeping you awake, so avoid blue lights.

Also don't eat before bed. Have a warm bath and relax yourself. Maybe read a book. Turn the lights off and go the fuck to sleep.
This. Do exercise in the day, don't sit around the house all day.
And read a book before sleep. No laptop screens.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
gurdeep
­
+812|4755|proll­y
i stare at my computer pretty much all day and ive never had trouble falling asleep
Stimey
­
+786|6120|Ontario | Canada
I get the same thing

I'll go to bed at 11-12 and wake up at 9 and still be completely blasted and have to sleep in till like 11.
Its so fucking annoying.

And some nights, like hurri said, it'll take me 2 hours to fall asleep.
Just sitting there and recapping all the shit thats gone on that day and what I'll do about it tomorrow.

Really pisses me off. I've even talked to my doctor about it and hes just like well its probably due to you*re age and you might naturally just require more sleep than the average person. Fed up. There are so many better things I could be doing with an extra 3 hours in the day.
­
­
­
­
­
­
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6286|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
I was hammered yesterday for only sleeping 6 hours the day before, It still took me 1 hour to fall asleep and then I had my alarm set to 9 hours of sleep, ended up turning the alarm off and sleeping for 14 hours total.. now I know I'm fucked tonight aswell..
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Roc18
`
+655|5791|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

gurdeep wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

prahlly

lol word filter THAT
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5484|Bolingbrook, Illinois
exercise
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6473|Kakanien
let your doc check your thyroid
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6684|West Yorkshire, U.K

Adams_BJ wrote:

Turn off the PC a few hours before sleep, stop watching TV aswell if you can.

It has been found that the colour blue makes a gland in your brain release a chemical keeping you awake, so avoid blue lights.

Also don't eat before bed. Have a warm bath and relax yourself. Maybe read a book. Turn the lights off and go the fuck to sleep.
Pretty much covered it.

Don't eat cheese.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6693

gurdeep wrote:

i stare at my computer pretty much all day and ive never had trouble falling asleep
You also smoke weed everyday, don't you?
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5753|Roma
I listen to very very boring podcasts on my ipod.
Makes me fall asleep in like 10 minutes.
Nothing better than people talk in a very calm and boring tone in your ears.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
gurdeep
­
+812|4755|proll­y

Superior Mind wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

You also smoke weed everyday, don't you?
^^
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6286|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Can't sleep
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6411|'Murka

Nic wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Used to use it a bit, it is a little addictive, in that after I took it for a bit, I would need it to get to sleep quick. I've heard depressed people shouldn't take it either.
It occurs naturally in your body.

We've been over it repeatedly with my kid's doctors. It is completely safe. The worst thing that can happen is you can start building up a tolerance to it, and start requiring higher levels for effectiveness. But if you stop taking it, you don't experience withdrawal or anything (hence not addictive).
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard