13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6496

yes! get a tat of your tool!

i got a a tat on mine that said where i got it, "Oklahoma City, Oklahoma" but now it just says "Ok".
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5356|London, England

burnzz wrote:

yes! get a tat of your tool!

i got a a tat on mine that said where i got it, "Oklahoma City, Oklahoma" but now it just says "Ok".
When I was in basic training, there was a guy with a yellow smiley faced tattooed on his. It was... weird.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5177|Sydney
Basic training to be a fluffer?
tuckergustav
+1,590|5912|...

Jaekus wrote:

Basic training to be a fluffer?
Would that be Booty Camp....

LoL
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5976|Blue Mountain State
I have this on my left forearm (without the words foxhound and special forces group)

https://foxhoundairsoft.freeforums.org/download/file.php?logo=Fan+Logo+2.jpg

and I have a Texas flag on my right shoulder.

Thinking about getting a mp5 silhouette on my left shoulder
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6536|Long Island, New York

Jaekus wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Jay wrote:

If you really want a tattoo, don't look through a tattoo book or go on a tattoo site. Design it yourself. That is the only advice I will give you regarding tattoos.
Or get one of your favorite band, that usually works.
As much as I love Tool, I wouldn't get a tattoo of any band or person.
The only reason I got the Steal Your Face logo is because their music helped me through a shitload of hard times. Hence the quote from one of their songs as well. I was thinking about a few options for a while, but that one seemed right. Almost exactly a year later and I'm still happy with it, and I don't care what anyone thinks about it.

The girl I've been hooking up with is getting one on her inside lip that says "rawr". I asked her if she's really going to want that in 30 years and she said it apparently goes away after a year. Regardless, what a waste of $60...
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5177|Sydney
Yeah inside lip tattoos aren't my thing at all.

I love Tool, always have and always will, just think for me it would be a little try-hard. I already have a few t-shirts, rare printed vinyl, signed tour poster... don't think I need that tatt too
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Jaekus wrote:

Yeah inside lip tattoos aren't my thing at all.

I love Tool, always have and always will, just think for me it would be a little try-hard. I already have a few t-shirts, rare printed vinyl, signed tour poster... don't think I need that tatt too
Hooker with a Penis.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

I have this on my left forearm (without the words foxhound and special forces group)

http://foxhoundairsoft.freeforums.org/d … Logo+2.jpg

and I have a Texas flag on my right shoulder.

Thinking about getting a mp5 silhouette on my left shoulder
May as well go for the trifecta of dumb tattoos.
Reciprocity
+721|6579|the dank(super) side of Oregon

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

is that the result of really being into MGS or some airsoft thing?  don't worry, either answer is equally funny.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
-Frederick Bastiat
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5998|Vortex Ring State
so I was listening to people talk about the pain

is it really that bad?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Trotskygrad wrote:

is it really that bad?
Getting my ears pierced hurt more.
-Frederick Bastiat
tuckergustav
+1,590|5912|...

mmm...it hurts...not gonna lie.  But it's manageable pain.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Trotskygrad wrote:

is it really that bad?
I know the calf is a tougher area, but mine really didn't hurt. I mean... it's pain, but it's manageable.

edit: tucker hive mind

Last edited by Poseidon (2011-04-12 19:29:37)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

tuckergustav wrote:

mmm...it hurts...not gonna lie.  But it's manageable pain.
It does, but it numbs up quickly and the euphoric high you get afterwards is pretty cool.
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
It also depends on where you get it. I got my first one on my spine and that's supposed to be the worst but it wasn't bad. The one on my leg bled like a stuck pig because there was a lot of gray shading and he had to go deep. Even that one didn't hurt all that much.

No, the worst was the one on my pec. It hurt the first time and it hurt a million times more when I had to go back a month later because the ink didn't take the first time. Nothing worse than getting tatted over scar tissue.

Edit - Oh, and I have a ridiculously high tolerance for pain, so take what I say with a grain of salt. Your mileage may vary.

Last edited by Jay (2011-04-12 19:32:33)

-Frederick Bastiat
tuckergustav
+1,590|5912|...

oh man...no kidding...cover up hurt like a bitch.  My experience was pretty opposite the people I have talked to. I thought the outline part was easy peasy...But the shading near the outline was pretty awful since the skin was all sensitive from the outline.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Jay wrote:

It also depends on where you get it. I got my first one on my spine and that's supposed to be the worst but it wasn't bad. The one on my leg bled like a stuck pig because there was a lot of gray shading and he had to go deep. Even that one didn't hurt all that much.

No, the worst was the one on my pec. It hurt the first time and it hurt a million times more when I had to go back a month later because the ink didn't take the first time. Nothing worse than getting tatted over scar tissue.
When my artist took a break after drawing the outline, he let me go sit down in the waiting area with my Mom (it was her birthday present to me, so naturally she'd be there)... my leg bled like a motherfucker

There was also a emo scene kid getting an eyebrow piercing before I got called in... he went in quick, got it, then sat down and looked entirely spaced out. He left with his dad, fell against the door and I guess his dad thought he was trying to get out. He collapsed flat on his face when his dad opened the door. I had to stop myself from laughing. So much for being a badass getting an eyebrow piercing
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5998|Vortex Ring State
lol, some guy I know got 1 on his abs, was bitching about how much it hurt... guess he was right

but yeah laser removal, :33333
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

tuckergustav wrote:

oh man...no kidding...cover up hurt like a bitch.  My experience was pretty opposite the people I have talked to. I thought the outline part was easy peasy...But the shading near the outline was pretty awful since the skin was all sensitive from the outline.
I have never cried from pain in my life (well, since I was a kid) and that experience is the closest I've ever come. It felt like my chest was being carved open with a knife. I got chills just thinking about it and it was 10 years ago.
-Frederick Bastiat
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5976|Blue Mountain State

Reciprocity wrote:

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

is that the result of really being into MGS or some airsoft thing?  don't worry, either answer is equally funny.
I'm gay for MGS. That airsoft shit is from the website the picture is from.
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5700|College Park, MD

Jay wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

I have never cried from pain in my life (well, since I was a kid) and that experience is the closest I've ever come. It felt like my chest was being carved open with a knife. I got chills just thinking about it and it was 10 years ago.
one time I had a nasty furuncle on my butt cheek. I didn't care about it until one day after showering it became exposed or something and hurt like hell whenever it touched my boxers (or if anything touched it). I went to the hospital and the doctor said she needed to do a biopsy in order to make sure it wasn't staph infection.

So she had me lay on my side and cut the fucker up with a surgical knife, with no anesthetic (I can't remember why she couldn't use it). I didn't cry in terms of bawling, but it definitely made my eyes water and I was gripping the steel bar on the side of the bed very hard cos holy fucking shit that hurt!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

I somehow feel like eyes watering isn't the same as crying. What's the difference, people who do both?
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5700|College Park, MD
it's not

I think I just wanted an excuse to post my story.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard