Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
FloppY_
­
+1,010|5407|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

UnkleRukus wrote:

Only LMG worth using is the M60.
I plat.'d id when it was OP.. haven't touched it since
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|4158|Massachusetts, USA

FloppY_ wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Only LMG worth using is the M60.
I plat.'d id when it was OP.. haven't touched it since
1500 kills before I stopped on PC.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5026|CA

UnkleRukus wrote:

Only LMG worth using is the M60.
It was, but it now does the same damage as the PKM, yet the PKM has a faster fire rate.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|5621|so randum
also its stock sights are...bad. pkm not so bad
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|4158|Massachusetts, USA
M60 is still way cooler than the PKM.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|5407|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

FatherTed wrote:

also its stock sights are...bad. pkm not so bad
The M60's stock sights are close to blinds tbh
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Moonraker_x29
First man on Mars
+9|5811|England, GBR
I did mean the MG3. Also, new hate. The M249. Somehow I didn't realise I had so many kills with it, so just platinumed that yesterday, It was dreadful. Will stay clear unless I pick it up to revive someone sometime.

Now working on M60, whoever likes it, good. Difference is great. I loathe it. It's like a pea shooter (especially in Vietnam).

Also, Heavy Metal was a huge mistake for this game. In no way (and no one) can justify that on a 16v16 server let alone the idiots who have 20 man servers and that crops up. Seriously, are people that thick?

In BF3, that map would probably work. I say probably as I only know it's gonna have planes and 32v32. BF3 could suck of course!
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|4158|Massachusetts, USA

Moonraker_x29 wrote:

I did mean the MG3. Also, new hate. The M249. Somehow I didn't realise I had so many kills with it, so just platinumed that yesterday, It was dreadful. Will stay clear unless I pick it up to revive someone sometime.

Now working on M60, whoever likes it, good. Difference is great. I loathe it. It's like a pea shooter (especially in Vietnam).

Also, Heavy Metal was a huge mistake for this game. In no way (and no one) can justify that on a 16v16 server let alone the idiots who have 20 man servers and that crops up. Seriously, are people that thick?

In BF3, that map would probably work. I say probably as I only know it's gonna have planes and 32v32. BF3 could suck of course!
You won't have the same awe for the M60 as someone who played with it during the release stage. It was pretty much the second greatest rape machine, the first being the Carl Gustav.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|4300|Sydney
Last day or so got the platinum grenade (lol), platinum heavy armour and platinum RPG (lol).
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|5621|so randum
plat tank, helo, AUG, SCAR done. about to get plat CG and might hop over to vietnam to get plat boats
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|5788

Old account I gave to my son:
Plat Armor, Stationary, AN-94, and M60.
6X on knife and CG.

New account:
1 more kill for Plat Armor.
Type 88, 870, CG, and knife will probably be the next ones to Plat.


M60 is still good for long range sniping.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5121|Vortex Ring State

UnkleRukus wrote:

Moonraker_x29 wrote:

I did mean the MG3. Also, new hate. The M249. Somehow I didn't realise I had so many kills with it, so just platinumed that yesterday, It was dreadful. Will stay clear unless I pick it up to revive someone sometime.

Now working on M60, whoever likes it, good. Difference is great. I loathe it. It's like a pea shooter (especially in Vietnam).

Also, Heavy Metal was a huge mistake for this game. In no way (and no one) can justify that on a 16v16 server let alone the idiots who have 20 man servers and that crops up. Seriously, are people that thick?

In BF3, that map would probably work. I say probably as I only know it's gonna have planes and 32v32. BF3 could suck of course!
You won't have the same awe for the M60 as someone who played with it during the release stage. It was pretty much the second greatest rape machine, the first being the Carl Gustav.
no...

a 4 man M60 medic squad could steamroll any other opposition back then

I went up against them with a CG, killed 2, got raped. Revived their squadmates, kept on rolling
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|5788

Trotskygrad wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Moonraker_x29 wrote:

I did mean the MG3. Also, new hate. The M249. Somehow I didn't realise I had so many kills with it, so just platinumed that yesterday, It was dreadful. Will stay clear unless I pick it up to revive someone sometime.

Now working on M60, whoever likes it, good. Difference is great. I loathe it. It's like a pea shooter (especially in Vietnam).

Also, Heavy Metal was a huge mistake for this game. In no way (and no one) can justify that on a 16v16 server let alone the idiots who have 20 man servers and that crops up. Seriously, are people that thick?

In BF3, that map would probably work. I say probably as I only know it's gonna have planes and 32v32. BF3 could suck of course!
You won't have the same awe for the M60 as someone who played with it during the release stage. It was pretty much the second greatest rape machine, the first being the Carl Gustav.
no...

a 4 man M60 medic squad could steamroll any other opposition back then

I went up against them with a CG, killed 2, got raped. Revived their squadmates, kept on rolling
Apples to Oranges.  Any 4 to 1 match is obvious.  4 Assaults or 4 CG squads would rape any 4 Medic squad.  And the 4 medic squad would have no chance against a covered gun emplacement or armor.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|4158|Massachusetts, USA

Ilocano wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:


You won't have the same awe for the M60 as someone who played with it during the release stage. It was pretty much the second greatest rape machine, the first being the Carl Gustav.
no...

a 4 man M60 medic squad could steamroll any other opposition back then

I went up against them with a CG, killed 2, got raped. Revived their squadmates, kept on rolling
Apples to Oranges.  Any 4 to 1 match is obvious.  4 Assaults or 4 CG squads would rape any 4 Medic squad.  And the 4 medic squad would have no chance against a covered gun emplacement or armor.
With the amount of people using CGs, armor was never a real problem. Unless you knew how to rape with it.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|5788

UnkleRukus wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

no...

a 4 man M60 medic squad could steamroll any other opposition back then

I went up against them with a CG, killed 2, got raped. Revived their squadmates, kept on rolling
Apples to Oranges.  Any 4 to 1 match is obvious.  4 Assaults or 4 CG squads would rape any 4 Medic squad.  And the 4 medic squad would have no chance against a covered gun emplacement or armor.
With the amount of people using CGs, armor was never a real problem. Unless you knew how to rape with it.
I understand that.  My comment was against those all medic squads.

Games I've played where defense was mostly Engineer, we never stood a chance.  When they were mostly medics, we steam rolled them within minutes.

If BF3 AT has BC2's Engineer loadout, BF3 will be a totally different ballgame.
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5105|Perth, Australia
Something I find incredibly funny/sad is seeing rank 30 players with platinum grenade, when after 431 hours and 7.6 million points I'm only on 5 gold stars
Moonraker_x29
First man on Mars
+9|5811|England, GBR
I need to get more nade kills come to think of it. I have actually used the M60 more and the MG3. I can use both now adequately. Still miss my T88 though. It's gonna be hard doing the others. But I think I've worked out times and places where I like using certain weapons.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,927|5753|949

Rod Foxx wrote:

Something I find incredibly funny/sad is seeing rank 30 players with platinum grenade, when after 431 hours and 7.6 million points I'm only on 5 gold stars
why is that funny/sad?  different people play the game differently.  BC2 doesn't have nearly the nade spam as BF2.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|5774
think he means GL

there's "some players like to play the game differently" and "some players are massive cunts" i.e carl gustav and 40mm spammers
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,927|5753|949

^^ i agree with that statement

It seems like the Gustav was made specifically for killing infantry.  I stopped using it as engy because the other options have more damage
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,610|5742|London, England
40mm smoke spammers are the best. Talk what you want about Vehicles, destruction, Carl Gustav and other explosives. Nothing changes a game more than a shitload of smoke, EVERYWHERE.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|5788

Mekstizzle wrote:

40mm smoke spammers are the best. Talk what you want about Vehicles, destruction, Carl Gustav and other explosives. Nothing changes a game more than a shitload of smoke, EVERYWHERE.
Hell yeah.  Not so much smoking the MCOM's, but rather, smoking the campers.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|5774
I use smoke in BC2 just cause it gets rid of the ridiculous spotting system that lets you kill enemies through forests
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|5788

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

^^ i agree with that statement

It seems like the Gustav was made specifically for killing infantry.  I stopped using it as engy because the other options have more damage
Because it was designed to be anti-infantry, bunker buster first.  Not really meant for heavy armor.  So, really, in BC2, it's being used exactly for its purpose.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|5621|so randum
smoke spam errryday
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard