m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6671|UK
he recently suffered a menatl breakdown but still had access to weapons and the ability to waltz out of a heavily fortified base...

w t f
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5357|London, England
Give enough people weapons, a ton of stress, and extend the mission over a 10 year period and you're bound to get a few psychotic breaks. This isn't the first incident, and I doubt it will be the last if we stay much longer.

That said, the military still has the death penalty so I hope he swings.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468
I'm kinda pissed that a Norwegian still holds the High Score.
13rin
+977|6479

m3thod wrote:

he recently suffered a menatl breakdown but still had access to weapons and the ability to waltz out of a heavily fortified base...

w t f

Jay wrote:

Give enough people weapons, a ton of stress, and extend the mission over a 10 year period and you're bound to get a few psychotic breaks. This isn't the first incident, and I doubt it will be the last if we stay much longer.

Yea... and Yea... god damn.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6774|Noizyland

Gotta roll eyes at the Taliban expressing outrage at the incident. Why do I get the feeling that their argument is less "You killed our women and children!" and more "You dumbass, you're supposed to torture them first!"
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6152|what

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

I'm kinda pissed that a Norwegian still holds the High Score.
I'm kinda glad that nobody has beaten it.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5178|Sydney

Roc18 wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Shit posting style.
What Uganda do about it?
Not parrot a meme I saw on the internet for starters.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5178|Sydney

m3thod wrote:

w t f

Jay wrote:

I'm a bit of both of these viewpoints. In reality it's impossible to always prevent these things 100% of the time. We just hear about it when the shit hits the fan, not all the other times the shit was prevented from hitting the fan.

All that aside I hope they throw the book at him. What he did was inexcusable.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6105|eXtreme to the maX
And is CO, for letting someone who has had a breakdown access to weapons, and for such poor base security he was able to get out unnoticed.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Yeah, spread the blame around. Everyone is a mind reader.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
When I was denied leave for my final week in the Army I walked out anyway and walked back in the following sunday and nobody knew a thing. That was the 2nd largest military base in Europe and I just strolled back in, didn't join the sign in queue and headed straight for my baracks.

The blame lies squarely on the soldier that did it.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6689|Tampa Bay Florida
Apparently 6 US soldiers were killed by Afghan army soldiers after the Quran burning thing.  The military leadership has been delusional for some time now, but this is just becoming insane.  How many more "we're sorry it was a mistake"'s can these people take? 

If anything it seems that our "pre-withdrawal strategy" aimed at making things better after we leave is doing the exact opposite.  Would like to hear what Feos has to say on this one.

Last edited by Spearhead (2012-03-12 12:49:43)

Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5701|College Park, MD
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

Santorum slams global warming 'hoax'

Santorum  wrote:

The dangers of carbon dioxide? Tell that to a plant, how dangerous carbon dioxide is.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

And suddenly all the internet news sites are abuzz with how Romney can't win the conservative base.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6713|Purplicious Wisconsin

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

And suddenly all the internet news sites are abuzz with how Romney can't win the conservative base.
Morons.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6468

War Man wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Morons.
*Mormons
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6152|what

War Man wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Morons.
*Mormons
Same thing.

What's up with the republican attacks on science? Seriously. Tell them that academics provide evidence and proofs against or for anything, and the response is that scientists are liars and liberals with an agenda.

Are they just going through a craxy phase right now, or have they been veering off the cliff for some time resulting in Palin ans Santorum sand they are seen as truly representative of Americans?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

AussieReaper wrote:

truly representative of Americans?
i voted for Reagan, and consider myself a fiscal conservative.

today's republicans belong to a party that i am not familiar with. they invited in the religious zealots, in hopes of breaking a democratically controlled house.

they co-opted the tea bagger movement, in hopes of breaking a democrat controlled senate.

they have run to the right of starboard, in hopes of recapturing the presidency, and in the process are alienating women - statically a little more than half the voting public.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6468
I just realized that none of the Republican candidates are known by their legal names.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

Ty wrote:

WALL OF TEXT.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

AussieReaper wrote:

War Man wrote:

Morons.
*Mormons
Same thing.

What's up with the republican attacks on science? Seriously. Tell them that academics provide evidence and proofs against or for anything, and the response is that scientists are liars and liberals with an agenda.

Are they just going through a craxy phase right now, or have they been veering off the cliff for some time resulting in Palin ans Santorum sand they are seen as truly representative of Americans?
We've always had our fair share of religious nuts here. Just look at how many of the modern religions we've spawned: Mormonism, Scientology, Pentacostals etc. (This is a tradition carried over from Merry Ol' England)

Aside from the Amish who are anti-science by default, I think the distrust of science begins and ends with evolution. Evolution is an attack on Creationism and since fools like you constantly try to misuse science in your pro-atheism arguments, we've reached the point where the religious distrust all science. Science is now equated with atheism.

As for the attacks on global warming, well, that's just part of the fake dichotomy that Reps and Dems use to try to differentiate themselves. Al Gore is a global warming activist? Then Reps must denounce global warming at every opportunity. This also has the added benefit of helping them land campaign money from oil and energy companies.
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

I just realized that none of the Republican candidates are known by their legal names.
You mean he voluntarily chose the name Newt?
-Frederick Bastiat
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6468

Jay wrote:

You mean he voluntarily chose the name Newt?
Newton Leroy Gingrich ( McPherson).
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire
nicknames. whoop dee fucking doo
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard