Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5546

Why do you guys like the m9? Every other pistol beats it.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6424|cuntshitlake

Ilocano wrote:

DUnlimited wrote:

i used to play scar-l, m9, rpg, ammo packs, magnum ammo and w+mouse1 everyone.

one has to be terrible in bc2 to use rds or acog over extra ammo. i mean if 3 clips of ammo is sufficient to you then you are bad.
Plenty of dropped kits and dead assault enemies whenever I've played.  extra Ammo pack really not needed unless you camp without assault team mates.
why would i stick with teammates, i dont need them for anything and all they do is attract random explosives. (this logic applies to most games)

Macbeth wrote:

Why do you guys like the m9? Every other pistol beats it.
4 hits to kill, large clip, fully accurate on the first hipshot even when jumping.

Last edited by DUnlimited (2011-06-06 15:34:20)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5546

M9                           MP-443
Max-Min Damage: 25-16.7                     20-14.3

MP-443 has a higher rate of fire, 5 extra bullets in the clip, lower spread, and the same reload time. For what it's worth, the MP-443 is superior in every way except in damage which is pretty negligible.

Last edited by Macbeth (2011-06-06 15:44:50)

Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6627

DUnlimited wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

DUnlimited wrote:

i used to play scar-l, m9, rpg, ammo packs, magnum ammo and w+mouse1 everyone.

one has to be terrible in bc2 to use rds or acog over extra ammo. i mean if 3 clips of ammo is sufficient to you then you are bad.
Plenty of dropped kits and dead assault enemies whenever I've played.  extra Ammo pack really not needed unless you camp without assault team mates.
why would i stick with teammates, i dont need them for anything and all they do is attract random explosives. (this logic applies to most games)
AKA, you don't do objectives.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6424|cuntshitlake

Ilocano wrote:

DUnlimited wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

AKA, you don't do objectives.
i dont care about objectives in pub games unless it's for getting into a better part of the map like it was in bc2 in some cases. capping a flag or arming a stupid mcom does not feel rewarding at all unless the match is a bit more serious with competitive players on the other team aswell, e.g not pub. and bc2 was a pub only game for me
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5546

Why don't you play conquest than and leave Rush for the people who want to actually play rush?

Last edited by Macbeth (2011-06-06 16:08:52)

DUnlimited
+1,160|6424|cuntshitlake

umm i dont play bc2 and besides your argument is pretty irrelevent. conquest and rush can both be played without caring about objectives the slightest.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5546

The whole point of rush is the objectives. It's an objective game mode. That's why the ticket counter is linked to the mcom stations.  For conquest you are right, for rush no.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5960|Vortex Ring State

Macbeth wrote:

The whole point of rush is the objectives. It's an objective game mode. That's why the ticket counter is linked to the mcom stations.  For conquest you are right, for rush no.
you can play rush like TDM... if you're defending.
jsnipy
+3,276|6483|...

RDMC wrote:

Carl Gustav.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6592|949

the carl gustav sucks.  if you want an anti-vehicle weapon, go with rpg or at4.  More damage.
jsnipy
+3,276|6483|...

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

the carl gustav sucks.  if you want an anti-vehicle weapon, go with rpg or at4.  More damage.
sarcasm bro, and no its just as effective really - just more frowned upon
gurdeep
­
+812|4715|proll­y
the uninstall kit is pretty 1337
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6592|949

jsnipy wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

sarcasm bro, and no its just as effective really - just more frowned upon
is it? from my experience the gustav is weaker than the rpg/at4. maybe im just seeing things though.  I don't really care if it's frowned upon though - i think it's stupid for people to complain about something that's available to everyone.

ig i don't understand why you hate the game so much.  I've been playing it for the last year or so and love it.
gurdeep
­
+812|4715|proll­y
the infantry part of it just has a terrible feel to me. have 0 interest in learning it. really hope bf3 isnt the same
gurdeep
­
+812|4715|proll­y
am i trolling? i wish...
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6592|949

there's a few glaring errors, but all in all it's the best fps i've played since bf2.
gurdeep
­
+812|4715|proll­y
killing people is just so easy on games like bf2, cod, css, etc, and i cant kill for shit on bc2. maybe its just variance since ive only played like 3 rounds of bc2
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6460|so randum

Macbeth wrote:

M9                           MP-443
Max-Min Damage: 25-16.7                     20-14.3

MP-443 has a higher rate of fire, 5 extra bullets in the clip, lower spread, and the same reload time. For what it's worth, the MP-443 is superior in every way except in damage which is pretty negligible.
stats are pretty meaningless but ok you go quote them

i use the rex fwiw v0v
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6614
Usually...
M416, 1911, Grenade Launcher, ACOG, Mag Ammo, Improved Warheads

Sometimes...
AKSU-74, 1911, RPG-7, Extra Magazines, Mag Ammo, Improved Warheads

A lot of people don't care for the ACOG...I was level 50 before I started using it, but it's grown on me to the point where I prefer it as assault now - anything within 75-100 yards can be shot without even sighting in, and past that the ACOG is ezmode. With any other kit I'd pick extra magazines over it, though. 

I can't remember the last time I intentionally played medic or recon.  Those kits bore me to tears.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
jsnipy
+3,276|6483|...

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

an94, m9, rds, magnum ammo
in all seriousness this. killing machine.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5198|Cleveland, Ohio

jsnipy wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

an94, m9, rds, magnum ammo
in all seriousness this. killing machine.
ya i tried this also....and it worked best for me.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5139|Sydney
Honestly, too hard to choose. I find it really depends on the map.

Atacama Desert for example, on conquest, always Engineer with something like the AK, tracers, CG, extra explosives, extra damage and weapon perk for vehicles. Mainly to take out the enemy heli in one hit, and to cause significant damage to armour.

Laguna Presa on the other hand, again on conquest, I'd almost never run this kit or set up. Any other kit and focussing on any of the speed/ammo/magnum/shotgun perks.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5960|Vortex Ring State
knifing:

870/443/lightweight/ceramic armor/secondary fire

assault:

what ken wrote
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6288|Australia
SPAS, REX, Slugs, Body Armor
When engy, I'll pair that up with the AT4, or maybe the RPG and the tracer dart gun if the map calls for it.

F2000, REX, 40mm shotgun, lightweight or extra 40mm rounds, Marksman upgrade

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard