Total: 105
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6478|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Your order has now been posted

Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5183|Sydney
I am the only one here who has just lost all interest in gaming? I was so hyped for this game, now I doubt I'll ever buy it. I haven't gamed in months.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6468|cuntshitlake

Jaekus wrote:

I am the only one here who has just lost all interest in gaming? I was so hyped for this game, now I doubt I'll ever buy it. I haven't gamed in months.
i am desperately trying to play all my fps games but just end up quitting them because i have no interest. it's kind of sad to think, but there are really no good fps games alive today. BF2 has about 3 servers alive and that's the only game i'd still like to play.

Last edited by DUnlimited (2011-10-24 06:33:25)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Roc18
`
+655|5795|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Jaekus wrote:

The alpha/beta did this to me. But I'm playing the full game for a few reasons.

1. I pre-ordered it back in March (lol)
2. I want to have a full opinion on the final game so no one can say "it's the beta, you can't judge the full game on an unfinished product"
3. Bad Company 3 might turn out to be a half decent game.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6679|Canberra, AUS

Jaekus wrote:

i lost interest in gaming about 18 months back. tbh bf3 is the one game that's come out in that time that looks like it could rekindle the flame again.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5183|Sydney
Well I could be wrong and I might change but I honestly don't see how. I played the beta for 40 mins, thought it was great and had fun, quit and didn't play it again. These days I prefer to write/record music, do some band stuff or just fuck about on the net whilst listening to music than spend hours on a video game. In the past this was not the case at all.
Roc18
`
+655|5795|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Jaekus wrote:

played the beta for 40 mins, thought it was great and had fun, quit and didn't play it again.
interesting
rdx-fx
+955|6596
It's a frat boy console port, with short term rewards for the Pokemon kiddie AD-"oooh shiny" types.

And not properly debugged at that.

I'm used to old school Team Fortress 1 or Operation Flashpoint.
I guess the modern FPS has dumped making games for people like me, in favor of catering to the 12 year olds, frat boy console players, and Stats-R-Life types.

Oh well.
Other games to play.
I'm fine with that.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6797|Jupiter
frat boy?
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6291|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
Fratboy / Bro / Douchebag pick your poison
https://collegecandy.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/frat-boy.jpg