UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5046|Massachusetts, USA

11 Bravo wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Yawnage.
you were terrible at bf2
Good one chief.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6762|Toronto, ON
Terrible is relative.  That would mean everyone else was terri-fucking-bad.
Alpha as fuck.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6478
You mained as sniper. Of course you were bad.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6762|Toronto, ON
I cleaned house with all classes (which I did better than most that mained them).  Sniping just happened to be MY main.
Alpha as fuck.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6642|949

Aren't you like a 17 year old Chinese Canadian with some dead end customer service job at CDW or something?  Oh, but you think you're good at BF2 so that explains it.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5247|Cleveland, Ohio

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Aren't you like a 17 year old Chinese Canadian with some dead end customer service job at CDW or something?  Oh, but you think you're good at BF2 so that explains it.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5189|Sydney

Shocking wrote:

whats with the bc2 hate, game was great.
I still play almost daily. Don't really care what others say about the game, I see it's flaws but it is a pretty fun game sometimes.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6762|Toronto, ON

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I'm a 26 year old Senior Systems Engineer @ AMD.  I don't think I'm good, I KNOW it.
Alpha as fuck.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6507

Nyte wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I'm a 26 year old Senior Systems Engineer @ AMD.  I don't think I'm good, I KNOW it.
thank god i buy intel.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5709

burnzz wrote:

Nyte wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

thank god i buy intel.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6522|Gold Coast

13/f/taiwan wrote:

burnzz wrote:

Nyte wrote:

thank god i buy intel.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5189|Sydney

Nyte wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

\_/
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4978|Dundee, Scotland.

burnzz wrote:

Nyte wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

thank god i'm buying intel.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6748|Great Wall
Now I know why my PC is f00ked up. I'll buy Intel next time.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5760|شمال

Nyte wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

senior...26?
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6762|Toronto, ON

Beduin wrote:

Nyte wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

senior...26?
Did you expect CEO?
Alpha as fuck.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5247|Cleveland, Ohio
bediun.....what he means is he is a senior help desk non management type.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6677

11 Bravo wrote:

bediun.....what he means is he is a senior help desk non management type.
You do realize that the Corporate Software Architect of a major Corporation reports directly to the CIO, takes home VP level pay, but is not management.

But yeah, I understand what you mean by Nyte.
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6217
Fuck clans this time round. my last one (TFU) was awesome but the one before (WOoKie) was full of cunts.

"ooh im 13 years old but im better than you because i have admin powers"

and mods who say to you

"if you were in the marines and a younger guy gave you an order would you tell him to fuck off"

well im not in the marines im in a game

im 24 now and CBA with all that bullshit
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6217

Beduin wrote:

Nyte wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

senior...26?
Tech, not management, different onion layer.

Management would be his big promotion in 10 years after a business degree.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5046|Massachusetts, USA

twoblacklines wrote:

Fuck clans this time round. my last one (TFU) was awesome but the one before (WOoKie) was full of cunts.

"ooh im 13 years old but im better than you because i have admin powers"

and mods who say to you

"if you were in the marines and a younger guy gave you an order would you tell him to fuck off"

well im not in the marines im in a game

im 24 now and CBA with all that bullshit
You're also a giant douche.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard