Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6784|Moscow, Russia

Dilbert_X wrote:

They weren't Nazi neighbourhoods after the war, why didn't the UK and America take them in instead of dumping them on Palestine?
does it matter now? whining today about past mistakes will solve nothing.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
rdx-fx
+955|6600

Dilbert_X wrote:

Send them back where they came from
Great idea!

So, all the 4,000,000 Israelis (צבר) born in Israel get to stay where they were born - and all the 1,500,000 "Palestinians" born in the camps since 1948 get to stay in the camps.

(Jordan - 300,000, Lebanon - 400,000, Syria - 100,000, West Bank - 200,000, Gaza - 500,000 = 1.5 million)

Carve out a chunk of Jordan, Lebanon, and Syria to give to the Palestinians, as well as the northern West Bank (continue the border above Jerusalem, extended to the northern border of the Dead Sea)

Israel and the West can donate money and land. 
I'm sure their Arabic brothers will donate just as much money and land to their Palestinian brothers.

/Sarcasm
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5759|شمال

Shahter wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

They weren't Nazi neighbourhoods after the war, why didn't the UK and America take them in instead of dumping them on Palestine?
Ignoring mistakes solves nothing either
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6008|...

Shahter wrote:

Shocking wrote:

Chechens maybe?
how many times should i say it to you, people: don't speak about stuff you know nothing about. chechens live a lot better than most people in russian federation.
I was naming similar conflicts, not voicing my opinion.

Anyhow I just heard those cruel Israelis (synonym for nazi gestapo to Dilbert) are going to release one thousand Palestinian prisoners (including Marwan Barghouti) to free one guy. If that doesn't show any goodwill towards the palestinians nothing will.
inane little opines
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6481|Kakanien

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

Where would you put the joos ? Youve got x many millions of half starved people that have been rounded up by their native country what are you going to do with them Dilbert?
Send them back where they came from?

Most migrants to Israel have been from Russia and America, not Germany, after all.
There were 8 million Jews living in Germany pre WWII. 6 million were killed. That leaves you with 2 million Jews that you want to move back into the Nazi neighbourhoods they came from?

Awesome.
in 1933, 400.000 jewish germans and 100.000 jews from other countries were living in germany. 250.000 to 300.000 left the country until 1941. about 25.000 were able to flee or hide afterwards. 140.000 to 200.000 jews from germany were killed.

most jewish victims were from poland (about 3 mio.) and the soviet union (between 1 and 2 mio.)
Cheeky_Ninja06
+52|6741|Cambridge, England

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Send them back where they came from?

Most migrants to Israel have been from Russia and America, not Germany, after all.
There were 8 million Jews living in Germany pre WWII. 6 million were killed. That leaves you with 2 million Jews that you want to move back into the Nazi neighbourhoods they came from?

Awesome.
in 1933, 400.000 jewish germans and 100.000 jews from other countries were living in germany. 250.000 to 300.000 left the country until 1941. about 25.000 were able to flee or hide afterwards. 140.000 to 200.000 jews from germany were killed.

most jewish victims were from poland (about 3 mio.) and the soviet union (between 1 and 2 mio.)
You are correct, I still dont support sending them back.
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6481|Kakanien

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

Awesome.

You are correct, I still dont support sending them back.
me neither. it's a stupid idea. you could as well send all boer back to the netherlands O_o
bogo24dk
+26|6515

Shocking wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Shocking wrote:

Chechens maybe?
how many times should i say it to you, people: don't speak about stuff you know nothing about. chechens live a lot better than most people in russian federation.

Anyhow I just heard those cruel Israelis (synonym for nazi gestapo to Dilbert) are going to release one thousand Palestinian prisoners (including Marwan Barghouti) to free one guy. If that doesn't show any goodwill towards the palestinians nothing will.
And you think this is because of goodwill ?? He was in captivity for almost 2000 days. Surly if there was any talk about good heart it would have come sooner.
The only reason Shalit is being exchanged is because of his family which has put a lot of pressure on Bibi.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5268|foggy bottom
busy fabricating stuff
Tu Stultus Es
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6114|eXtreme to the maX

rdx-fx wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Send them back where they came from
Great idea!

So, all the 4,000,000 Israelis (צבר) born in Israel get to stay where they were born - and all the 1,500,000 "Palestinians" born in the camps since 1948 get to stay in the camps.

(Jordan - 300,000, Lebanon - 400,000, Syria - 100,000, West Bank - 200,000, Gaza - 500,000 = 1.5 million)

Carve out a chunk of Jordan, Lebanon, and Syria to give to the Palestinians, as well as the northern West Bank (continue the border above Jerusalem, extended to the northern border of the Dead Sea)

Israel and the West can donate money and land. 
I'm sure their Arabic brothers will donate just as much money and land to their Palestinian brothers.

/Sarcasm
2nd time, we were talking about the end of WW2...

As for now, refugees have the right of return, I say give it to them, and their children, and let Israel return to what the UN originally intended - a multicultural country the jews could call home - not a jew-only apartheid state.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Shocking wrote:

Well, many of those Palestinians were abducted from Palestine and held for years without charge, so really they're simply reciprocating.
No goodwill involved at all.
Also they've basically been forced to make a deal before the door closes - as they've seen over the state-hood application the Palestinians feel the Arab world is gaining strength and cohesion so there's less need to negotiate.
Plus Netanyahu needs some good press for domestic purposes.

It at least proves the Palestinians are prepared to negotiate, despite what Israel claims.
bogo24dk
+26|6515

eleven bravo wrote:

busy fabricating stuff
like ?
Cheeky_Ninja06

Dilbert_X wrote:

Shocking wrote:

Well, many of those Palestinians were abducted from Palestine and held for years without charge, so really they're simply reciprocating.
No goodwill involved at all.
Also they've basically been forced to make a deal before the door closes - as they've seen over the state-hood application the Palestinians feel the Arab world is gaining strength and cohesion so there's less need to negotiate.
Plus Netanyahu needs some good press for domestic purposes.

It at least proves the Palestinians are prepared to negotiate, despite what Israel claims.
Come again?

I am struggling to follow your logic here.

Releasing 1000 prisoners is reciprocating?

re·cip·ro·cate/riˈsiprəˌkāt/
Verb:   
Respond to (a gesture or action) by making a corresponding one: "the favor was reciprocated"; "I reciprocated with a remark of my own".
Experience the same (love, liking, or affection) for someone as that person does for oneself: "her passion for him was not reciprocated".
If Palestine was releasing 1,000 prisoners then yes it would be reciprocation. However you are saying that because the Israelis captured loads ages ago that releasing lots now is reciprocating their previous action? What?

Theyre being forced to make a deal before the door closes?

So the evil zionists that are controlling the west / everybody are now held over a barrel by the people they are committing genocide against? :S

Finally releasing 1,000 palestinians makes Israeli leaders popular even though they are carrying out a widescale popular genocide at the same time?

Sorry, you've lost me.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
The Israelis abduct and arbitrarily detain 1,000s of Palestinians, the Palestinians abduct and arbitrarily detain 1 Israeli - so yes its even if the Israelis release 1,000 and the Palestinians release 1.

The Israelis would have been aware they either make a deal now to get their guy back, or there would be no chance of a deal in the near future.
The Palestinians are playing increasingly hardball and the Arab world is gaining strength - being surrounded by hostile radical islamic states with a fairly common purpose and not governed by western puppets is not a position of strength for Israel.
Netanyahu has faced much criticism internally since he has made no serious effort to get Shalit back in the years he's been PM.
Releasing 1,000 Palestinians will not gain popularity for Netanyahu, its still better than a body and two fingers from Hamas - hence the action now.
Cheeky_Ninja06

Dilbert_X wrote:

The Israelis abduct and arbitrarily detain 1,000s of Palestinians, the Palestinians abduct and arbitrarily detain 1 Israeli - so yes its even if the Israelis release 1,000 and the Palestinians release 1.

The Israelis would have been aware they either make a deal now to get their guy back, or there would be no chance of a deal in the near future.
The Palestinians are playing increasingly hardball and the Arab world is gaining strength - being surrounded by hostile radical islamic states with a fairly common purpose and not governed by western puppets is not a position of strength for Israel.
Netanyahu has faced much criticism internally since he has made no serious effort to get Shalit back in the years he's been PM.
Releasing 1,000 Palestinians will not gain popularity for Netanyahu, its still better than a body and two fingers from Hamas - hence the action now.
But as the Israelis are committing genocide anyway why don't they just kill the 1,000 Palestinians and then go and get their man back from the Ghetto ? Why dont they manipulate the US to send in their super seals to rescue him(/her)?

I cant remember the Jews capturing and holding Nazis in Warsaw and the Nazis being too scared to do anything, infact if I remember rightly the Nazis killed plenty of them in the uprising. How can the Palestinian ghetto be playing hard ball with the world dominating Israelis?
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6784|Moscow, Russia

Shocking wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Shocking wrote:

Chechens maybe?
similar conflicts? chechnia conflict was similar to israel/palestine? really?

Beduin wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Ignoring mistakes solves nothing either
the mistake of allowing jews to create israel has already been made. it cannot be reversed - not in any practical way. the situation at hand is what needs to be dealt with.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

But as the Israelis are committing genocide anyway why don't they just kill the 1,000 Palestinians and then go and get their man back from the Ghetto ? Why dont they manipulate the US to send in their super seals to rescue him(/her)?

I cant remember the Jews capturing and holding Nazis in Warsaw and the Nazis being too scared to do anything, infact if I remember rightly the Nazis killed plenty of them in the uprising. How can the Palestinian ghetto be playing hard ball with the world dominating Israelis?
They don't quite dominate the world, most countries are content to sit idle, slaughtering prisoners would be just a bit too much to take though, as would annihilating Gaza or the West Bank - which is why they're doing it piece by piece.
Cheeky_Ninja06

Dilbert_X wrote:

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

They don't quite dominate the world, most countries are content to sit idle, slaughtering prisoners would be just a bit too much to take though, as would annihilating Gaza or the West Bank - which is why they're doing it piece by piece.
Slaughtering prisoners is too much for a country that is committing genocide? You can only kill them as long as you haven't captured them?

Begs the question, why do they have any prisoners? Why not just shoot on site?

The dont dominate the world "quite" but nobody is prepared to do anything about them apart from the valiant Hammas?

As America is a jewish puppet, as you so rightly pointed out, thats a pretty good step towards domination isn't it?

Also I have noticed that every claim you have come up with has fallen back to "well thats what they secretly want to do but they aren't actually doing it at the moment, cant you see its all part of the plan.."
rdx-fx
+955|6600

Dilbert_X wrote:

As for now, refugees have the right of return, I say give it to them, and their children, and let Israel return to what the UN originally intended - a multicultural country the jews could call home - not a jew-only apartheid state.
Ideally, that sounds like a good idea.

Practically, I think two separate states has a better chance at a lasting peace.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Then those who are going to be denied their rights need to be compensated, something else the Israelis reject out of hand.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6784|Moscow, Russia
arabs, who attacked israelis multiple times, aren't going to make any amends either, you know.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6567|Hungary
You live in your town in your country and then someone is saying "Its no longer yours as we decided so" and the new settlers the jews are comming and you can go away where you want! Leaving behind your town, your country everything.

You would also grab a gun and fight fro your freedom, for your country! And mass world media would call you a "terrorist" and an "antisemite"
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6725

venom6 wrote:

You live in your town in your country and then someone is saying "Its no longer yours as we decided so" and the new settlers the jews are comming and you can go away where you want! Leaving behind your town, your country everything.

You would also grab a gun and fight fro your freedom, for your country! And mass world media would call you a "terrorist" and an "antisemite"
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_U54NM9QE5VY/SxFAx6_cBFI/AAAAAAAAI1k/sT2_idgsBJM/s640/naziislam.jpg

https://www.michaeltotten.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Be-Prepared-for-the-Real-Holocaust.jpg

Avenge hamas mickey mouse!

https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6784|Moscow, Russia

venom6 wrote:

Shahter wrote:

the mistake of allowing jews to create israel has already been made. it cannot be reversed - not in any practical way. the situation at hand is what needs to be dealt with.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5759|شمال
thats logical shahter. Notice you use the term 'mistake'. Some cant even see it was a mistake and thats a problem.
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard