Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6620|132 and Bush

13/f/taiwan wrote:

it was the first movie i downloaded after reformatting the computer but i still haven't seen it yet.

http://i53.tinypic.com/2ni8qxg.jpg

btw they do that in jail/prison as well.
Do "the hate" first if you havent.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6678|The darkside of Denver

Adams_BJ wrote:

given it a go yet?
No, they have to grow first silly.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6641|Little Bentcock
im a noofah
andros
Banned
+256|4732|HK Chitral, Pakistan
i wanted to post in this thread a few months ago.

anyway i bought some bhut jolokia dried pods and some powder a good it ago. i really like the powder since just a tad provides a nice kick.

i ate a whole dried pod the 2nd time and it really messed me up. so god damn hot, then i got bad cramps/aches and had to lay down. i bet a fresh one would taste really nice.

i quite like peppers though, i prefer some on the mild side but the extremely hot have their place.

grew a cayenne earlier in the summer and got a decent bit of peppers from it, wish i let them mature longer. then my dog fucked up the plant.
Philosophy, economics, culture, science, art. <3
13rin
+977|6498
http://www.hotsauce.com/Dave-s-NEW-Ghos … p/1987.htm

I have a bottle of Dave's in the fridge.  And yes, I use it.  At 650,000 SCU one time it made tears stream down my face.  Delicious, but downright hot.

Last edited by 13rin (2011-09-10 18:45:37)

I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6587|Mountains of NC

If a chick ask for a chili dog

Pack your bags and get out. ...... immediately
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6242|Escea

SonderKommando
The plants died.  Forgot all about this thread lol.
HITNRUNXX
+220|6728|Oklahoma City

13rin wrote:

http://www.hotsauce.com/Dave-s-NEW-Ghost-Pepper-Naga-Jolokia-Hot-Sauce-p/1987.htm

I have a bottle of Dave's in the fridge.  And yes, I use it.  At 650,000 SCU one time it made tears stream down my face.  Delicious, but downright hot.
Yup, I have the limited edition version of this. (The one that shipped in a coffin). It is good stuff. I particularly like it on bratwurst and in pasta.
HITNRUNXX
+220|6728|Oklahoma City
Although I like the flavor or their milder sauces better...
andros
Banned
+256|4732|HK Chitral, Pakistan

SonderKommando wrote:

what happened to em? honestly i would love to have a big pepper garden but you really do need the right climate to do it right, if you're growing em as annuals then you need a quick last frost and even then if you're growing from seed you need to start a few months indoors before the last frost.

so indoors is definitely a must for starting seeds unless you live in the tropics/sub tropics like florida or parts of texas and socal for example then you can start em in a greenhouse prolly and overwinter them.

cause i read that peppers are actually perennials and they grow for a few years as a bush, hard to overwinter them when you live in an area with a proper winter like you or me. i got a bunch of peppers off my cayenne plant though.

that dave's sauce looks pretty good btw. i've seen a few good local hot sauces in farmers markets and shit before.
Philosophy, economics, culture, science, art. <3
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6430|'Murka

Tempted to try that burger challenge.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
SonderKommando

andros wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

what happened to em? honestly i would love to have a big pepper garden but you really do need the right climate to do it right, if you're growing em as annuals then you need a quick last frost and even then if you're growing from seed you need to start a few months indoors before the last frost.

so indoors is definitely a must for starting seeds unless you live in the tropics/sub tropics like florida or parts of texas and socal for example then you can start em in a greenhouse prolly and overwinter them.

cause i read that peppers are actually perennials and they grow for a few years as a bush, hard to overwinter them when you live in an area with a proper winter like you or me. i got a bunch of peppers off my cayenne plant though.

that dave's sauce looks pretty good btw. i've seen a few good local hot sauces in farmers markets and shit before.
We were growing them at a co-workers desk.  They sprouted and promptly died.  Not sure why.. The Serrano plant did well though and we regularly harvested peppers off it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard