Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6466

11 Bravo wrote:

Uzique wrote:

this is a complete non-issue
for you.  if you had the awm exchange with varegg over the past couple days as i have, i damn well know you would say something also.  we all know you would.  so stop pretending.
varegg made me his bitch for a while, too. i know that it sucks. he's biased when he gets his little pants in a twist. but what can you do? it's a 15 member forum. "it is what we make it". two-way exchanges and bitch-fests can't exist without two participants. this thread isn't helping nothing. just stay out of his way and ignore him tbh. i don't see how moaning about everything will (or has ever) helped a thing.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5233|Cleveland, Ohio

DonFck wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

so liquid just missed the first two replies because it too hard?
I'm pretty sure it was I who just simply didn't care, then I wrote about it in the mods only-forums, where we started conspiring against you.
dude if you only knew the shit i get from some mods.  and i have had other mods tell me what some of you actually do and say.  i dunno who to beleive.
11 Bravo
Banned

Uzique wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Uzique wrote:

this is a complete non-issue
for you.  if you had the awm exchange with varegg over the past couple days as i have, i damn well know you would say something also.  we all know you would.  so stop pretending.
varegg made me his bitch for a while, too. i know that it sucks. he's biased when he gets his little pants in a twist. but what can you do? it's a 15 member forum. "it is what we make it". two-way exchanges and bitch-fests can't exist without two participants. this thread isn't helping nothing. just stay out of his way and ignore him tbh. i don't see how moaning about everything will (or has ever) helped a thing.
meh it makes me feel better i guess.  kind of entertaining.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6627|Finland

Uzique wrote:

it's a 15 member forum. "it is what we make it". two-way exchanges and bitch-fests can't exist without two participants. this thread isn't helping nothing. just stay out of his way and ignore him tbh. i don't see how moaning about everything will (or has ever) helped a thing.
Quoting a good post.

marine wrote:

kind of entertaining.
You are now a self admitted troll.

Also, see page 1 now. Not everything happens at once, but they still may eventually.
I need around tree fiddy.
11 Bravo
Banned
its a valid question.  the responses entertain me usually.  so not really trolling.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6337|Atlanta, Georgia
I got an awm for this one time... I thought the thread was appropriate. But it happens

https://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o76/merc4909/llol.png
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6627|Finland

11 Bravo wrote:

its a valid question.
You are a valid question.
11 Bravo
Banned

NeXuS wrote:

I got an awm for this one time... I thought the thread was appropriate. But it happens

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o76/ … 9/llol.png
ya it happens...and you said one time.  try multiple a day.  then look at other people say the same stuff and it just sits there.

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2011-03-08 10:32:33)

Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5745|شمال
I got one for saying [yes]
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6627|Finland

I got one for posting a pic of an Amiga 500 mouse.
jord
+2,382|6673|The North, beyond the wall.

11 Bravo wrote:

jord wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

10.  markoo was banned
Well thank fuck for that.
negative
I don't really see how it's a bad thing that a member that logs in to spam the same one liner(Estonia is a true paradise) and then sends a bunch of karma insults to people gets banned.

It was just tiresome.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5745|شمال
see marine.. shit happens. Move on m8
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
11 Bravo
Banned
you guys say no big deal yet posting some random awm example is not the point.  when you get your stuff deleted multiple times per day then come tell me to move on.
11 Bravo
Banned
i mean...you guys sure as hell couldnt ignore markoo and move on could ya?  nope
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6627|Finland

11 Bravo wrote:

you guys say no big deal yet posting some random awm example is not the point.  when you get your stuff deleted multiple times per day then come tell me to move on.
They don't because they don't exactly post as much or in the same manner and post content as you do.

Move on. Really. Your questions have been asked. They have been answered. It's just as an olive branch hand to you that this thread isn't closed yet (because it's resolved in so many ways).

11 Bravo wrote:

i mean...you guys sure as hell couldnt ignore markoo and move on could ya?  nope
Markoo had it coming. So have you, many times. You get more slack than anyone else around here.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6469|6 6 4 oh, I forget

11 Bravo wrote:

Does this mean you want to be banned for repeating the same whinery over and over and over again?
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6337|Atlanta, Georgia

11 Bravo wrote:

I was just showing off. If you're the target of so called alligations then nothing you say will change their opinions or thoughts toward you. I guess you just have to change posting styles and stay away from things that you normally post. Yes i understand your "He can do it why can't I" argument but their eye's are on you not them. Damned if you do damned if you don't.
11 Bravo
Banned

DonFck wrote:

They don't because they don't exactly post as much or in the same manner and post content as you do.
wow.  ok close this.  have fun answering reports then.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6627|Finland

11 Bravo wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Most of which are made by you, reporting posts similar to yours, but not made by you.

Man, you should report your own posts, then deleting them. The circle would be complete and we wouldn't have the same workload. On the other hand, don't. We'd still have to zap'em.

11 Bravo
Banned

DonFck wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Most of which are made by you, reporting posts similar to yours, but not made by you.

Man, you should report your own posts, then deleting them. The circle would be complete and we wouldn't have the same workload. On the other hand, don't. We'd still have to zap'em.

funny because i stopped reporting for a while.....then people started spamming me.  yet you have no issue with them doing it.  hmmmmm
jord
+2,382|6673|The North, beyond the wall.

11 Bravo wrote:

No we couldn't and now he's gone thank fuck.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6627|Finland

11 Bravo wrote:

DonFck wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

funny because i stopped reporting for a while.....then people started spamming me.  yet you have no issue with them doing it.  hmmmmm

11 Bravo wrote:

meh it makes me feel better i guess.  kind of entertaining.
Just fucking ignore them. Have you ever thought that it's your own actions that have triggered the spam against you? Huh? Have you?
11 Bravo
Banned
ya i know don, you are about the same as varegg
11 Bravo
Banned

DonFck wrote:

Just fucking ignore them. Have you ever thought that it's your own actions that have triggered the spam against you? Huh? Have you?
ignore?  why dont you ignore then?  why did you respond?  why is there a report button then if everyone should ignore?
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6627|Finland

I regret posting a single reply in this thread.

I just hope you have learned something about yourself as well during our time here on these four pages. You like to blame everyone else except yourself.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard