Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
Stimey
­
+786|4499|Ontario | Canada
700mb patch downloading
­
­
­
­
­
­
coke
Aye up duck!
+436|5088|England. Stoke
Noice, will be buying.
csmag
Member
+92|4826|Canada
Buy this game guys
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|5159|Great Brown North

csmag wrote:

Buy this game guys
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,749|5151|USA

Bought.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,430|4344|London, England

I honestly dont see how I would benefit as a human for buying this game. What does it do better than games I have played before?

serious question
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,749|5151|USA

It's a new decent multiplayer shooter is under the $50-$60 price most people push for their games nowadays. Doesn't have revolutionary graphics, but you can actually see the interior of your armored vehicles.

*shrug*
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|5159|Great Brown North
i like spacking someones head alllllll over a wall with a nice big 7.62X54R
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|5039|The darkside of Denver
will be buying when I get paid next week : \
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|4378|Vortex Ring State

Mutantbear wrote:

I honestly dont see how I would benefit as a human for buying this game. What does it do better than games I have played before?

serious question
your first-person viewmodel of the gun can be rested on environmental objects, even if it doesn't have a bipod. this is done automatically.

realistic damage system and stuff.

you can see the inside of tanks.

community is decent.

combat is more visceral.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|4985|Greenwood, IN
Just bought it my self.  I have a thing for WW2 shooters.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,760|4532|what

<3 you ebug
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

"coz you a far cry from acclaim nigga ubisoft"
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,430|4344|London, England

Trotskygrad wrote:

Mutantbear wrote:

I honestly dont see how I would benefit as a human for buying this game. What does it do better than games I have played before?

serious question
community is decent.
I could imagine the community being alright, but probably sparse
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|4847

Mutantbear wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

Mutantbear wrote:

I honestly dont see how I would benefit as a human for buying this game. What does it do better than games I have played before?

serious question
community is decent.
I could imagine the community being alright, but probably sparse
I'm finding the community to be very xenophobic actually, but the fact that I'm not aggressively bad makes people not accuse me of being a CoD player all the time.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|4378|Vortex Ring State

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Mutantbear wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:


community is decent.
I could imagine the community being alright, but probably sparse
I'm finding the community to be very xenophobic actually, but the fact that I'm not aggressively bad makes people not accuse me of being a CoD player all the time.
I find as long as you don't take the limited classes and do horrible with them people just won't pay attention to you

unless you TK a lot.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|4819|Brisbane, Australia

Is this actually out? Mine says not released yet I see screenshots in the screenshot thread.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|4703|Graz, Austria

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Is this actually out? Mine says not released yet I see screenshots in the screenshot thread.
Beta is available to digital deluxe pre-orders, AFAIK.
I have it listed in my Steam library.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|5159|Great Brown North
yep beta is out
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|4819|Brisbane, Australia

Ah, right.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|4985|Greenwood, IN
Does anyone know if there is going to be a pre-load?
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|5159|Great Brown North
should be
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|4985|Greenwood, IN
Yea Pro-loading has started just a few hours before release. lol  Steam server are busy.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,760|4532|what

Beta was pretty dead other then 1 or two servers.

Hopefully full release has a much larger player base.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

"coz you a far cry from acclaim nigga ubisoft"
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|4985|Greenwood, IN
Well that sucks.  I've been looking forward to this game for sometime.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|4847

AussieReaper wrote:

Beta was pretty dead other then 1 or two servers.

Hopefully full release has a much larger player base.
Well they did charge $9 for the beta, so I wasn't that surprised that it was that empty.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard