Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6000|...
I love Charlie Brooker
inane little opines
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6000|...
I do feel it's tiresome that everyone is having a field day with the fact that it was not some middle eastern terrorist group. While the media acted largely irresponsibly, you have to admit that they were the 'most likely cause' people would think of after the initial attack.

Last edited by Shocking (2011-07-24 15:34:51)

inane little opines
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

paranoid101 wrote:

Damn good write up here from Charlie Brooker in the guardian.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree … s-killings
One can be as disgusted as they want over the speculation, but the FACT is the speculation was not without reason, and the odds favored the speculation more so than any other outcome. Anyone that says, at first report, they did not suspect an Islamic terror strike is lying.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK
yay it wasn't us!

paaaaaarrrrrrtaaaaaay
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6000|Vortex Ring State

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Gear queer.
inb4 s3v3n
m3thod
+2,197|6672|UK
i didnt think it was mooslims its too cold in norway we wont be seen dead there and anyway we need to maintain the eau de body odour thing we got going.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

If convicted on the two counts of Acts of Terror he has been charged with, he could receive a maximum sentence of 21 years in prison, Norway’s toughest punishment.

lol norway

Also:

Breivik on his Facebook page lists John Stuart Mill’s “On Liberty,” George Orwell’s “1984” and Franz Kafka’s “The Trial” among his favorite books. “World of Warcraft” and “Modern Warfare” were his preferred video games. Most of his postings, the last of which was on July 18, relate to music videos.
Let's look for some media to blame, shall we?
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6733|St. Andrews / Oslo

lol Bloomberg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469
That and there are not many camels to intercourse in Norway.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

m3thod wrote:

i didnt think it was mooslims its too cold in norway we wont be seen dead there and anyway we need to maintain the eau de body odour thing we got going.
Not Muslims...Middle Easterners, and if you don't think they stink, then you haven't been there, or you smell just like them. I'll leave it up to you to decide which.
Sturgeon
+488|4942|Flintshire
Every black person is a criminal too.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/3dda27c6d0d9b22836605b152b9d214b99507f91.png
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Sturgeon wrote:

that is your opinion, not mine.
m3thod
+2,197|6672|UK

lowing wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Not Muslims...Middle Easterners, and if you don't think they stink, then you haven't been there, or you smell just like them. I'll leave it up to you to decide which.
ME/mooslims same thing blah blah. Anyway i doubt you yourself smelled like roses after you spent all day in 40+ degree heat while 'working'.

And i smell just fine, thanks for asking. I live in the UK if you didn't know which not exactly a sunshine paradise.  Plus i shower at least twice a day! oh the horror a clean mooslim.
m3thod
+2,197|6672|UK

lowing wrote:

Sturgeon wrote:

lies! we know it lingers and manifests within you, perputating that hate and bitnerness that grows and multiplies in your superior white brain.

fool you cold blooded.
Sturgeon
+488|4942|Flintshire

m3thod wrote:

a clean mooslim.
No such thing, you sort are always dirty because you make bombs all day and behead your children
https://bf3s.com/sigs/3dda27c6d0d9b22836605b152b9d214b99507f91.png
m3thod
+2,197|6672|UK
well your mum said my dick tasted of dove soap.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

m3thod wrote:

lowing wrote:

m3thod wrote:

ME/mooslims same thing blah blah. Anyway i doubt you yourself smelled like roses after you spent all day in 40+ degree heat while 'working'.

And i smell just fine, thanks for asking. I live in the UK if you didn't know which not exactly a sunshine paradise.  Plus i shower at least twice a day! oh the horror a clean mooslim.
Didn't say anything about "moolims", again I said people in the Middle East, and they smell bad in the air conditioned airports as well as outside, and they don't have to be working to smell that way. I can only imagine that if they showered twice a day like you do, then they would probably not reek of BO, but then again, I can only imagine.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

m3thod wrote:

lowing wrote:

Sturgeon wrote:

lies! we know it lingers and manifests within you, perputating that hate and bitnerness that grows and multiplies in your superior white brain.

fool you cold blooded.
wow lol.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5179|Sydney

lowing wrote:

paranoid101 wrote:

One can be as disgusted as they want over the speculation, but the FACT is the speculation was not without reason, and the odds favored the speculation more so than any other outcome. Anyone that says, at first report, they did not suspect an Islamic terror strike is lying.
I never for a second suspected an Islamic attack.

Having lived in Tasmania during the Port Arthur Massacre, this had all the earmarks of a single person killing spree right off the bat.
rdx-fx
+955|6592

m3thod wrote:

Aw, hell. Next he's gonna shave 'imself from head to toe, start that ol' 'facin mecca, bowin' anna prayin' stuff, dress 'imself up all in white, then get all explodey up in here...

Ah know it's true!  Saw it on 24!

[/sarcasm]
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Jaekus wrote:

lowing wrote:

paranoid101 wrote:

I never for a second suspected an Islamic attack.

Having lived in Tasmania during the Port Arthur Massacre, this had all the earmarks of a single person killing spree right off the bat.
Oh yes, the bombing followed by nearly 100 people gunned down, really does smack of the work of a single person doesn't it?
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney
Yup. I'm glad you agree.

You just hear "bombing" and think Islam. lol

Last edited by Jaekus (2011-07-24 17:02:35)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Jaekus wrote:

Yup. I'm glad you agree.

You just hear "bombing" and think Islam. lol
Sure as fuck do, and considering the past decade or more, why the fuck wouldn't I?
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney
I see  "single person shooting spree" and know this isn't the M.O. of AQ.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

I'm suprised how few people died from the bomb. The OKC bomb was built by one person and killed a lot more people.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard