FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6431|'Murka

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-14533967

Wonder if Hammas will fire rockets at the syrians? Somehow I doubt it as they aren't Jewish.
It's the Joos' fault.
According to Dilbert what the Syrians are doing equates to Genocide
Syrian Muslims are Joos
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6126|eXtreme to the maX
Um no, firing a few shells does not equate to slaughtering thousands and driving the remainder out of their own country.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Cheeky_Ninja06
+52|6752|Cambridge, England
So firing Atrillery at refugees is fine unless you are a joo ?

Citation for slaughtering thousands? Excluding recognised conflicts of course

Last edited by Cheeky_Ninja06 (2011-08-17 03:08:43)

Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6795|Moscow, Russia

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

Excluding recognised conflicts of course
so, if conflict is "recognized" it's okay to slaughter thousands?
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Cheeky_Ninja06

Shahter wrote:

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

The Genocide and slaughter that Dilbert is claiming is of innocent civilians and has been ongoing since Israel was founded. Quoting how many died in the 6 day war would not count as evidence of a 70 year genocide, this was why I included that line
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6795|Moscow, Russia

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

Quoting how many died in the 6 day war would not count as evidence of a 70 year genocide
>.<
tell me, would quoting how many jews died during... well... i dunno, random 6 days of ww2 count as evidence of years of genocide by nazies?

Last edited by Shahter (2011-08-17 06:10:20)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

The Genocide and slaughter that Dilbert is claiming is of innocent civilians and has been ongoing since Israel was founded. Quoting how many died in the 6 day war would not count as evidence of a 70 year genocide, this was why I included that line
Are you drunk?
FEOS
+1,182|6431|'Murka

Dilbert_X wrote:

Um no, firing a few shells does not equate to slaughtering thousands and driving the remainder out of their own country.
No, but it does equate to purposefully targeting civilians...which is how Hmas rolls, so it's all good.

Nice hyperbole, there btw.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Cheeky_Ninja06

Shahter wrote:

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

Quoting how many died in the 6 day war would not count as evidence of a 70 year genocide
>.<
tell me, would quoting how many jews died during... well... i dunno, random 6 days of ww2 count as evidence of years of genocide by nazies?
Could you quote wwII as evidence that the Germans have been committing genocide since 1939 and have not stopped?
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6795|Moscow, Russia

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

>.<
Could you quote wwII as evidence that the Germans have been committing genocide since 1939 and have not stopped?
ww2 as a whole? no. stuff nazies did to certain groups of people, jews being one of theose, during ww2? yes. if you didn't know, enslaving of eradicating "lesser races" was one of nazi's goals in ww2.

Last edited by Shahter (2011-08-17 08:39:02)

Cheeky_Ninja06

Shahter wrote:

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

Shahter wrote:

>.<
ww2 as a whole? no. stuff nazies did to certain groups of people, jews being one of theose, during ww2? yes. if you didn't know, enslaving of eradicating "lesser races" was one of nazi's goals in ww2.
Yes I know plenty about the Nazis thankyou. Its still not evidence of a continuing Genocide up to the present day though is it? Obviously I completely agree it happened during WWII but I would not say it is still occurring today.

Hence the whole point that deaths that happened in a war 50+ years ago cannot be used as evidence of a genocide that is currently underway.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6795|Moscow, Russia

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

Hence the whole point that deaths that happened in a war 50+ years ago cannot be used as evidence of a genocide that is currently underway.
orly? what changed in israeli's policy re palestine over those 50+ years?
Cheeky_Ninja06

Shahter wrote:

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

Plenty.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6795|Moscow, Russia

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

Plenty.
Cheeky_Ninja06
Its a 40 page thread, if you want to trawl through it to bring yourself up to date then be my guest but I am not going to do it for you while you re hash previous arguments.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-14573559

The attacks began when gunmen fired at an Israeli bus that was travelling near the Egyptian border.

Several gunmen ambushed the civilian bus, with security forces later going in pursuit of the attackers.

This is the first major attack on Israel's border with Egypt for several years, reports the BBC's Paul Danahar in Jerusalem.

So far, the Israeli military has only confirmed that four soldiers have been "moderately injured and one soldier lightly injured".

Israeli army spokeswoman Col Avital Leibowitz told the BBC it had been a combined attack by Gaza militants who had infiltrated Israel, adding that the exchange of fire was continuing.

Col Leibowitz said all of the wounded - 10 of them - had been evacuated to hospital.
It remains to be seen whether they are Gazans or not but I cant remember Israel ambushing civilian buses recently?
FEOS
+1,182|6431|'Murka

The claims of genocide have been disproven a good half dozen times in this thread alone. Search function works.
― Albert Einstein

Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6795|Moscow, Russia

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

Its a 40 page thread, if you want to trawl through it to bring yourself up to date then be my guest but I am not going to do it for you while you re hash previous arguments.
this thread is hardly a good source of info, man. besides, i never claimed that israelis committed an actual genocide against palestinians - the only thing i disagree with is "recognized conflicts" being set aside from the rest of possible evidence.

and, no, i don't think israelis really changed their stance in this matter over 50+ years. they talk a lot of different shit - both sides in this do - but in the same time they keep driving palestinian people away from their lands.

Last edited by Shahter (2011-08-18 09:57:27)

Cheeky_Ninja06
Sigh. Fine something that happened over a very short period of time over 50 years ago proves that a genocide is happening right now.
Cheeky_Ninja06
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-14587101

One person has been seriously injured and others hurt in the Israeli town of Ashdod by a rocket fired from the Gaza Strip, Israeli officials say.

The missile was one of 12 fired at southern Israeli towns on Friday.

The attacks came after Israel carried out air strikes in Gaza, targeting those it blamed for an attack on Thursday in which eight Israelis died.

Palestinians say at least seven people were killed in the Israeli raids, including a senior militant leader.

Israeli reports said rockets were fired at Ashkelon, Beersheva, Kiryat Gat and Ashdod on Friday morning.
Danger of escalation..
Cheeky_Ninja06
Tensions in and around Gaza have risen rapidly since Thursday's deadly shooting attacks in the Negev desert, when Palestinian gunmen shot dead eight Israelis near the Red Sea resort town of Eilat.

Seven of the attackers and five Egyptian security personnel were killed as Israeli troops pursued the gunmen.

Israel also launched a wave of retaliatory air strikes against the PRC, killing 15 people in the Gaza Strip - including the leader of the PRC and several other militants. Civilians were also among the dead.

Meanwhile, Palestinian militants fired more than 100 rockets and mortars into Israel, killing one man in Beersheba and injuring dozens.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-14614731

4 days of violence started by Palestinians with the Israelis then killing the head of the militant group responsible. Dammit that amounts to genocide.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

It remains to be seen whether they are Gazans or not but I cant remember Israel ambushing civilian buses recently?
The Israeli military did ambush some civilian ships, not buses.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2011-08-22 06:21:44)

Cheeky_Ninja06

Dilbert_X wrote:

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

They didn't pop up out of the bushes (waves?) and just start firing though did they? Often there are days of communications telling the ships to go away / adjust their course before anything happens.
GR34
+215|6565|ALBERTA> CANADA
moooslims and jews. let em kill eachother. we can then kill the winner. by we i mean america
FEOS
+1,182|6431|'Murka

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

They didn't pop up out of the bushes (waves?) and just start firing though did they? Often there are days of communications telling the ships to go away / adjust their course before anything happens.
And then the Israelis acted only when they were attacked after boarding (after warning they were going to do so).

Yep...exactly the same thing as blowing up a bus full of women and children.
― Albert Einstein

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6173|what

FEOS wrote:

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

And then the Israelis acted only when they were attacked after boarding (after warning they were going to do so).

Yep...exactly the same thing as blowing up a bus full of women and children.
Oh so they were the ones attacking, after threatening to board and then doing so.

It's okay to board another vessel because you gave notification before hand.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard