lowing
Banned
+1,662|6651|USA

Shocking wrote:

Well tbh I wouldn't go as far as call it deserved to execute the kid when he's already shot, unarmed on the ground.
yeah well, my sympathies will remain with the pharmacist and not these criminals.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

The law generally differentiates between levels of criminal culpability based on the mens rea, or state of mind. This is particularly true within the law of homicide, where murder requires either the intent to kill – a state of mind called malice, or malice aforethought – or the knowledge that one's actions are likely to result in death; manslaughter, on the other hand, requires a lack of any prior intention to kill or create a deadly situation.
yeah going back,switching guns and shooting the kid on the ground seems like it had some malice in it. Murder seems about right.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5999|...
I really couldn't care less that he's dead now tbh, as you said there's the chance of you fucking with someone who's crazier than you are. But I wouldn't let this Jerome walk free, either. What he did isn't self defense anymore.

Macbeth wrote:

yeah going back,switching guns and shooting the kid on the ground seems like it had some malice in it. Murder seems about right.
Looked over the 'switching guns' part myself, agree actually.

Last edited by Shocking (2011-05-28 16:22:53)

inane little opines
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6651|USA

Shocking wrote:

I really couldn't care less that he's dead now tbh, as you said there's the chance of you fucking with someone who's crazier than you are. But I wouldn't let this Jerome walk free, either. What he did isn't self defense anymore.

Macbeth wrote:

Looked over the 'switching guns' part myself, agree actually.
By the letter of the law he is guilty, it is my personal opinion that if he were to go free, I would not share in the outrage.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

11 Bravo wrote:

that is murder
This.

The guy went a bit too far. The kid was already down and the other got away. He shouldn't have went chasing after them in the first place unless they made some sort of threat above and beyond simple armed robbery.

Maybe he'll get off with temporary insanity.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

I would. Shooting someone on the ground like that just screams of opportunistic blood lust. Like all of those other hicks with CC permits who hope to get a chance to to shot someone. Fuck em. Enjoy prison.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6651|USA

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

that is murder
This.

The guy went a bit too far. The kid was already down and the other got away. He shouldn't have went chasing after them in the first place unless they made some sort of threat above and beyond simple armed robbery.

Maybe he'll get off with temporary insanity.
actually temporary insanity would be a legitimate argument to make.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5698
no
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6671|UK

13/f/taiwan wrote:

fuck no
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6651|USA

Macbeth wrote:

I would. Shooting someone on the ground like that just screams of opportunistic blood lust. Like all of those other hicks with CC permits who hope to get a chance to to shot someone. Fuck em. Enjoy prison.
funny, you seem more irrationally unstable than any CCW permit holder I have read in this forum. I also have never read here, or anywhere, for that matter, any CCW permit holder hoping to get a chance to shoot anyone. Can you support that claim?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

In the short amount of time I've spent in the south I've met a bunch of people who fit the stereotype of wound up assholes who thinks carrying a gun makes them tough and are hoping for an opportunity to draw down on someone. A bunch of paranoid Clint eastwood wannabes who think they're modern day cowboys vigilantes protecting the peace or something.

Biggest bunch of tools I've ever met.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6651|USA

Macbeth wrote:

In the short amount of time I've spent in the south I've met a bunch of people who fit the stereotype of wound up assholes who thinks carrying a gun makes them tough and are hoping for an opportunity to draw down on someone. A bunch of paranoid Clint eastwood wannabes who think they're modern day cowboys vigilantes protecting the peace or something.

yeah right.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

I swear. I'll get pictures next time.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6651|USA

Macbeth wrote:

I swear. I'll get pictures next time.
Anyone responsible enough to get a CCW permit and go out of their way to stay legal, does not fit the stereotype you have concocted. Sorry. You simply need to choose better and more responsible friends.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5698

Macbeth wrote:

This.

It's almost always the guys who talk a good one that have never been in combat and wouldn't pull the trigger. Just look at the posts on this forum where someone says "I would execute xyz if I had the chance." Bitches that wouldn't do shit when the moment of truth arrives.

Last edited by 13/f/taiwan (2011-05-28 16:55:45)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6651|USA

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

This.

It's almost always the guys who talk a good one that have never been in combat and wouldn't pull the trigger. Just look at the posts on this forum where someone says "I would execute xyz if I had the chance." Bitches that wouldn't do shit when the moment of truth arrives.
Might be right, good thing you are not addressing most CCW permit holders. Or I guess you missed the fact that the first C stands for concealed.

Those that carry concealed do not brag about it, nor do they want attention drawn to themselves. So again, your concocted stereotype for a CCW holders simply does not fit. You only fuel your own fire in order to keep it burning, you have no real grounds for your opinion of CCW holders.

Last edited by lowing (2011-05-28 17:01:50)

Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6148|'straya
2nd degree murder in my opinion.

If he had shot the kid the first time, and then let him bleed out without calling an ambulance, that would be manslaughter (being that the shooting was self defence and then the kid died by his inaction). When he went and picked up another gun and proceeded to shoot the kid multiple times it became murder. I wouldn't go so far as to say that changing guns etc constituted premeditation.

(That said I'm not exactly up-to-date on American murder classifications)
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6152|what

lowing wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

This.

Might be right, good thing you are not addressing most CCW permit holders. Or I guess you missed the fact that the first C stands for concealed.

Those that carry concealed do not brag about it, nor do they want attention drawn to themselves. So again, your concocted stereotype for a CCW holders simply does not fit. You only fuel your own fire in order to keep it burning, you have no real grounds for your opinion of CCW holders.
Well if the British ever decide to invade, at least you have the right to form a militia.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6651|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

This.

Well if the British ever decide to invade, at least you have the right to form a militia.
Not really sure what this has to do with anything but.......ok.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5701|College Park, MD
I'd say it's more like 2nd degree, but honestly I don't really think the pharmacist is a monster or anything like that. You don't wanna die then I suggest you choose a career other than robbery.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5701|College Park, MD
Like honestly how much money did they think they could get from this? If you're dumb enough to risk your life over that, you get what's coming for you.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

Macbeth wrote:

In the short amount of time I've spent in the south
I guess you know everything about the south, then.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

In the short amount of time I've spent in the south
I guess you know everything about the south, then.
My post wasn't about the south but was about people.

I could be wrong though. I'll check.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

Checked. My post was about people and not about the south.

Awesome, highfive me.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5913|...

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Like honestly how much money did they think they could get from this? If you're dumb enough to risk your life over that, you get what's coming for you.
I'm just guessing that when you rob a pharmacy, you are looking for more than just money.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard