13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6489

i for one am glad that the user base has shrunk to the point where moderation is only needed to keep out the Industrial spammers.
and, that FM was de-modded.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6684
haha
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6303

and yet modding is still used to shrink what's left of this community
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5534|Toronto

bugz wrote:

and yet modding is still used to shrink what's left of this community
It has to take place on some level. Soon enough it would devolve into conversations being carried out through thread titles.

With that, I don't think it's a stretch to say that smaller personal attacks and thread derailments pretty much mean nothing now. The community certainly needs less moderation, but I'm not certain its being abused given this context. The place has gotten a lot more slack lately, I feel (and appreciate).
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6489

why is Uzique allowed to keep a login named 'Uzique' and another named 'Uzique the Lesser'? Can i have 2 logins, one named '13urnzz' and another named 'fuck off you flaming homosexual'?

seriously, the OP mentioned the flaming on the forums and there is one transgressor that needs to be kicked to the curb, but uzique or uzique the lesser has naked pictures of someone . . .

Last edited by 13urnzz (2013-03-27 19:53:32)

RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6728|Oxferd Ohire
Uzi said it must be someone else logged in. Uzique is banned forever
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6144|what

You really need to let go of your personal vendetta with uzique.

All he does is be contentious. As if it's the only hipster thing to do here. Uziques gonna  uzique.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6489

AussieReaper wrote:

All he does is be contentious. As if it's the only hipster thing to do here. Uziques gonna  uzique.
me, vendetta him? really? i did not start this, i am just unwilling to put up with his unrelenting diarrhea of the keyboard against me.

the fact that everyone else says 'uzique gonna uzique' including the nutless moderators (apologies tucker) does not make it right, or acceptable to the standards of this thread.

fuck off, sycophant, if you deem uziques unending attacks on everyone acceptable.

Last edited by 13urnzz (2013-03-27 20:00:57)

-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6650|BC, Canada
I don't mind it when he sorts jay and dilby out.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6144|what

13urnzz wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

me, vendetta him? really? i did not start this, i am just unwilling to put up with his unrelenting diarrhea of the keyboard against me.

the fact that everyone else says 'uzique gonna uzique' including the nutless moderators (apologies tucker) does not make it right, or acceptable to the standards of this thread.

fuck off, sycophant, if you deem uziques unending attacks on everyone acceptable.
Don't need to be a weatherman to know which way the wind blows. Right now it's blowing up your big girls blouse.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6097|eXtreme to the maX

-Whiteroom- wrote:

I don't mind it when he sorts jay and dilby out.
His insecure rants and stream of insults don't achieve anything much.

Even usm (PBUH) didn't get away with the kind of personal attacks which are de rigeur when Uzique's had a bad hair day or mixed his pills up.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2013-03-28 02:36:43)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

burnzz just go away already
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6097|eXtreme to the maX
But where would he go?

Who would have him?

At his age?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6641|Washington DC

13urnzz wrote:

why is Uzique allowed to keep a login named 'Uzique' and another named 'Uzique the Lesser'?
the "Uzique" account is banned.

13urnzz wrote:

Can i have 2 logins, one named '13urnzz' and another named 'fuck off you flaming homosexual'?
Ummm ... let me think about that ... [1.3 seconds later] no.

13urnzz wrote:

seriously, the OP mentioned the flaming on the forums and there is one transgressor that needs to be kicked to the curb, but uzique or uzique the lesser has naked pictures of someone . . .
Moderators don't read every post. Someone has to make a report.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6650|BC, Canada
I have seen the uzique account logged in recently myself.

Also dilbert. Without uzique, you would have no d&st right now ( or almost none). Nobody else really cares to debate with you or jay that much nowadays, and hint, its not cause you're always right. But that could have something to do with it... Also, as far as insults go, you are on the giving side of that just as much as he is, he's just better at it, but with a lit degree, he should be. And tbh I would much rather have tried some drugs and gotten out rather than still be living at home.

Lol troll level noob karma....
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
lol. i have no idea why burnzz has taken a shining to me. i never said anything offensive or mean-spirited to him to start it. sincerely. go look through the post history, if you will. burnzz's behaviour as of late has been very... strange. dauntless actually started a steam convo with me a few weeks ago saying he is actually genuinely concerned, because burnzz just gets drunk and spouts total nonsense. i think i may have made one comment (in earnest), saying: burnzz, stop drinking. which evidently put me in his black books.

2 weeks ago he was getting drunk and writing long ranting posts about ATG (who isn't even here, let alone posting). every single post was about ATG, or his family, or about african children. after that, i think when macbeth said something in response, every single fucking post was a rant about macbeth. something about a "dick in his cheek" and being ATG's "lover". now, whenever burnzz gets drunk, i try to defuse the plain weirdness by making an ATG joke, or a drinking joke. then he starts having a go at me for two pages about being a "trust fund baby" whose "daddy pays for everything". then he digs up old threads like this to paranoiacally bitch about me having 'two accounts' (i obviously don't). i mean, come on. am i really doing something severe here? no. he had a 2 page rant at me last night when all i was responding to his crazed expletives was "please tell me more" or "hm, intriguing". i started off that 'hate rant' by joking that he should get ATG, his old neighbourly friend, around to help him take the christmas lights off his roof. enter 2 pages of hate.

but yes, it's me being offensive and hate-filled on this forum. "if anyone deserves a ban", it's me. not the resident alcoholic who gets drunk and turns nasty-drunk, like the worst of alcoholics, and gets psychotically obsessed with one poster for the rest of his drinking session.

give me a fucking break. stop being a child burnzz. whining to moderators like a little kid when you're drunk and petulant.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-28 07:34:02)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
i mean, the absurd thing is that a few months ago, burnzz during his drinking sessions was a totally different person. he'd get all warm and fuzzy and pally with me. he'd have a laugh with the members and would be avuncular and a funny drunken presence. my posting style was exactly the same then, and he was evidently amused by and fine with it. i haven't changed. it's the same uzique. yet now i'm a 'problem'. i think there may be bigger problems afoot... and not at all relating to bf2s.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-28 07:40:04)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

All I said about ATG was literally: "I like ATG''. It is the same thing I say about FM, Floppy, and Turq whenever they are brought up. All good men. I'm proud to have called them friends.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
it's just dumb. there's like 10-15 people left on this forum now. we all know one another's posting personalities and tics. getting drunk and having a temper-tantrum and calling for someone to be banned because of a personal fixation is not really cool. i'm not requesting dilbert to be banned in some beer-funk because he is singularly the most ignorant and unconstructive d&st poster in the world on the topic of arts/philosophy. he is purposefully as lug-headed and obstructive to decent ongoing conversation as anyone else. he is disruptive, even. but i'm not downing a few shots of liquor and coming here to request a ban. we all know it's just dilbert. that's his little thing, his personal weak-spot and habit. to come here and make some plangent inebriated whines is, frankly, pathetic. if it's me this week, it'll be someone else the next. it's mostly incoherent.
nobody like a mean drunk

Last edited by Kimmmmmmmmmmmm (2013-03-28 08:21:36)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6489

i didn't drink last night.

your karma to Roc last nite;

lol burnz isn't actually talking about a real trust fund. he doesn't know anything. i'm just winding him up cause he's drunk. -uzi

your karma to 13/f/taiwan last nite;

lol i'm just riling burnzz. he's clearly drunk. every one-liner i give him back he gets more and more angry. lol. -uzi

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

now, whenever burnzz gets drunk, i try to defuse the plain weirdness by making an ATG joke, or a drinking joke. then he starts having a go at me for two pages about being a "trust fund baby" whose "daddy pays for everything". then he digs up old threads like this to paranoiacally bitch about me having 'two accounts' (i obviously don't). i mean, come on. am i really doing something severe here? no. he had a 2 page rant at me last night when all i was responding to his crazed expletives was "please tell me more" or "hm, intriguing". i started off that 'hate rant' by joking that he should get ATG, his old neighbourly friend, around to help him take the christmas lights off his roof. enter 2 pages of hate.
really, hate filled? http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 9#p3879789

maybe someone with an outlook like this doesn't understand what the term 'hate filled' means;

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i don't really have a problem being called a dick by mongs like you.
you didn't rile me up last night, i didn't drink last night, and i'm not the only one who has a problem with your posting style. King_County_Downy wanted to ban you years ago, i just regret arguing on your behalf.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
king county downy wanted to ban me years ago because he kept patronizing me about taking drugs... when he had a long history of drug abuse himself. everytime i called him a crack addict he got so mad that he wanted to abuse his mod powers and ban me (he did, several times, for trivial offences). the guy was a fucking hypocrit. he lives in the same self-denial as you do. a fuck up that likes to tell the 'young uns' how wrong they've got it. well excuse me. please stop drinking and typing incoherently into an internet forum. maybe then people will stop gently  making fun of you.

and yes, i karma'd those people saying "burnzz doesnt know what he's talking about, and i'm riling him", because that's exactly what it was. you were drunk, i kept responding to you with inert one-liners that were of no offense whatsoever, and you'd springboard off them into yet more ranting and repeating yourself. please. "you weren't drunk" you say, but you kept going on about how my "daddy pays for all the education", even whilst quoting an image i posted showing that i clearly won scholarships to pay for my education. you weren't drunk, but you were that stupid? ok. this is denial for you and your counselor. i'm not going to question or dwell on it.

the fact is, back when KCD was on this forum, you were coming onto our teamspeak, hanging with us, having a few beers - yes - and then basically having a good laugh with us. you enjoyed my posts. you kept a good buzz and atmosphere with me and the others on our teamspeak. that was when KCD was trying to get me banned because of his own personal issues. now, for whatever reason, i've made one 'stop drinking' comment too many, and now you're making out i've been a lifelong problem for this forum. you know you are being dishonest. you are a joke dude. a manchild. sort yourself out and keep shut.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
here's a novel bit of fun: do a forum search for posts with you as the author, and me as the search phrase. compare how many times you have quoted me or mentioned me, and how many of those times were in good spirits / jesting / generally positive. now compare how many posts have been disapproving or plaintive. okay. think that speaks for itself. stop drinking and get a new scratch to itch. ATG, macbeth, now me. you must get bored soon.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6489

"sort yourself out and keep shut."

lllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

noone's moderating you, so now you feel emboldened to tell people what to do?

if they haven't banned me for 'drunken rants' or you for your personal attacks, what makes you think i'm going to do what you say?

if i tell you to put your feet on the ground and fuck off, are you?

of course not, you can't handle anyone else having the last tl;dr word. . . .
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
ok. whatever you say.

my posts may irritate you, but i'm not the one losing self-control, or being rambling and incoherent. you are embarrassing, dude. this whole thing is humiliating.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-28 11:15:14)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard