tonybulldog
+0|6651
I am not much on the explosives badges but now since friendly fire is off on the claymores I don't have to worry so much about team killing ,which is good.   
Today on server 64.69.47.125  24/7 Karkand (Not sure who owns the server)  I earned my veteran explosives badge using claymores.  The second round I started again using claymores.   I was on the USMC side and we had just captured the hotel.  Well there were a couple of MEC around and they were trying to take the hotel back.  I left a claymore in the alley  and both of the mec were killed.  I guess one of them was an admin because then I got kicked and banned.. It said I was kicked by an admin for either excessive team killing or by succesful kick vote.  Neither one was happening.     Sometimes I really don't like the way servers are run.   I think that if someone wants to be immature because they are getting killed and they kick you they should have a private server with a password.   They don't belong  with the other ranked servers.
spon
+2|6844|San Jose, CA
HEAR HEAR!

There are times where the Server Admins only play to benifit themselves. and their clan.  it sucks.  I just go find another server I guess.  At least you got your badge.
KineticDeath
+2|6672
Tony - that is against the EA RoE and can lead to a server's Ranked status being removed. You should report it to EA.
Psychosis
+1|6648|Virginia
Im with Kinetic on this one. Some admins are less than just in their methods, if I may say so myself. Im no fan of dying by noob tubes or clays, but I am just as capable of doing it to someone else, as they are of doing it to me. Whats fair is fair and it would seem that if thats the only reason you were banned, then it was anything but.
tonybulldog
+0|6651
I downloaded the battlerecorder file of the game where I was kicked for using claymores.  I am having a problem with viewing it, I play the file and it starts.  Goes for about two minutes and then my whole game crashes to desktop.  No other problems with the game.
Anyone know why the battlerecorder is making my game crash?
Any other way   to view the battlerecorder file on my desktop? 
I have that admin to rights and the proof.  I believe if I can get the battlerecorder file to work properly I am going to report them to EA.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6680
OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you can't play on one of 2000 servers ! Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooz !
SteikeTa
+153|6748|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

jonnykill wrote:

OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you can't play on one of 2000 servers ! Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooz !
Whats wrong with people like this guy right here?
bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic
+59|6655|Lancaster Ohio, USA
They're jerks...if it's against EA policy then you have every right to report them...and jonnykill there can just go be a dick somewhere else...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard