Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5699|College Park, MD
just kidding, sorta

The White House released his 'long-form' birth certificate today:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/201 … &cc=fp

Here it is in PDF form

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default … ficate.pdf

Now what will the birthers and The Donald bitch about?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Sturgeon
+488|4938|Flintshire
Who is he?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/3dda27c6d0d9b22836605b152b9d214b99507f91.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5583

No amount of proof will change an idiots mind.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5699|College Park, MD

Macbeth wrote:

No amount of proof will change an idiots mind.
I can already hear the "BUT MAYBE THEY FABRICATED THIS ONE" or "HAWAII IS NOT A REAL STATE" arguments.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
13rin
+977|6476

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

His college transcripts.

Honestly, this vetting should have been done before the first election by actual reporters, and not Trump.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5583

13rin wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

His college transcripts.

Honestly, this vetting should have been done before the first election by actual reporters, and not Trump.
Lol just lol
eleven bravo
+1,399|5256|foggy bottom
yeah, thats a pretty big lol right there
Tu Stultus Es
13rin
+977|6476

Macbeth wrote:

13rin wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

His college transcripts.

Lol just lol
Funny to you.  I could care less.  That's just what Trump said?

But yea... God forbid someone have to follow the law and prove he qualifies.  I blame the Bamster for letting this shit go on so long.  Apparently he doesn't answer to possible constituents -rather he he takes direction from DonaldfuckingTrump.

Were you laughing at the last sentence I made as well?  You really believe that Obama was vetted in any sense?
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5747|شمال
he iz muzlim..evil red muzlim
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6535|Long Island, New York
All this did was give that fucking narcissist Trump the ability to say "He released it because of me".

Fucking dumb.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6672|Canberra, AUS
Ugh, silly. Kmar explained why there was no need to release it.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
eleven bravo
+1,399|5256|foggy bottom
Im thinking maybe they hope trump gets the gop nom so they are helping him out right now?
Tu Stultus Es
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5583

13rin wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

13rin wrote:

His college transcripts.

Lol just lol
Funny to you.  I could care less.  That's just what Trump said?

But yea... God forbid someone have to follow the law and prove he qualifies.  I blame the Bamster for letting this shit go on so long.  Apparently he doesn't answer to possible constituents -rather he he takes direction from DonaldfuckingTrump.

Were you laughing at the last sentence I made as well?  You really believe that Obama was vetted in any sense?
I thought the federal governments board of elections was enough vetting. Silly me.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5911|...

I am already seeing stupid people on FB talking about how this is a fake.  So ridiculous.  I wish he hadn't bothered.  I understand why he felt the need for it, because there were some people that were suspicious that he hadn't just put it out there and he has an upcoming election to think about.  But it's like giving a kid candy after they have a temper tantrum because you told them no candy.  It just reinforces this ridiculous behavior.

I wonder if any of the birthers are going to swallow this big ol' serving of booyah! and back off or if they are going to stick to the script and call fake.
jord
+2,382|6675|The North, beyond the wall.
I don't see why it matters anyway, someone from another country might do a better job in the position...
eleven bravo
+1,399|5256|foggy bottom
he's still black
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5355|London, England

eleven bravo wrote:

he's still black
and muslim
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5256|foggy bottom

Jay wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

he's still black
and muslim
and racist
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

Jay wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

he's still black
and muslim
and racist
and communist
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5256|foggy bottom

Jay wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

Jay wrote:

and muslim
and racist
and communist
and elitist
Tu Stultus Es
jord
+2,382|6675|The North, beyond the wall.
Should let Canadians be eligible for US president too, and all commonwealth countries.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5256|foggy bottom
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9iw1SbELJnQ/TOK90FV61yI/AAAAAAAAASk/caLcV4iuis8/s1600/King+Ralph+-+better+than+a+Royal+Wedding.jpg
Tu Stultus Es
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5471|Ventura, California
On Fox News there's something that says, "TRUMP: I MADE OBAMA SHOW HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE."

This is all just a pathetic joke. Personally, I'd love for him to be born in Kenya and get impeached, but even after he's proven his origin, idiots aren't going to accept it.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6711|Purplicious Wisconsin

-Sh1fty- wrote:

On Fox News there's something that says, "TRUMP: I MADE OBAMA SHOW HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE."

This is all just a pathetic joke. Personally, I'd love for him to be born in Kenya and get impeached, but even after he's proven his origin, idiots aren't going to accept it.
Or people claim it is fake.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

-Sh1fty- wrote:

You want him to be impeached why? So https://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/8/25/e02b5476-9ce7-468e-9cfe-a24553b3ed9b.jpg becomes president?
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard