Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

https://i.imgur.com/Qim4V.jpgThere’s a strong correlation between how people view the tea party and how people view Trump. Beck, Levin, Rand Paul and a number of others are trying to undo that, which is why I’m thinking that Trump’s “surprise announcement” may be that he’s going to bypass the GOP and run as a third-party candidate. He has no future in the primary, but as a high-profile independent running an inexpensive bare-bones populist campaign with attention-getting speeches like last night’s, he could probably grab enough votes from the GOP to swing the election.

There are many people who believe that he's just doing this to promote his brand. If he does run he doesn't have a shot in hell. The last politician to get elected to the Presidency without previously holding an elected office before was Eisenhower... and he got the position after beating back the Nazi's in WWII. I'd consider that previous public service experience.

Trump: "You're Welcome America. I have done a great service to the American people". Big deal Donald. So you helped produce a document that will undoubtedly be dismissed as a forgery by birthers .
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/26 … iel-foster

He’s not dumb, so he surely realizes by now that he has no shot at winning. As much as voters may enjoy this sort of “f*** the world” pandering on the stump, they’re not going to entrust the nuclear arsenal to a guy prone to rhetoric like this. Remember how Howard Dean, another man of righteous rage, was ahead in the polls until the primaries began and he suddenly realized that he was a bit too “much” for most Democrats? Trump will experience that too. So he’s almost certainly not going to run, in which case, what will the “surprising” announcement be? If he walked out and admitted that this has all been a goof aimed at seeing just how far he could get in the GOP polls using lowest-common-denominator populist rhetoric, it’d be one of the great pranks of all time.
Beck on Trump [Video]
Beck’s made no secret of his feelings towards Trump, particularly on the basis of the whole Birther thing. Beck has been extremely vocal in his disapproval of all things Birther because he believes they distract from real issues and, possibly, because he’s so frequently lumped in with them incorrectly.

Whatever his feelings were, this was a pretty blistering take down. And I’m not being sarcastic.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS
I gotta say that video segment by Beck is gold.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

Stay classy.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

I keep hearing he's not going to run, because if he did he'd have to disclose his actual financial status, which is reportedly a lot lower than he likes to admit.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
Is Donald Trump black?

The fact that he never addresses the issue suggests there's something there.

The more he fails to admit one way or another that its true just proves that he is.

All that ducking and weaving there's not getting away from it, his parents were black, he is black.

Doesn't matter how the liberal media tries to spin, its as clear as day - or in his case night.

I think we the American people deserve the truth on this, he should be called to account.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
Trump sounds like an old drunk lady in all those clips. Classic.
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

Embarrassing really.

I think its comical how any politician plays to the issue of gas prices. Does anyone ever say "Hey maybe we should change our habits"?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6441
if your media stopped giving him the attention he is so desperately craving... then he'd probably just disappear overnight.

as you said, he has absolutely no political acumen... and it's not even as if he's running on the platform that business and corporations can save the economy (which is what business moguls and gurus over here in the united kingdom are trying to crack into public office with).

trump is a chump
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

Uzique wrote:

if your media stopped giving him the attention he is so desperately craving... then he'd probably just disappear overnight.

as you said, he has absolutely no political acumen... and it's not even as if he's running on the platform that business and corporations can save the economy (which is what business moguls and gurus over here in the united kingdom are trying to crack into public office with).

trump is a chump
Well he does have a huge pull in the media...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England

Uzique wrote:

trump is a chump
He's ratings.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6441

Cybargs wrote:

Uzique wrote:

trump is a chump
Well he does have a huge pull in the media...
not really, though. he's hardly a media player. just a public figure because of some light-entertainment show. would hardly put trump on the same level as murdoch when it comes to 'media pull'. he's just a familiar face and a popular personality. so is kim kardashian. don't see the hype.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6746|Moscow, Russia

Jay wrote:

Uzique wrote:

trump is a chump
He's ratings.
this. circus freaks sell best.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
rdx-fx
+955|6562
Go ahead, you bunch of mouth-breathing, drooling, reality TV obsessed WalMart people.. elect The Donald™ to be your CEO of The United States of Trump™

There's a damned good reason this country was founded as a Republic rather than a Democracy.
Even mentioning Trump™ as a potential Presidential candidate is further proof of that reason, and just how far from it we've wandered.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5672|College Park, MD
Donald Chump.

The third-party candidate thing is my own little conspiracy theory. He could probably rally enough of the fringe-right to pull a Ross Perot.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Reciprocity
+721|6551|the dank(super) side of Oregon
But just think of all that private sector experience.  I know he's got lowing's stamp of approval.  And he's got a good ralationship with the blacks.  The blacks like him.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

I hope Palin and Trump cancel each other out in some sort of antipolitical explosion (no, no, no not bombs, FBI).
rdx-fx
+955|6562
I want a Trump/Palin ticket on the ballot.

Just to watch the lunatic left die off en masse from head explosions, heart attacks, nervous disorders, and general frothing at the mouth.
And to soak up the vote from the retard right.

This would clear the way for a decent centrist candidate to get enough votes.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

https://i.imgur.com/KDssc.jpg
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
+rep
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Superior Mind wrote:

Trump is resembling Baghdad Bob now with his apparent state of denial.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Uzique wrote:

trump is a chump
On the Daily show the other night they talked about the irony of them (the media) asking "Will Trump go away now".
Xbone Stormsurgezz
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

Kmar wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Trump is resembling Baghdad Bob now with his apparent state of denial.
How, is he demanding the death certificate of Osama or something?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Kmar wrote:

Uzique wrote:

trump is a chump
On the Daily show the other night they talked about the irony of them (the media) asking "Will Trump go away now".
ah hah http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-a … ertificate
@ about 6:45 in. hopefully you can see it w/o proxy
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

burnzz wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/KDssc.jpg
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA

Reciprocity wrote:

But just think of all that private sector experience.  I know he's got lowing's stamp of approval.  And he's got a good ralationship with the blacks.  The blacks like him.
Not necessarily. Depends on who else will run against Obama.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard