Total: 61
Roc18
`
+655|5783|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Vote and Express opinions.
andros
Banned
+256|4705|HK Chitral, Pakistan
no idea tbh, but as of right now it's still not up and prime time to have a site like that going is during the beta and right before, etc.

so, idk.

to chuy or anyone: when is it supposed to be up?
Philosophy, economics, culture, science, art. <3
gurdeep
­
+812|4747|proll­y
prolly
tuckergustav
+1,590|5906|...

Only if it has something new to offer.  It sounds like stats will be covered.  I wonder if anyone would be interested in being able to view stats in a "social network" kind of way.  You could "friend" certain players and view their progress in a timeline.  I don't even know if that would be possible though even if anyone was interested.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6304

err...isn't that what Battlelog does?
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5781|Catherine Black
I doubt it, but I hope so.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5536|Toronto
I think it will be, only because people want forums to discuss strategy, post videos, and brag about how good they are. The stats aren't that important IMO. I know I came here searching for for a community, not a stats page.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Roc18
`

tuckergustav wrote:

Only if it has something new to offer.  It sounds like stats will be covered.  I wonder if anyone would be interested in being able to view stats in a "social network" kind of way.  You could "friend" certain players and view their progress in a timeline.  I don't even know if that would be possible though even if anyone was interested.
Battlelog does that....

I only think bf3s will work if the forums become popular enough once the game releases, like how bf2s was. That's why I was wondering why we haven't already made the transition with the game releasing in 9 days.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685
My vote makes it triple 4s.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5906|...

Roc18 wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

Battlelog does that....

I only think bf3s will work if the forums become popular enough once the game releases, like how bf2s was. That's why I was wondering why we haven't already made the transition with the game releasing in 9 days.
oh...i didn't know.

well then...there goes my only idea. lol
andros
Banned
will bf2s remain open?

how much money does chuy make off bf2s/what are the costs of running it and keeping it up?
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5171|Sydney
There's already a section for polls.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6785|Jupiter
Opinion Oppressed
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6664|UK
by successful you mean us retards infesting it and driving away new forum members with our permeated hostility. Then why yes.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6706|Purplicious Wisconsin

m3thod wrote:

by successful you mean us retards infesting it and driving away new forum members with our permeated hostility. Then why yes.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
andros
Banned

m3thod wrote:

actually somewhat true.

when you got a good bit of hostile shut ins that fucking attack any new member or thread then you can't expect much tbh.

that would be sad if it just ends up like the current/mostly boring circle jerk.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6145|what

But these days when a new member posts, we always ask, who are you? Are you ATG, Parker, etc

Nobody new really joins.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

Don't really see why its needs to be a completely separate site. So I think it would be if it is not from scratch.
m3thod
+2,197|6664|UK
evidently didn't vote for obama.

change is good.
Roc18
`

AussieReaper wrote:

But these days when a new member posts, we always ask, who are you? Are you ATG, Parker, etc

Nobody new really joins.
Exactly, it's the same 10-20 people posting every day. The limit on new members joining also didn't help bf2s' cause when it was implemented in 07-08
m3thod
+2,197|6664|UK
that membership application just makes this place feel like a closed club

god know what other sites must think....an application to join a forum about a 6 year old game.....either they're nuts or its the Illuminati pretending to play battlefield.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6730|Oxferd Ohire
i feel honored to be a part of the illuminati
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
andros
Banned

m3thod wrote:

that membership application just makes this place feel like a closed club

god know what other sites must think....an application to join a forum about a 6 year old game.....either they're nuts or its the Illuminati pretending to play battlefield.
hahaha. shit is true.

the whole app thing and having to be accepted is fairly dumb.

if they have that for the first year or w/e of the forum then say goodbye to a good bit of possible members.
Stimey
­
+786|6113|Ontario | Canada
https://www.cgdata.com/u/8/76916/portrait/ScruffySecond.jpg
­
­
­
­
­
­
elitemaphia
Scooter Addict
+12|4588
Only if bf2s redirects there, which it won't because BF2 is still around. With nearly 200 servers left!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard