Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5600

A Marine who was fined and demoted for urinating on Taliban corpses in Afghanistan in 2011 says he would do it again.

“I regret maybe any repercussions it might have had on the Marines. But do I regret doing it? Hell no,” Sgt. Joseph Chamblin told WSOC-TV in Charlotte, N.C., adding that he would do it again.

The infamous incident was videotaped and uploaded to YouTube last year, becoming international news and raising fears of retaliation by Afghan troops against their coalition trainers.

“These were the same guys that were killing our family, killing our brothers,” said Sgt. Chamblin, who was on a mission to stop Taliban insurgents from making roadside bombs.

One of his sniper team members, Sgt. Mark Bradley, was killed by a buried bomb days before the incident.

“We’re human,” he said. “Who wouldn’t if you lost your brother or mother? Wouldn’t you want revenge?”

Sgt. Chamblin said he didn’t consider endangering other troops by the act, but considered the psychological effect it would have on the enemy “because if an infidel touches the body, they’re not going to Mecca or paradise.”

“So now these insurgents see what happens when you mess with us,” said Sgt. Chamblin, adding that he is planning to retire in September and is writing a book.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 … z2ZJRyFcAj
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
another one of America's finest right there. i hope he loses his life or a leg to a roadside bomb before his retirement goes through. hopefully both legs so he would have to live the rest of his life as a broken man.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6730
he shouldve ate the dudes heart.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4268

Macbeth wrote:

A Marine who was fined and demoted for urinating on Taliban corpses in Afghanistan in 2011 says he would do it again.

“I regret maybe any repercussions it might have had on the Marines. But do I regret doing it? Hell no,” Sgt. Joseph Chamblin told WSOC-TV in Charlotte, N.C., adding that he would do it again.

The infamous incident was videotaped and uploaded to YouTube last year, becoming international news and raising fears of retaliation by Afghan troops against their coalition trainers.

“These were the same guys that were killing our family, killing our brothers,” said Sgt. Chamblin, who was on a mission to stop Taliban insurgents from making roadside bombs.

One of his sniper team members, Sgt. Mark Bradley, was killed by a buried bomb days before the incident.

“We’re human,” he said. “Who wouldn’t if you lost your brother or mother? Wouldn’t you want revenge?”

Sgt. Chamblin said he didn’t consider endangering other troops by the act, but considered the psychological effect it would have on the enemy “because if an infidel touches the body, they’re not going to Mecca or paradise.”

“So now these insurgents see what happens when you mess with us,” said Sgt. Chamblin, adding that he is planning to retire in September and is writing a book.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 … z2ZJRyFcAj
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
another one of America's finest right there. i hope he loses his life or a leg to a roadside bomb before his retirement goes through. hopefully both legs so he would have to live the rest of his life as a broken man.
spreading civilisation to the savages, right there.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4268

Extra Medium wrote:

Yes, but how big was her penis?  Short enough to not be a problem or long enough to get in your way?
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/q71/s720x720/936420_429649063809222_895726415_n.jpg

girl in the middle, partying hard in... dubai. make jokes about she-males when you've ever hooked up with someone of that calibre

airline

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/149494_10151220528180194_1140509723_n.jpg

she also hooked up with my best-friend before so i can't really brag or talk about it like it was all roses. but yes, french cocaine diva in dubai. the law obviously doesn't apply to everyone the same way there.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-07-17 07:56:34)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6730
dem arabs do love white bitches.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
13/f/taiwan
+940|5713
Cuba admits sending weapons to North Korea
Undeclared arms on ship are obsolete and in need of repair, foreign ministry says after seizure in Panama.

Cuba has said a North Korean cargo ship seized in Panama was loaded at one of its ports with 10,000 tons of sugar and 240 tons of "obsolete defensive weaponry".

The Cuban foreign ministry said in a statement on Wednesday that the Soviet-era weapons were being sent to North Korea for repair and included two anti-aircraft batteries, nine disassembled rockets, and two MiG-21 aircraft.

"The agreements Cuba has signed in these areas are based on our need to  maintain our defensive capacity to protect national sovereignty," the statement said.

The Chong Chon Gang was detained on Tuesday after Panamanian authorities detected what appeared to be ballistic missiles and other arms, Ricardo Martinelli, the country's president, has said.

The crew rioted and the captain reportedly had a heart attack and then tried to commit suicide when the ship was boarded as it approached the Atalantic entrance to the Panama Canal.

Javier Caraballo, Panama's top anti-drugs prosecutor, said the cargo ship was en route to North Korea.

Suspicious cargo

The vessel's  35-man crew also rioted when police stepped aboard, according to Martinelli, who said the suspicious cargo was found within a massive consignment of sugar.

Martinelli said on Tuesday that the ship was violating United Nations resolutions against arms trafficking.

"The world needs to sit up and take note: you cannot go around shipping undeclared weapons of war through the Panama Canal," he told Radio Panama listeners.

"We had suspected this ship, which was coming from Cuba and headed to North Korea, might have drugs aboard so it was brought into port for search and inspection.

"When we started to unload the shipment of sugar we located containers that we believe to be sophisticated missile equipment, and that is not allowed."

US state department deputy spokesman Patrick Ventrell on Tuesday commended Panama's search and seizure of a North Korean-flaggedship traveling from Cuba to the Panama Canal and offered Washington's help if requested.

"The United States strongly supports Panama's decision to inspect the [North Korean] flagged vessel," said Ventrell.

Panamanian authorities said the ship was being held and that they had detained the crew members.

"The captain has tried to commit suicide, and the crew rioted," the president said of what happened moments after the raid. Martinelli said that the captain also had a heart attack.

Sanction-buster

The shipment could violate harsh UN arms sanctions on North Korea intended to halt its nuclear programme, and will likely worsen relations between Havana and Washington.

North Korea carried out its third nuclear weapons test in February and then threatened to attack the US.

The North has for decades had a programme to develop missiles of all types.

Last December, it successfully launched a three-stage rocket which placed a satellite in orbit.

It is unclear whether the North has the technology to fit a nuclear warhead on a missile.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/americas/ … 45650.html

I love their honesty. The only person(or group) I feel terribly sorry for are the North Korean's in charge of the ship. They'll be on the receiving end of the blame and subsequent punishment no matter what happens. Even if they're granted asylum in the US their families back home will endure the forced manual labor that was meant for them.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4209|Oklahoma

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

Yes, but how big was her penis?  Short enough to not be a problem or long enough to get in your way?

girl in the middle, partying hard in... dubai. make jokes about she-males when you've ever hooked up with someone of that calibre

airline

she also hooked up with my best-friend before so i can't really brag or talk about it like it was all roses. but yes, french cocaine diva in dubai. the law obviously doesn't apply to everyone the same way there.
Right, but again, how big was her penis?  Long enough to snort a line of coke off of or so short the most you can do is balance a dime bag on?

Also, she looks like a discount Christie Brinkley which would explain her horrible taste in men (boys).
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4268
EM i only date women that are above your tax-bracket in their teens.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4209|Oklahoma
Highly doubt that.  The tax bracket part anyways.  It wouldn't surprise me to know you bang 14 year olds.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4268
only one of us here has admitted to doing things to teenage girls on the backs of pick-up trucks.
Roc18
`
+655|5805|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

FUCKING

LEL

"Rolling Stone cover of Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev sparks controversy"

http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/po … -1.5709834

https://i.huffpost.com/gen/1247701/thumbs/o-ROLLING-STONE-TSARNAEV-facebook.jpg
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4209|Oklahoma

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

only one of us here has admitted to doing things to teenage girls on the backs of pick-up trucks.
Get your facts straight son.  I was the same age and it was on the back of an ATV.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5192|Sydney
It's amusing you think that's a bragging point.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4209|Oklahoma

Jaekus wrote:

It's amusing you think that's a bragging point.
It's amusing that you think it's an insult.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6338|Graz, Austria

Roc18 wrote:

FUCKING

LEL

"Rolling Stone cover of Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev sparks controversy"

Oh my.
Has Charles Manson become too unfamiliar to be printed on t-shirts?
Or does every generation need a morbid icon?
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4209|Oklahoma

globefish23 wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

FUCKING

LEL

Oh my.
Honestly I don't know what all the hubbub is about.  It has THE BOMBER in big letters under his picture and it goes on to call him a monster and a radical Islamist.  They aren't exactly calling him the next Elvis.

If anything I disagree with them putting THE BOMBER on there.  He is innocent until proven guilty, or at least that's what the few of us that still understand and respect the law think anyways.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4268

Extra Medium wrote:

globefish23 wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

FUCKING

LEL

Oh my.
Honestly I don't know what all the hubbub is about.  It has THE BOMBER in big letters under his picture and it goes on to call him a monster and a radical Islamist.  They aren't exactly calling him the next Elvis.

If anything I disagree with them putting THE BOMBER on there.  He is innocent until proven guilty, or at least that's what the few of us that still understand and respect the law think anyways.
who cares if he's portrayed as a villain? in entertainment-hollywood land, the villain is often far more interesting and attractive than the anodyne good-guys, anyway. the fact is this guy set off a bomb at a public event and got a rolling stone cover for it. glorying and putting fuck-ups in the limelight like that is only going to encourage more misguided and whacko individuals. there are a lot of people out there with unhealthy celebrity/fame fixations that would do a lot to have their name thrown around in society.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6704|Tampa Bay Florida
Whats really shitty is that they decided to use one of those attractive looking "sexy" self pics that all those teenage girls are fawning over.  Instead they should have used that one where he's smiling just before killing an 8 year old boy. 

Disgusting.  I've never liked that magazine, its like one of those publications where every single article has a dozen f bombs just to be cool.  Like "look, we're one of those cool magazines, fuckity fuck fuck fcuk"

Macbeth wrote:

Macbeth we are all on the NSA watchlist because of you.  Of course you've been saying shit like this for a years now, but it gets old after a while.  Just call him an asshole and leave it at that.

Last edited by Spearhead (2013-07-17 13:43:56)

Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4209|Oklahoma

Spearhead wrote:

Whats really shitty is that they decided to use one of those attractive looking "sexy" self pics that all those teenage girls are fawning over.  Instead they should have used that one where he's smiling just before killing an 8 year old boy. 

Disgusting.  I've never liked that magazine, its like one of those publications where every single article has a dozen f bombs just to be cool.  Like "look, we're one of those cool magazines, fuckity fuck fuck fcuk"
Not to mention written by smelly hippies that probably smoked a pound of grass and had an abortion on the way to work.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6786|PNW

Iowa fires agent who pursued gov's speeding SUV

IOWA CITY, Iowa (AP) — A veteran Iowa criminal investigator said he was fired Wednesday in retaliation for complaining about the governor's vehicle speeding through highway traffic, an assertion state officials rejected.

Special Agent in Charge Larry Hedlund of the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation learned of his termination during a meeting in Des Moines, following a 2 ½ -month personnel investigation launched days after he filed an April 29 complaint about Gov. Terry Branstad's SUV traveling 90 mph.

Hedlund said his firing after a 25-year law enforcement career was devastating, and that he would "take to my grave" a belief that it was done because of his complaint. His attorney, Tom Duff, vowed to file a lawsuit alleging wrongful termination.

[...]
wiki - Iowa Gov. Terry Branstad (R)
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5600

something Europeans should consider whenever they try to generalize something about America
https://i.imgur.com/IBuepxY.jpg
Roc18
`
+655|5805|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Can't argue with that.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6730
so pretty much size = cultural diversity right.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5600

You must be ignoring the Oklahoma redneck vs not in Oklahoma arguments that go on between members here after EM showed up. The midwest, northeast, south, and west coast are all different culturally. Maybe not in terms of language but in lifestyle and taste, yes. well even in language there are a lot of differences.
http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jakatz2/project-dialect.html
then there is the fact that the southwest is being taken back by Spanish speakers. The U.S. has half the population of Europe spread across an area of equal size.

Last edited by Macbeth (2013-07-17 21:00:30)

13/f/taiwan
+940|5713
Dear Dennis,

How hard was it to land a job with the State Department?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard