Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3975|SL,UT

AussieReaper wrote:

Have the GOP repealed Obamacare yet?
this just in - the 40th attempt by the House to repeal has failed.

in other news, the House did name 3 new post offices.
Steve-0
+214|3975|SL,UT

Extra Medium wrote:

So, who's excited about Uzi returning today?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/62043/uloggedin.JPG
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4211|Oklahoma
The lack of written diarrhea on the forums leads me to believe Uzi might have OD'd on his two week vacation to the local opium den.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5373|London, England
Nah, he's been commenting on my books on goodreads
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6787|PNW

https://i.imgur.com/1mGi8V8.png

lawl, fuck you too
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4211|Oklahoma

Jay wrote:

Liar.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6121|eXtreme to the maX
I think its time to recap:

Syria - We're helping Al Qaeda-aligned muslim extremists defeat an undemocratically-appointed military-backed strong-man.

Egypt - We're helping an undemocratically-appointed military-backed strong-man defeat Al Qaeda-aligned muslim extremists.

Libya - We helped Al Qaeda-aligned muslim extremists defeat an undemocratically-appointed military-backed strong-man.

Afghanistan - We helped an undemocratically-appointed military-backed strong-man defeat Al Qaeda-aligned muslim extremists.

Iraq - We defeated a military-backed strong-man and put in place a govt which consists of muslim extremists.

Kuwait - We defeated an undemocratically-appointed  military-backed strong-man to protect a family of undemocratically-appointed military-backed strong-men

I can see this all working out really well.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2013-08-18 03:48:16)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5194|Sydney

Extra Medium wrote:

Jay wrote:

Liar.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1146475_220618798093310_1200045472_n.jpg
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6339|Graz, Austria

Dilbert_X wrote:

Syria - We're helping Al Qaeda-aligned muslim extremists defeat an undemocratically-appointed military-backed strong-man.

Egypt - We're helping an undemocratically-appointed military-backed strong-man defeat Al Qaeda-aligned muslim extremists.

Libya - We helped Al Qaeda-aligned muslim extremists defeat an undemocratically-appointed military-backed strong-man.

Afghanistan - We helped an undemocratically-appointed military-backed strong-man defeat Al Qaeda-aligned muslim extremists.

Iraq - We defeated a military-backed strong-man and put in place a govt which consists of muslim extremists.

Kuwait - We defeated an undemocratically-appointed  military-backed strong-man to protect a family of undemocratically-appointed military-backed strong-men

Hmmm...
I can see a scheme there.
In every second Middle Eastern country the military is supported, in the others the extremists.
And every decade or so it'll get shuffled.

At least it allows for new, exciting Hollywood blockbusters for every generation of movie goers.

It's long overdue that Putin reinstates the Soviet Union Mother Russia for some extra puppet state fun.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5601

meh anything is fine as long as the oil flows for cheap.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6729|Purplicious Wisconsin

globefish23 wrote:

It's long overdue that Putin reinstates the Soviet Union Mother Russia for some extra puppet state fun.
Nah, it's China's turn to be the big opponent this time.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5194|Sydney
lol
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6708
Until SF comes out
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6121|eXtreme to the maX

globefish23 wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Hmmm...
I can see a scheme there.
In every second Middle Eastern country the military is supported, in the others the extremists.
And every decade or so it'll get shuffled.

At least it allows for new, exciting Hollywood blockbusters for every generation of movie goers.

I want to see 'Murica help Hamas overthrow Israel. A few JDAMs here, a few deliveries of MANPADs there, should be easy.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6753|Oxferd Ohire
hunting shows are the worst
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6787|PNW

Meanwhile, in the Philippines...
https://i.imgur.com/5fGhSXN.jpg
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5601

Lest any questions remain about Sen. Ted Cruz's national allegiance, the Texas Republican announced Monday he was renouncing his Canadian citizenship.

Cruz was born in Canada to an American mother and a Cuban father, and over the weekend he released his birth certificate to put to rest any questions about his background. In an analysis, the Dallas Morning News speculated Cruz – considered a potential candidate for the 2016 GOP presidential nomination – was a dual citizen of the United States and Canada.

"Because I was a U.S. citizen at birth, because I left Calgary when I was 4 and have lived my entire life since then in the U.S., and because I have never taken affirmative steps to claim Canadian citizenship, I assumed that was the end of the matter," Cruz wrote in his statement.

"Now the Dallas Morning News says that I may technically have dual citizenship. Assuming that is true, then sure, I will renounce any Canadian citizenship," he continued. "Nothing against Canada, but I'm an American by birth, and as a U.S. Senator, I believe I should be only an American."

As speculation ramps up about Cruz's political future, some have questioned his eligibility to become president. Most legal experts have said Cruz qualifies as a "natural born citizen," a requirement for the White House job, as stated in the Constitution.

In the Dallas Morning News Sunday, legal experts told the paper that Cruz is not only eligible for president in the United States, he's also technically a Canadian citizen and can even run for Parliament. Unless he renounces his citizenship there, he could also obtain a Canadian passport, according to the newspaper.

The senator's office, however, said Cruz has never embraced his legal rights in Canada.

"Senator Cruz became a U.S. citizen at birth, and he never had to go through a naturalization process after birth to become a U.S. citizen," spokeswoman Catherine Frazier told the newspaper. "To our knowledge, he never had Canadian citizenship, so there is nothing to renounce."
I hate this slimy man. There isn't a single thing I like about him or find redeemable. I don't even like how he looks.
https://m.newsbusters.org/sites/default/files/main_photos/2013/April/Cruz%20McCarthy%20423.png?1366752871
Steve-0
+214|3975|SL,UT

i think he should be deported.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5601

To Cuba.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6787|PNW

Macbeth wrote:

I hate this slimy man. There isn't a single thing I like about him or find redeemable. I don't even like how he looks.
Because of his policies or because of Canada?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6168|what

Hillary Clinton seems like a foregone conclusion for your next president. Hopefully that means a dull and uneventful election season.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5601

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

His policies and personality. Canada is alright. Giving up your citizenship and renouncing the place you lived in the first 4 years of your life for material gain is a slimy thing to do.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6753|Oxferd Ohire
texas
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6787|PNW

Macbeth wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

His policies and personality. Canada is alright. Giving up your citizenship and renouncing the place you lived in the first 4 years of your life for material gain is a slimy thing to do.
Do you think there's a single Canadian whose feelings are hurt?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5601

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Do you think there's a single Canadian whose feelings are hurt?
Why would it matter what Canadians think? I'm talking about how it reflects on the person.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard